domonick

i bought the okina pack and the stance it comes with 

does not [profanity] fit the damn thing

give me my money back or fix this [profanity]

Edited by [DE]Taylor
removed profanity and edited title

4 minutes ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

Then polarize it so it matches...

Simple as that. Don't need to be so salty about it.

Why advertise a new weapon and its stance if you gotta forma the weapon first just to use it then.

It's like buying a bicycle only to be told your tires will be sold separately.

Edited by Darkwave1098

Just now, Darkwave1098 said:

Why advertise a new weapon and its stance if you gotta forma the weapon first just to use it then.

It's like buying a bycicle only to be told your tires will be sold separately.

Not at all. Not all stances fit every weapon. It isn't unfair for them to release a stance which doesn't fit a new weapon.

1 hour ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

Then polarize it so it matches...

Simple as that. Don't need to be so salty about it.

And thanks to this kind of people DE will keep doing moves like this one.

1 hour ago, Darkwave1098 said:

Basically this.

To OP, that's what you get from buying things from the market, hope you learn a lesson.

Edited by [DE]Taylor
removed profanity

Just now, PrVonTuckIII said:

Not at all. Not all stances fit every weapon. It isn't unfair for them to release a stance which doesn't fit a new weapon.

It is when you clearly advertise them with a new stance, only to be greeted with a "Oh, you gotta Forma this to try it. Yeah, sorry"

It's counter productive.

3 minutes ago, Darkwave1098 said:

No, it'd be like buying a bicycle that has wheels meant for a bike of a different size.

58 minutes ago, TGKazein said:

No, it'd be like buying a bicycle that has wheels meant for a bike of a different size.

Ah, there we go. I like that analogy more.

Now that Draco is gone and people are finding the new lootcave, no. You can't. (Unless you plan on doing 20+ Spy missions with an affinity booster, that is)

Edited by [DE]Taylor
removed inflammatory quoted comment

5 minutes ago, (PS4)shadowwraith_666 said:

If a weapon is bundled with a stance, DE should have made sure it was the correct stance for the weapon like they did with the Lacerta bundle ,shadow-stalker bundle or the Destrenza bundle.

you don't get a stance with Hunhow's Gift

I'm not sure why you guys are ganging up on OP.

If DE releases a new one-of-a-kind weapon with a stance, wouldn't you expect the polarities to match?  I mean, I wouldn't curse all over the forums but I'd expect it.

(Haven't played update yet...Sai is the new weapon type right with its own unique stance?)

Edited by Lanieu

3 minutes ago, Lanieu said:

If DE releases a new one-of-a-kind weapon with a stance, wouldn't you expect the polarities to match?  I mean, I wouldn't curse all over the forums but I'd expect it.

(Haven't played update yet...Sai is the new weapon type right with its own unique stance?)

it's not. it's a dual dagger with a new dagger stance that doesn't fit it.

still i'm with OP on this one if they are sold in a bundle they should logically fit. finding out they don't after purchasing doesn't seem right at all to me.

5 minutes ago, Lanieu said:

I don't think he would get this kind of treatment if he himself was level headed in the first place.

their is *Always* the kinder way to do/say things.