Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do you Warframe?

(PSN)Darth-Escar

Besides things that actually involve what's going on in-game, how do you play Warframe? For example, I'm almost always listening to music (if I'm n tryhard mode, I'll use my headphones to listen to game audio),  I drink hot chocolate, tea, or coffee, and eat cookies or ice cream, assuming they're available. I'm also either on my mini rocking chair or sofa depending on my mood.

I'm almost always BSing with ma peeps on teamspeak.

I would prefer to talk to friends, but I don't have any, so I use peeps instead.

Spoiler

warhol-marilyn-peeps.png

:)

But really, I'm usually talking to someone. Or looking for a laser, hoping for a chance to snap someone's neck with my atterax...

I sit in front of my computer. I have a cup of tea/coffee in my left hand and my mouse in the other hand.  I have warframe open. Inside warframe i am sitting in recruit chat trying to find a bloody non-keyshare void runs or i open steam browser and look at the most interesting posts i can find on warframe forums. That is my life story.

I always alternate between Warframe on PS4 and YouTube and Facebook on my phone, just to keep myself entertained, with a random copy of a manga on my lap. 

The Sentient I killed just dropped Vengeful Revenance! *pause* Alright! Time to see what's happening with my friend's dog.

Talk with my buds, have the forums open cause I'm semi-active here, have some water near me and a sandwich. I'm still enjoying the game, I just play a couple hours each day as I wait patently for the rails update.

My usual warframe schedule:

1. Login to claim daily reward
  2. Check for interesting alerts (Finally got Energy Siphon)
  3. Check the Sorties for anything interesting
  4. Check the recruit chat for interesting games (why is no one doing Vault runs, I kinda want to see how good a Max Duration and Range Ivara would do)
  5. Chat in the Larunda Relay, provided it isn't Baro day where the relay turns into a clusterfuck
  6. Logout and login later

Sometimes I laugh at really stupid recruit chat requests I may find.

7 hours ago, (PS4)Darth-Escar said:

Besides things that actually involve what's going on in-game, how do you play Warframe? For example, I'm almost always listening to music (if I'm n tryhard mode, I'll use my headphones to listen to game audio),  I drink hot chocolate, tea, or coffee, and eat cookies or ice cream, assuming they're available. I'm also either on my mini rocking chair or sofa depending on my mood.

If I'm in try hard mode I listen to music... I do snack while playing as well.