Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.1.3

[DE]Rebecca

Changes:

- Removed Slide Cooldown - YAYYYYYYY

- Fixed Hornet Strike not affecting DOT from the Acrid - OOOOVEEEERRRRRRPOWEEREDDDDDDDDDD.

Sidenote: My marriage proposal is still in the air for Rebbecer :>

This problem has also happened to me and a few people I know at the end of stranded missions... dose this mean that should stop as well, or is that a different bug?

Its not a bug, its just poor loading times, possibly a memory leak, don't know because I don't code, I just break maps. But it does go away after a significant amount of time. 

Can't double slide strike anymore (slide + double tap melee). /sigh

EDIT:

Hm. 210MB for that? Huh. 

Fps in the Void is better now (for me at least). Perhaps this was part of the optimization they were talking about in the livestream.

Edited by Rand0mNumbers

Hm. 210MB for that? Huh. 

There seems to be some visual upgrades as well, so that's probably the bulk of the patch.

Also, THANK YOU for removing the slide cooldown and fixing the slide/roll pickups!: D

Edited by Ailith

Finally I can pick up items while sliding/ bullrush/slash-dashing over them :D YESH!

Now, if you could take a look at the Torid next and make it useful past Saturn.. :o

Try using elemental mods with the Torid you'll find a pleasant surprise though I'm not sure if it's a bug or on purpose.

OMFG, you removed slide cool down. That makes me so happy ;_; I thought you guys would stick with it but I'm glad you didn't, it made playing my old style really awkward. No I'm not one of those rushers that skips all monsters, its fun to use to dodge attacks instead of using the crappy roll.

I know that this was an issue "introduced" with Hotfix 8.1.0, but I'm posting it here because I know that typically older update threads tend to go overlooked when new updates happen.

Seriously, please stop trying to improve things that don't need improvement. It had been a long time since I had equipped and played with the Braton, and I just went on a mission with it tonight.

Oh. Dear. God. Make. It. Stop.

Really, you need to return the Sound FX back to where it was before. The Braton seems like a full-auto carbine (something akin to an M4) or even a capable submachinegun (something like an MP5 or MP7), and before this fix, it really sounded like one. 

Now... it sounds like you're firing a fully-automatic balloon-popping gun stuffed inside a pillow.

I know that I'm only one person's voice, but I would appreciate a genuine reconsideration on this sound selection. I want to be direct and get my point through, without sounding too abrasive or inappropriate. Reconsider the sound. Please.

Thank God the slide cooldown has been removed. As a solo speed killer, it was driving me insane not being able to chain my melee kills like I use to. Looking forward to getting back into gear once the update is complete. Thank you DE, your previous transgressions have now been forgotten. Keep up the good work.

Hm. 210MB for that? Huh. 

Updates don't just add a new file for the changed stuff, it redownloads currently existing files that they just added lines to for the fixes. It's like fixing a car, they dont put your new door on the ground and say here you go, they put it on your car, then give the car back to you.