The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.1.3

[DE]Rebecca

awesome work guys!

Great updates, if possible though please get around the FPS drop bug soon, the performance during any mission with lots of enemies will cause severe (almost unplayable) FPS drops for alot of people. My sincere thanks in advance :)

Carry on! good job Tenno Devs!

Edited by Swakke

these are awesome changes!! Thanks DE.

But what in the world is in this patch that necessitates a 210MB download. 

I'm hoping Orokin level peformance and optimization went in. Those levels even make my 4.7Ghz system w/ SLI 2-way GTX 670 cards, chug at times.

Really love the new FX! But there's an issue. Trinity's energy vampire is somewhat broken now. If an enemy dies when they've been hit with Energy Vampire, it'll say power in use until the time the power is SUPPOSED to end instead of when the enemy dies.

I've noticed this too. The new effects seem to sit around where the enemy's corpse is for a while, looking quite out-of-place.

Edit: typos

I am still waiting for fixes for

Ash Blade Storm getting stuck when someone wipes out all remaining targets. e.g. Some one uses Radial Javelin and removes all enemies in range. The screen remains in the stretched view, you are stuck to one level, you cannot use melee or powers. The only way to go lower or higher is to bump into a ramp with your head to go down, and feet to go up. You then float in the air.

Rhino Charge getting you stuck in gaps and can't get out.

Artifacts changing, I assign Energy Siphon and enter a mission, when I exit it is Steel Charge.

Screen locking up for 3 or 4 minutes when a session is unavailable.

Sessions starting, loading the cinematics, then returning to the multiplayer menu.

Grineer Scorps being able to pull you through a wall and occasionally off a cliff.

The same scorps taking turns to pull you all over the place. So you can't fight back.

Constantly picking up Ferrite in areas that don't have Ferrite listed as pick ups. Example of Venus > Fossa defeat the Jackal and get 10 Ferrite.

And please put the old Braton sound back. It was much more Dakka than the new pop-pop

Edited by Kealena

Slide cooldown was good, dunno why they removed it... It's not so realistic sliding through the whole map... consider it!

Or doing that dumb melee movement thing. Although a cool down on how often a slide melee attack could be done would be just as good imo (~3-4 seconds of CD would fix it)

Slide cooldown was good, dunno why they removed it... It's not so realistic sliding through the whole map... consider it!

It's not so realistic that there is a magical cooldown on sliding that is magically faster than running in the first place.  Hell, nothing about the game is realistic.