Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone who actually enjoys the "Treasure Hunt" for fissures?

NativeKiller

...Because I sure as hell, don't.

Maybe it's just me, but the "Treasure hunt" for fissures just seems to drag the Void missions even longer.

For example, if I get an Exterminate mission, shouldn't I be able to receive an award for accomplishing it when I simply manage to kill all my targets?

Do I REALLY also have to find a fissure and deal with it as well?

I don't know guys, I really just don't know...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S//

JFYI, when you play Void Missions, you now also have to pick up small whatsits and pick them up and feed them into fissures.

(Like the thing with Power Cells and Excavators, for Excavation missions)

Also, press Mouse Button 3(for PC) to kill your Synoid Simulor bubbles so that your squad members can actually pick up the small whatits and feed them into fissures.

Edited by NativeKiller

1 minute ago, EX-Zanki said:

I am always up for treasure hunting (syndicate medallions, rare crates, new rooms, daily scan targets) so its a yes for me.

I can understand that but I personally suck at finding stuff except for (thankfully)Sabotage caches, so yeah...

2 minutes ago, (PS4)ATreidezz said:

Does the fissure appear on mini map like hidden caches?

Yeah, but you know, the time spent to get to it and feed it the whatsits is still additional time spent, so...

I don't know, I personally think that such treasure hunts could be fun the first few times, but it will eventually just drag down Void runs, even more.

Edited by NativeKiller

1 minute ago, NativeKiller said:

Yeah, but you know, the time spent to get to it and feed it the whatsits is still additional time spent, so...

I don't know, I personally think that such treasure hunts could be fun the first few times, but it will eventually just drag down Void runs, even more.

Does the fissure emits humming sound like hidden caches too? If so, t'would be ez....

I mean, i even can find all hidden cache while playing mute

Edited by (PS4)ATreidezz

Just now, (PS4)ATreidezz said:

Does the fissure emits humming sound like hidden caches too? If so, t'would be ez....

I personally don't even like the fact that I have to find focus orbs for focus points so yeah (LOL)

Each to their own, I guess :D

Just now, Berserkerkitten said:

Just did a fissure treasure hunt thingie in an extermination mission, got molested by nullifiers and bursas, then the fissure collapsed at 70%. 10/10 would fail again.

LOLS, yeah, the fissure thing wasn't much fun for me too.

It just seems like one more unnecessary chore, at least for me :D

3 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

They should've just kept the old way of obtaining prime parts.

The new way of obtaining them is difficult and even more grindy than before :|

And to think that I was actually looking forward to this "Void 2.0"...

Maybe it's just me, but this new and "improved" system seems to be even worse than it used to be. :D

Edited by NativeKiller

16 minutes ago, NativeKiller said:

I can understand that but I personally suck at finding stuff except for (thankfully)Sabotage caches, so yeah...

Same here. I don't like the new system at all, but I understand that some people will. 

2 minutes ago, Berserkerkitten said:

So far, I really prefer the original void system, as well. But then I'm old and I hate change, so I'll give it a little more time and see if I get used to it. My first impulse is always to hate change.

I tend to hate change as well but I think it's pretty reasonable to hate a change like this.

I don't know, guess we will see if our hate towards this update is reasonable or not. :D

8 minutes ago, NativeKiller said:

And to think that I was actually looking forward to this "Void 2.0"...

Maybe it's just me, but this new and "improved" system seems to be even worse than it used to be. :D

I totally agree with you here. 

It's so time consuming and so long :|

LOL

"Drags out the void grind even more"

I just ran 3 survivals with fissures, they all took exactly 10 minutes each to get parts that normally only showed up in rotation C of T4 missions before.

I guess OP rather does a 40 minute survival than a 10 minute survival. That's some salty logic...

As for the original post, I would rather play treasure hunt for fissures, which IMO are not that hard to find than have to sit in a defense/survival mission for 20 waves/minutes just to get a chance to get the part I want. This way is much quicker.

Edited by [DE]Taylor
removed quoted comment

1 minute ago, PAX_NL said:

LOL

"Drags out the void grind even more"

I just ran 3 survivals with fissures, they all took exactly 10 minutes each to get parts that normally only showed up in rotation C of T4 missions before.

I guess OP rather does a 40 minute survival than a 10 minute survival. That's some salty logic...

I have yet to play survival missions after this new update came out, so yeah...

I was mostly talking about missions such as Captures and Exterminates that used to be somewhat fast paced.

i am looking forward to it I mean the new and old way sure have their difference but 1 grindy mission to have greater chance at the reward you want to compare to many mission and have little to no chance at the reward you want.I feel 1 grindy mission is best fix to the overall issue of the hate the void got from RNG so is fine in my opinion.

35 minutes ago, NativeKiller said:

I have yet to play survival missions after this new update came out, so yeah...

I was mostly talking about missions such as Captures and Exterminates that used to be somewhat fast paced.

The pace got pretty much evened out across the board. The exterminates and captures take longer, the survivals and such take a lot less time. And now the parts are only linked to the rank of the mission and which relic you choose to bring along.

And as a bonus at the end you get four choices ranging from several prime parts to forma bps, so you can grind for parts in a more focused manner.

I only ran three missions in the new system and already got 2 parts I didn't have yet because they were hidden in C rotations of T4 intercept or the derelicts (and I personally hated the derelict defense and survival droprates)