Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

R.I.P. Warframe

shansey

1 minute ago, BlackCoMerc said:

If anything, this is more repetitive. Speed run star map. Activate tear. Spam melee cause it's raining Nullifiers and half your frames and weapons are useless. Close tear. Repeat .

Every. Time. On a glorified Excavation mission copy/paste no less.

as apposed to what? Speed run thought all non endless void tiles, rinse and repeat? or waste hours in endless void missions literally letting my mind go numb from the same exact tiles. Like I almost fell asleep from boredom doing some deffence mission. The old system is the reason I simply stopped farming prime parts.

5 minutes ago, Senketsu_ said:

as apposed to what? Speed run thought all non endless void tiles, rinse and repeat? or waste hours in endless void missions literally letting my mind go numb from the same exact tiles. Like I almost fell asleep from boredom doing some deffence mission. The old system is the reason I simply stopped farming prime parts.

And this new one, is the reason I will continue to not do so. It certainly no big improvement.

One recycled mission type. Nullifier bubble spam. Bad key conversion. All in all...not impressed.

53 minutes ago, Knight_Ex said:

I actually agree, your gonna see warframe community numbers plummet because of the drastic change in how void works, its too easy to get void parts now, this kills the trade market so people lose the means to sustain themselves in the game, of course this doesn't affect DE in the slightest since it just means more people will have to purchase plat from the market, they said they wanted to introduce a system where there are no keys, SURPRISE the found relics are what replaces keys now, unfortunately this should have stayed on the drawing board longer, you may be appeasing new players but those of us that have been here awhile and use the trade market as means of sustaining ourselves are not happy.

Veterans are basically exploiting new players that can't withstand the grind by having them pay for platinum to spend on cosmetics and outright buying acquired prime parts. One, if comsetics are that big of a deal in a video game, then they can make it as big of an issue as they want to; I would care less. Two, this is still too early to determine, but that aforementioned grind is at least being slightly facilitate(d) with the Traces inclusion.

The basic mentality of what Warframe is right now is to make sure that other people don't get what they want and ensure you do for profit. Sickening.

The only part i can somewhat agree with is that the whole "grab the oranges to shove into the slit, which drop on a irregular basis" bit. I'm not a fan of having the most brutal of units spawned on top of me, from which I can't travel to far since I have ALSO pick up those oranges to shove them back in a timely manner.

Aside from that I'm all for the new system, it's a lot more refreshing map/mission rotation then doing Void missions.

This is just another case where either people adapt to the new or phase out, but that's okay because new players won't have the past causing issues/holding them back unless veteran players convince them otherwise.

Edited by Lynxh
Edit: a typo.....I'm sure I'm still missing a few XD

1 minute ago, fox_news said:

This will be the death of Warframe if this update isn't rolled back / reworked. THE FREAKING NULLIFIERS. Bring back DRACO

what does draco have to do with any of this? i am glad people can't just spam draco for MR easy now

13 minutes ago, Retepzednem said:

af94017fc83ca73949decf58cdbe6317.jpg

This is the single and I mean SINGLE complaint about nullifiers that I can agree with. 50% of what they are now might be a good place to start and let sit for a bit to gather data on where their spawn count should actually be at. They should also have AI reworked to SPECIFICALLY avoid each other. That would REALLY help with people's complaints of bubble stacking (which IMO isn't a huge problem unless you get 3 or more and that VERY rarely happens to me) since they'd be spaced out; and it wouldn't be a direct/indirect nerf since doing so would help them cover more area and protect more things. Just not as "ridiculously" well.

Whining "bring back the old system" will do absolutely nothing.
Instead, say which parts of the new system are bad and suggest on how to improve.

There is definitely some good in this new system.
I have to say, first time in MONTHS I actually had fun trying to get prime parts.
And guess what, on my third run I got what I was looking for.
Didn't spend hours standing and pressing 4 every 20 seconds.
Three runs of less than 10 minute missions and bam, done.

Yes, throwing oranges into the hole may get repetitive eventually, but adding different objectives for void tears is definitely possible.
I'm sure DE will come up with various different objectives with time.

Edited by Shifted

47 minutes ago, -CM-Emptiness said:

Welp. Looks like it's still too early to get back to WF.

Everything the OP is ranting about is basically false / ridiculous.

That being said- you probably should wait a week or two if you're on a long break so they can fix a few major/minor issues with the new systems that actually DO exist that no one seems to care about because they're too busy ranting about the ones that do not.

Just now, Stratego89 said:

Everything the OP is ranting about is basically false / ridiculous.

That being said- you probably should wait a week or two if you're on a long break so they can fix a few major/minor issues with the new systems that actually DO exist that no one seems to care about because they're too busy ranting about the ones that do not.

no it's not, he has made some solid points, you don't have to agree on them, but that is your opinion

stating that what he said is false / ridiculous is extremely disrespectful

also the problem with removing Draco at least to me means that now I have to go back focus farming in stealth mode, it's not a big deal, but it does restrict my methods of getting focus and since the only thing I do each day is focus capping and raids, you can see how utterly bored I will get doing this

also they have yet again not addressed the issues with focus gains in the game and the focus cap is STILL present (beta feature? more like beta garbage)

it's not a problem though, it just means that I myself and people like me will stop funding the game, stop playing the game and utterly you will find yourself and people likeminded as yourself left to play with the bunch that remain and also having to cough up all the money so DE doesn't break.

if that is your dream, to trim down the community of warframe and spend more money on the game to be able to keep playing it, I wish you a good time and enjoy it while it lasts

Edited by BlackVortex

Just now, BlackVortex said:

no it's not, he has made some solid points, you don't have to agree on them, but that is your opinion

stating that what he said is false / ridiculous is extremely disrespectful

also the problem with removing Draco at least to me means that now I have to go back focus farming in stealth mode, it's not a big deal, but it does restrict my methods of getting focus and since the only thing I do each day is focus capping and raids, you can see how utterly bored I will get doing this

it's not a problem though, it just means that I myself and people like me will stop funding the game, stop playing the game and utterly you will find yourself and people likeminded as yourself left to play with the bunch that remain and also having to cough up all the money so DE doesn't break.

if that is your dream, to trim down the community of warframe and spend more money on the game to be able to keep playing it, I wish you a good time and enjoy it while it lasts

Here is what I read, top to bottom:

"I believe his points are solid. Therefore they are- and that's a fact. Therefore you saying they are not is an opinion, not a fact. If I say something's not a fact, it's a fact not an opinion. If you say something is a fact, it's an opinion not a fact."

"I'm going to try chasing you out of the thread now by attempting to make you feel bad about doing nothing wrong"

"Looks like I have to exploit and break the game a different way since they decided to try to stop us from doing it by removing that way. Silly devs. you can't stop us from abusing stuff. BLEH :p"

"People like me will stop funding the game. But that doesn't mean it will die... even if most of the community is like this at this point. Let me repeat for you Stratego. Even though 80% of the game's players don't fund the game anymore- if us players that DO NOT FUND THE GAME disappeared, the rest of you would have to fund the game even though that's not what you have to do already since we don't fund it. My logic is flawless."

"See previous comment- also have a sarcastic remark. Cutting off a gangreen limb to save the person has never worked once in history."

Just now, Stratego89 said:

Here is what I read, top to bottom:

"I believe his points are solid. Therefore they are- and that's a fact. Therefore you saying they are not is an opinion, not a fact. If I say something's not a fact, it's a fact not an opinion. If you say something is a fact, it's an opinion not a fact."

"I'm going to try chasing you out of the thread now by attempting to make you feel bad about doing nothing wrong"

"Looks like I have to exploit and break the game a different way since they decided to try to stop us from doing it by removing that way. Silly devs. you can't stop us from abusing stuff. BLEH :p"

"People like me will stop funding the game. But that doesn't mean it will die... even if most of the community is like this at this point. Let me repeat for you Stratego. Even though 80% of the game's players don't fund the game anymore- if us players that DO NOT FUND THE GAME disappeared, the rest of you would have to fund the game even though that's not what you have to do already since we don't fund it. My logic is flawless."

"See previous comment- also have a sarcastic remark. Cutting off a gangreen limb to save the person has never worked once in history."

obvious bad troll is obvious

TL;DR - Either offer some legit feedback and suggestions for fixes/changes, or take a break from the game for a while. "Absence makes the heart grow fonder", as they say. *shrug* lol

----

I always think that I'm not enjoying this game, and that my Master Founder status is just making me feel obligated to "get my money's worth"... But then I see some mouth-frothing rant like this and I get curious again, so I download the new patches, and guess what? I have fun. I'm always wowed by the crazy S#&$ they added. When they added the Second Dream quest, I was amped from the start of the first cinematic all the way through the epic conclusion and the big reveals at the end... I couldn't wait for more! And then I got pissed and fed up with RNGsus, so I stopped playing again. Then another big patch came out, adding the Rathuum and such. Again, I patched, played, had fun for a bit, got fed up and burned out, stopped playing. And then it hit me: this isn't a game that you can just sit down and play for 12 straight hours a day and expect it to remain fun. At some point, it's going to get repetitive. It's going to get grindy and boring.

As someone else said, you can vent and lament about the changes all you want, but at least offer some suggestions about how to change it. Without some kind of criticism or feedback besides, "LOL DIS SUX", these kinds of posts are just S#&$bait and begging for attention, otherwise. If this update pisses you off and triggers you so badly, just go play something else for a while, then come back and see if you still think it's S#&$. If so, then don't play it! I understand that this game might have been fun for you at some point, and it doesn't seem like it now, but absence really does make the heart grow fonder. Take a break, play some Undertale or something, and come back in a week or two. Or longer, even. But playing a game like this all the time, it's going to get boring and repetitive; that's just how the human brain works, sadly.

Now, if you don't mind, I'mma go play around with the new stuffs that were added. And I'm going to have FUN with it, because it's A VIDEO GAME and that's what it's SUPPOSED TO BE.

4 minutes ago, LordClaros said:

TL;DR - Either offer some legit feedback and suggestions for fixes/changes, or take a break from the game for a while. "Absence makes the heart grow fonder", as they say. *shrug* lol

----

I always think that I'm not enjoying this game, and that my Master Founder status is just making me feel obligated to "get my money's worth"... But then I see some mouth-frothing rant like this and I get curious again, so I download the new patches, and guess what? I have fun. I'm always wowed by the crazy S#&$ they added. When they added the Second Dream quest, I was amped from the start of the first cinematic all the way through the epic conclusion and the big reveals at the end... I couldn't wait for more! And then I got pissed and fed up with RNGsus, so I stopped playing again. Then another big patch came out, adding the Rathuum and such. Again, I patched, played, had fun for a bit, got fed up and burned out, stopped playing. And then it hit me: this isn't a game that you can just sit down and play for 12 straight hours a day and expect it to remain fun. At some point, it's going to get repetitive. It's going to get grindy and boring.

As someone else said, you can vent and lament about the changes all you want, but at least offer some suggestions about how to change it. Without some kind of criticism or feedback besides, "LOL DIS SUX", these kinds of posts are just S#&$bait and begging for attention, otherwise. If this update pisses you off and triggers you so badly, just go play something else for a while, then come back and see if you still think it's S#&$. If so, then don't play it! I understand that this game might have been fun for you at some point, and it doesn't seem like it now, but absence really does make the heart grow fonder. Take a break, play some Undertale or something, and come back in a week or two. Or longer, even. But playing a game like this all the time, it's going to get boring and repetitive; that's just how the human brain works, sadly.

Now, if you don't mind, I'mma go play around with the new stuffs that were added. And I'm going to have FUN with it, because it's A VIDEO GAME and that's what it's SUPPOSED TO BE.

This, this right here, just, all of my this.

Also, guess what?  For once, I had some fun when I was busy hunting for Prime Parts.  That says a lot.

Just now, LordClaros said:

----

I agree with you on the leaving and coming back another time.

the problem in this game however, is that DE has constructed so many things now with daily caps and limited timed events, that if you leave for a while, you will miss out on special stuff and or progress which you will not be able to make up for because of said caps...

this to someone like me who literally owns everything in the game aside from an alpha and beta weapon, the founders kit and steam exclusive items, would be a problem for my collection so I keep playing

this is also DE's intent, as they intend you to keep playing this game on a daily basis, but don't construct the game in a way that it is still attractive for this

this to me is a design flaw in the game which is just unacceptable

the last 2 years I've been more playing WF just to keep up with new content than actually enjoy playing the game

My heart sank today seeing how poorly designed fissures were. It's over, I don't think they can ever come back from this. Fissures are so far from what voids should be that it's going to be another 2 years of development just to get them back to a point where they are as OK as the old void system. This is just terrible, just unfathomably terrible. And now the entire pug community is in oppressively salty mode because draco is gone and the alternatives are not fun so no one can go back to running their formas. I just blew a bunch of plats on formas and I can't use them because no missions give XP anymore. Cheated out of my plats, voids basically removed and replaced with 2 minute long excavation "here's a free prime part!" nullifier spam nonsense. What's left for us now?

Edited by Asgaeroth

1 minute ago, Asgaeroth said:

My heart sank today seeing how poorly designed fissures were. It's over, I don't think they can ever come back from this. Fissures are so far from what voids should be that it's going to be another 2 years of development just to get them back to a point where they were as OK as the old void system. This is just terrible, just unfathomably terrible. And now the entire pug community is in oppressively salty mode because draco is gone and the alternatives are not fun so no one can go back to running their formas. I just blew a bunch of plats on formas and I can't use them because no missions give XP anymore. Cheated out of my plats, voids basically removed with 2 minute long excavation "here's a free prime part!" nullifier spam nonsense. What's left for us now?

NdNGbXC.gif