Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What To do now

XenomorphKing5

Question

So after the Lunaro update came out, I started to play it and it was fun and i had some great moments with friends and then there came a point where not as many people play it. When i do get a group for lunaro it's a really good guy who makes it no fun. I Just need some suggestions with what i can do to make my Warframe time a little more interesting. PLEASE don't take this the wrong way, I just want some ideas of something fun to do like things i can do with my clan and weapon builds

Thank you 

Xenomorphking5

Spoiler

13 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, Berserkerkitten said:

If you reach a point where you can't think of anymore ways to have fun with Warframe, it's probably not a bad idea to just do something else for a little while and come back later. That usually works for me. 

Think most of us do this. Anyone who's been playing a decent amount of time will eventually. 

16 minutes ago, Berserkerkitten said:

If you reach a point where you can't think of anymore ways to have fun with Warframe, it's probably not a bad idea to just do something else for a little while and come back later. That usually works for me. 

Yeah, I'm having quiet a bit of fun in Garry's Mod.

Min-max the F*** out of things. Make the Acrid a corpus DoT melter. Explosive Bolts Zhuge/Concealed Explosives Hikou Prime & Mirage Michael Bay movie. 6 Forma Mk-1 Braton, Lato and Skana. Cosplay as another video game character, down to modding for accuracy instead of power. 

Or just play a different game while waiting for Spectres of the Rail. Make sure to collect your daily login rewards though, I forgot to at one point and I still have another week for Primed Fury.

5 hours ago, XenomorphKing5 said:

So after the Lunaro update came out, I started to play it and it was fun and i had some great moments with friends and then there came a point where not as many people play it. When i do get a group for lunaro it's a really good guy who makes it no fun. I Just need some suggestions with what i can do to make my Warframe time a little more interesting. PLEASE don't take this the wrong way, I just want some ideas of something fun to do like things i can do with my clan and weapon builds

Thank you 

Xenomorphking5

Reveal hidden contents

Thread thrown from General Discussion to Players helping Players goals.

You can try playing like I do. Go do a mission you typically like doing (spy in my case). Then put some restrictions in what you can do. What I do is like this:

Pick a fashion frame and loadout. Make them silent if they are loud weapons.

Go to a spy mission. 

Try to do the mission without getting alerted.

No parkour, just plain hiding behind walls. No double jumps. 

My loadout consists of Mesa, Rubico/Vulkar, Lex, and Ceramic Dagger (remember, fashion frame).

I like to call it MesaL Gear Solid. Hehehe.

Just try thinking outside the box. Just because it's a fast paced game doesn't mean you can't slow down a bit. Try to mix things up and play around with what the game offers. :)

On 7/6/2016 at 5:05 PM, Berserkerkitten said:

thanks