Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Market P2w appearance

Dextral

17 minutes ago, Hixlysss said:

DE needs to swap the plat/build locations. When you select anything in warframe it should show you the BP first, with plat option being the next tab.

Hey great! you showed that you know how to read!, Well to teach you.    Yes    It was design to be credits first Plat second.   The current version is an incorrect version and WILL BE FIXED

57 minutes ago, SurryCurry said:

EDIT: Ninja'd, with sources. See Steve's twitter post above. You may ignore the rest of this if you want.

It's a known design bug. They've spoken about it already. I keep mentioning it in other threads and in-game.

The credits are supposed to come first, platinum second. That is by design, and even if it weren't, which nobody can ever claim for sure, they at least back-pedaled fast enough and tried setting the record straight. The version that shows the blueprints first is the correct version, the current one is incorrect, and it will be fixed when everybody comes back from TennoCon.

While i like the new Disgn its incredible hard to realize where you get the BP for Credits from. I looked nearly 5 Minutes until i realized it. I think it would be good to add a Purchause Blueprint for Credits Button directly under the Buy for Plat Button.

If i would be a new Player and take a look at the Store i sure as hell would get the idea that you can only get everything for Plat. Even the old Design (which wasn't very clear about that either) was better then this. They need to make the Purchase for Credits alot more obvious.

Just now, Evers said:

While i like the new Disgn its incredible hard to realize where you get the BP for Credits from. I looked nearly 5 Minutes until i realized it. I think it would be good to add a Purchause Blueprint for Credits Button directly under the Buy for Plat Button.

If i would be a new Player and take a look at the Store i sure as hell would get the idea that you can only get everything for Plat. Even the old Design (which wasn't very clear about that either) was better then this. They need to make the Purchase for Credits alot more obvious.

READ WITH ME NOW SLOWLY

The credits are supposed to come first, platinum second. That is by design, and even if it weren't, which nobody can ever claim for sure, they at least back-pedaled fast enough and tried setting the record straight. The version that shows the blueprints first is the correct version, the current one is incorrect, and it will be fixed when everybody comes back from TennoCon.

3 minutes ago, Maicael said:

Here's a mock-up of how I think it could be better displayed having both blueprint and platinum options on the same page: V9YelrP.jpg

Thats cute and all but as i already said 10000 times   The market will show credits first Plat SECOND  Soo go look at the market  SEe all that plat? it be credits soon!  So your cute lil mark up is cute, But undeed

Edited by Mochikomi_Shin_Jidai

1 minute ago, Mochikomi_Shin_Jidai said:

Thats cute and all but as i already said 10000 times   The market will show credits first PLAY SECOND  Soo go look at the market  SEe all that plat? it be credits soon!?  So your cute lil mark up is cute, But undeed

Yes, I've seen the multiple posts already stating that. However, will players then have trouble finding the platinum option if they want to go that route? The best way to go about it is have both options present and visible in the same place.

I don't really enjoy the new market look.  The layout and how it works feels terrible and unnecessarily annoying.  I'm not sure if it is just me but it took me forever to realize that if I wanted the blueprint of a weapon or frame I would have to first click the item then click a tiny tab to switch to the blueprint.  It's so inconvenient compared how it was before this messy layout.  I mean which sounds more reasonable?  Find the weapon/frame you want then click the tab to switch to the blueprint or click on a tab that shows all blueprints of weapons and frames, I mean the old layout even had primary, secondary, and melee tabs for the blueprints.  This new layout just seems like backwards progress why even change it in the first place?

Edited by Flameblade

11 minutes ago, lightdragon64 said:

i think they should show blueprints first, but on the same screen have it right below the blueprint purchase button have a second option that says (or buy with platinum). for dojo built weapons it should just say where to get them and what lab.

I edited OP's picture with something along those lines a few posts above. Something else I think would help would be to have the menu words (like "Build") permanently displayed instead of having icons as the placeholders.

44 minutes ago, Kyronz said:

You cannot pass of intentional design elements a "bug", it was a feature they got called out enough on.

Correct. This was intentional, no way to downplay or backpedal from this. The Devs work hard and tirelessly yes, but they are paid for this, that is not an excuse either.

12 hours ago, -Sandman said:

I think you have to do mutalist Alad v again. Doesn't make any sense. 

Wrt the market, it's deception passed off as the opposite, idc what any white knight will say, that it is. 

I did it and Jordas and it still hasn't unlocked.

The new market UI is blatantly designed to obfuscate the fact that every weapon and Warframe can be acquired for free. Hell, just look at the fact that the top five Warframes listed in the Warframe tab are all Warframes whose blueprint you can't buy, and so even if you worked out that there's a hidden tab to buy things for credits you could still easily be tricked into believing that the Warframes require purchase (which wouldn't be surprising as many F2P games require that you buy new characters).

I've been very forgiving of DE in the past, but they really are running out of "Oh but we're just an indie dev" rope.