Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Specters of the Rail General Bugs [Megathread]

[DE]Taylor

every time  wen i start game its not in full screen as i set it... long ago....crutch mastery 20 archwing fly test....plz...sometimes we get stuck in ship under bridge....UL not alwayes show up credits and plat we have

The only bug I have noticed that after completing a Corpus Spy mission on Jupiter (during which I successfully extracted all 3 pieces of data in the vaults), the junction that lists this task as a requirement to activate the said junction shows that I had not completed such a mission with above mentioned results. Doing the Corpus Spy mission again with the same results does not resolve the issue.

been having windowed/full screen issues with the game (set to full but next time on game is in windowed, can be fixed but annoying to always do so)

and inverting the Y axis isnt working either, making it difficult to manuver / aim in regular play or archwing

archwing camera angles have been changed and alot of blockage of view.

about all ive seen so far.

Here is the bugs after this update:

The junction bug... like in mars even I do a lot lith mission. I can't finish mars to phobos junction. And the other ones was when want doing invasion mission that can conflicted with sortie mission. Since i only choose one, it's prioritize the sortie one.

I Can't finish Synthesize mission anymore. I tried to cancel and added another daily with different enemy, but it's still the same.

When you smash down while flying by giant fan from the start of the mission in jupiter tiles (The starting point when you should break the vent beneath you and there's a long jump with flowing air). While bring nikana type, your weapon glitched. Sometimes you can't use your weapon unless you die. But sometimes it's just an image glitch.

In jordas mission... sometimes i can't use any weapon when in archwing part. I assume it's because I die, or I lagging.

AND FINALLY, the server delay keep appear more frequently even when im alone in my ship

- When Scorch (grineer) attacking enemies (on ODE mission) I'm getting damage, even if I'm not in the firing line or behind walls. But, if i'll take Loki and will be invisible (and Scorch will attack not me), then all will be OK, until the invisibility will not end.

Sorry for my english.

1 hour ago, SaKuneKun said:

Well the only one i noticed for me, i was rank 21 went back to rank 20, so dats nice Q_Q...

If the only thing you noticed was something already mentioned in the update notes, then good for you. Complete the nav junctions, and if you're still missing mastery points there are 15,000 of them waiting in the form of new equipment.

Adding what I found to help and some minor feedback

1. I can revive the clones my Kavat makes which makes an army of kavats.

2.  void interception ends without killing all enemies, random one hit kills since shotgun guys have uncapped super mega bullets or something

3. random stuck mission results screen

4.the bridge leading to orbitor knocked me under the ship when i walked up it, i could use the menus to escape

Feedback

1. My air support health has a minuscule cap of 500hp heals now, that's not enough for myself or team, that 10 minute wait time is too much for such little healing =(

2. some Arc traps now zap 100% energy, that's a lil overkill

3. I can no longer send out my extractor to Eris because The 2 jordas missions are counted as incomplete

4. the new archwing movement works much better in more open areas and I really like it there, in close spaces I feel quite nauseous and I have a strong stomach.

5. I can't see where my extractors are currently sent to, could we have an option to resend to last planets sent to.

PS

Lots of amazing content added! thank you for it all and keep up the great work!

The pictures add life to my ship cant wait to see more of that!

the new sculptures from syndicates are awesome! <3

Hey DE,

Whenever I pick a mission, it just automatically gives me 5 seconds until I load in. Could I have the Accept/Decline back for solo please? Is this a bug or intended behaviour? If it's intentional I'd appreciate being directed to the patchnotes.

Thanks for the patch, look forward to all the bugs being ironed out.

1 minute ago, Cloudmagus said:

Whenever I pick a mission, it just automatically gives me 5 seconds until I load in. Could I have the Accept/Decline back for solo please? Is this a bug or intended behaviour? If it's intentional I'd appreciate being directed to the patchnotes.

Seconded, especially for those times when selecting a mission from the alert list, and a crucial detail like "archwing" or which type of crossfire mission is only shown after selecting it.

Every other mission or so I go on the game freezes at the rewards screen. It has been making me force close the game and by doing this I lose the rewards from the mission as the game could not update account information. This bug is game breaking for me and I am close to giving up on the game if it does not get fixed soon. It is happening to many people I have spoken to and it only happened since the Spectre's update, so I know it isn't me.

Also for some reason the Secret Messages quest is not working as the mission you are supposed to go on (no spoilers btw) is no longer the correct mission. It is now some other mission and is breaking the questline.

Now can someone from warframe creators or don`t know how to call them,why after your update my dark split sword max rank,on my profile on equipment is like i dont have it?after update i lost 1k or 1.5k experience,i have dark split sword maxed and on my profile looks like i never craft it

Warframe0002.jpg

Warframe0000.jpg

• As other have mentioned, game always reverts to windowed mode on strart-up.
  • Also as others have mentioned, archwing camera angles are sometimes off and was able to reproduce by skipping the mission load-in animation. If the host, presses space bar to skip the initial animation, the camera angle is always off as shown below. If you let the animation play out, the angle is fine. Did not test with someone other than the host skipping the animation.
  • Quasar Drill is boosting Impact damage versus the Puncture damage as shown in the Grattler loadout pic

08CiAUa.jpg

BbCrcjP.jpg

Edited by CruzrTN

I'm not usre if this goes here or is a bug for another thread but...

Running the alert for the Kubrow egg just now and getting my dailies because thats about all I want to do with WF since this update...

I brought Ember, and and Ignis, because it SAID infested

The mission started out with infested

Got through the first terminal, all still infested

Get to the second terminal, now its corpus.

My ember is set up to deal with infested, not corpus techs hiding inside nullifier bubbles.

On my way to the third terminal, it was infested again

But when at the third terminal, back to Corpus

Please, DE, in the future, no more updates like this. You guys are gonna spend the next 3 months fixing bugs from this. This update was NOT ready.

Bugs I have faced:

The horrible "Unexpected Server Delay" warning.

Weird holstering positions IN STANDARD HOLSTER!

The amount of reactives is too low in proportion to the amount of time to seal the void fissures.

You can't select between different missions on the same nodes, which means you are stuck with either alert, syndicate, nightmare, or invasion without option to play the standard node as it used to be. I have heard this is a "feature", well, if that is the case I am already missing the old star chart.

Not a bug, but annoying, the energy color of the sigils obscures the sigil color, it is more unbalanced now.

The sitting Tenno bug after mission.

The thing that I don't know if it is a bug or not, the end mission reward screen shown upon mission success.

And today I can't even log in!

Seriously DE, fix those things.

Edited by DrakoBluewing
I forgot something.

reported a bug earlier about the reversing the y axis on the mouse.  that it wasnt reversing despite the settings.

refining that bug.  set the y axis to be reversed.  log in and its reversed as i want it to be.  BUT if i go to archwing its not reversed despite the settings.  and when i leave archwing it remains unreversed despite the settings,  have to restart the game to keep the y axis reversed and avoid archwing missions to keep it that way.

hope that helps

As reported, major crashes and issues to run the game.

Starts on Windowed and after the launcher verifies the version and you hit Play it goes into a blank window, never starts.

If I start on Full screen black screen, no sound, never starts.

If I run through the NVIDIA Experience it starts, only on windowed, but if I switch to full screen it crashes....

Running on:

i7 2600K

12gb RAM

GTX 970

Win7 64bits

I'm encountering 2 bugs on a daily basis.

1) There is a bug the is preventing junction tasks from being completed. The most recent one happened on July 10th @ 10:15 PM. Xsarge, Zsmarsh and I were running Oro on Earth to defeat Vey Hek to complete the Sedna Junction task on Pluto. Xsarge was the host and Zsmarsh and I are on the same network. They both got credit for the task but I did not. We have been having multiple issues with junction tasks not completed and it's always Zsmarsh or I that do not get credit for the junction. If Xsarge is not in our team we didn't have an issue, but when he is it's always one of us that fails to get credit. This is very annoying because it causes us to run missions over and over again to have everyone end up getting credit.

2) My game keeps trying to go back to windowed mode. I like to play with my game on full screen. Every time I log in I need to check the options on the launcher to make sure full screen is selected. It is never selected when I load up the game and if I forget to change it I have to log out and re-login. This is very annoying because it should save my options so I don't have to do this every time.

5 minutes ago, WarBoy101 said:

And this bug is the most irritating. After completing a mission successfully, i cant exit the summary screen by any means. Pressing the exit button or pressing esc doesnt help. GG DE

It still happens to me after removing the game, deleting all of the data, and reinstalling it (without using steam) standalone from the site. This is a bug 100% from the update.