Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #125: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

Duis70Y.jpg

Amidst the hustle happening with TennoCon this Saturday, Lunaro on Consoles, and the much anticipated Specters of the Rail update coming for PC, Rebecca and Megan are taking some time out of the eye of the storm to preview a few hot new additions coming. Tune in tonight as they show off the Dev build and walk you through Kavat acquisition, Void Tears & Projections, and more! 

We'll also be doing a TennoCon Survival Guide where you can learn some tips on what to expect at Warframe's biggest event! Hold onto your socks!! 

PLUS, see this week’s rad new Fan Art, discuss the Fan Concept of the week, win Platinum prizes, and take part in a special giveaway of an NVIDIA GTX 980 Ti graphics card!

See you here tonight, July 7th at 7 p.m. EDT. Check your time zones here.

See you guys then. :)

Very excited to see progress, and the usual stuff. ^-^

"We'll also be doing a TennoCon Survival Guide where you can learn some tips on what to expect at Warframe's biggest event! Hold onto your socks!!" -- Megan, a survival guide? I didn't know there would be a threat to our survival there... sort of glad I didn't make plans now. *badjoke*

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

Uh what exactly is "prime time?" - (legint dont know just new here, but i shall await the comments of agony of how much of a noob i am :D)

Edit: Thanks :3 appreciate the responces, see you on the twitch chat i guess :D

Edited by BE1FA

2 minutes ago, BE1FA said:

Uh what exactly is "prime time?" - (legint dont know just new here, but i shall await the comments of agony of how much of a noob i am :D)

PrimeTime is a weekly (or every other week) event/livestream where two of the members of DE (Usually Rebecca and Megan) go through highlights for the three different platforms, give away platinum prizes, review the community's contributions/fan art/concepts and stuff. And just all around try to have fun with challenges and do other things to make things interesting. That's about it actually.

DevStreams are like PrimeTimes, but focus more on new content and discussions about where the game is leading, they are normally bi-weekly. (twice a month, or once every two weeks.) There will be one this Saturday, I'm sure they'll post a notification of it soon here on the forums. :)

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

Just now, BE1FA said:

Stream by community managers where they play the game, bring interesting things from the community up, and sometimes say some interesting things.

Whoo, Prime Time! I've been kicking myself about catching the actual streams, maybe today I'll have the time, and memory, to do so.

1 minute ago, BE1FA said:

Our community managers, [DE]Megan and [DE]Rebecca, host a show in which they play the game themselves, give away platinum prizes, show off fan artwork and concepts, and more. It's pretty entertaining, and a nice change of pace compared to most game communities out there. They also sometimes showcase new stuff, like what apparently they have planned today.

8 minutes ago, BE1FA said:

its just a weekly/ occasional stream recollecting events that can be upcoming, or fan arts and etc. you will like it. and if lucky you might get 1000p as a random lucky twitch viewer ;)

Seems like this Prime Time will basically be replacing the Devstream of this week since it's showing off some new and upcoming stuff when it usually only shows past released content and other various minor activities. I just hope this means the update releases late tonight or tomorrow; it seems to heavily imply that release date range in my view.

Edited by YellowVolt