Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #125: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, YellowVolt said:

Seems like this Prime Time will be replacing the Devstream for this week since it's showing off some new and upcoming stuff when it usually only shows past released content and other various minor activities. I just hope this means the update release late tonight or tomorrow; it seems to heavily imply that in my view.

and why is it necessary for you to guess, you shouldn't have to, if a update is due to come out there should be a PSA throughout the day informing you of the progress so you don't have to guess:)

2 minutes ago, Pendragon1951 said:

and why is it necessary for you to guess, you shouldn't have to, if a update is due to come out there should be a PSA throughout the day informing you of the progress so you don't have to guess:)

I mean, it sounds like a nice estimate we'll either get the update today or tomorrow. There could very well be a PSA telling us when the update will come later on in the day, but this is just my prediction for the moment and it is subject to change throughout the day. :tongue:

Edited by YellowVolt

and that is my point, we as a community should not have to make predictions, guess or wonder when a update is going to drop, starting yesterday there should have been a PSA about the progress good or bad, this way those who keep their fingers on the F5 button can go about their normal business. This in my 3 years of playing Warframe is what has always annoyed me.

4 minutes ago, DioBrandoTheHotVampire said:

but seriously tho

"dev build"

feels to me like they're implying that its not gonna go live today

I mean, it could technically be a completed dev build and this is what we're exactly going to see in the upcoming update. Then again, I could be wrong on that. We shall see in the next 8 hours.

2 hours ago, BE1FA said:

Uh what exactly is "prime time?" - (legint dont know just new here, but i shall await the comments of agony of how much of a noob i am :D)

Basicaly it is a Live stream where the DEVs awnser questions and show us new content that will be comming soon, aslo they give out plat prizes.

My Significantly better half says if we're back from our 4 mile walk, in the 104° (40°C) Arizona sun, I can tune in.  LOL Maybe I'll see you live, or more probably, I'll catch the rerun and miss the 'slim" chance for plat...

Unfortunately I wont be able to make the live stream, but thank goodness for "re-runs"!!!  Looking forward to seeing how to obtain a kavat as well as some word on the new sentinel.  Is that one coming out in U19?  Also, any word on if pups and kittens will be exempt from DNA degrading? ? (yes, I have the upgrade segment installed, but id like to know for pups/kittens since we'll be able to make them aesthetic with the next update)