Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spectors of the Rail The Good the BAD and why I am Going to Stop Playing This game

SuperGameJunky

18 minutes ago, QuietBiro said:

Also your saying "4 keys for one item" is patently false, if this analysis is true. 4 keys in the new system certainly result in 4 items. In the old system, one sabotage key resulted in 1-3 primes multiplied by the number of players. Now it is *one random item per key* multiplied by the number of players. It's basically like the old captures and exterminates.

I really can't take you seriously when you're saying you need 4 keys for one item. 

In a team you used to be able to get 4 keys, and then run those 4 keys together getting parts for each run.

Now in a team you get 4 relics, all 4 of which are used up in one run netting you 1 part. 

I assume that's their point.

8 minutes ago, NationalGuard5 said:

I don't know about quitting. I always look for the good in things. Sure there are problems as the game has evolved, but I can't complain. Only thing I would complain about these days is it feels like leveling up things seems to take longer than usual. That's just how it seems to me. Anyway, this a fan-based game. We want it, DE gets to it eventually. I mean come on. We finally got the Kavat! :D 

Lol i may pick it up gain like i said but not for some time now anyway

AND OMFG I TOTALLY FORGOT TO MENTION KAVATS THEY ARE AMAZING LOOKING (not being sarcastic there I truly love how they look)

but they fall into the whole carrier is still my main as he has the most utility that vacuum beats all sadly

Edited by SuperGameJunky

People complained about "key scamming" even though that really wasn't a thing. And now they did away with it and people still complain. Look I understand there are a few issues with this update but it has barely been out for 24 hours. Can we please try to learn the new mechanics before we complain about them?

7 minutes ago, (XB1)Shodian said:

People complained about "key scamming" even though that really wasn't a thing. And now they did away with it and people still complain. Look I understand there are a few issues with this update but it has barely been out for 24 hours. Can we please try to learn the new mechanics before we complain about them?

key scamming was not too bad the community was pretty good about that only had it happen once or twice  and only heard of it form my friends a handful of times but key showing mostly fixed any scammers and on the point of the new mechanics well what is there to learn how to faster pick up the energy cells and jump them into the rift ???? they add noting really new they just made an excavation mission that gives out prime things and that is about it 

Here, have some punctuation marks. Put them on your post, please, or have an adult help. :P
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨"""""""""""""""""""""""""´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´

Jokes aside, for the most part I do agree with your rant (What I could make out of it.
They made a bit of a mess of this update and changed the very base mechanics very drastically.

Just a question, what happens if there are 4 players in a squad,
but one of them decides the troll the rest and not take a key, yes I call them as such, with them.
And when the others in the team spend their 3 keys total on the fissure and the fourth goes "trololo! 404 key not found lol!"?
Are the 3 keys wasted all for nothing?