Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova Deluxe skin

Rimuru

3 hours ago, Eternal_Shrine_Maiden said:

All I can see are a sea of salty players bandwagoning on how "hurr durr ugly!!!" the Nova skin is.

I for one think it's a pretty interesting skin, especially how it is quite strongly inspired by Buddhism and the appearance of bodhisattvas

Or how about this...some people just don't like it, and each probably has their own reason. But hey, I'm glad that the skin appeals to you and you're planning to get it, I respect your choice and opinion. The only thing that matters is if it moves lots of platinum, if it does it's a good skin, if it doesn't it's not.

4 minutes ago, TheSketchDevice said:

This is the best deluxe skin aside from Banshee. I love it and I am upset to see all this hate for it. I hope DE doesn't change it because of all the distaste for it.

My Personal issues is it conflicts with the very concept of a deluxe

they are supposed to be different base form then the standards , this one literally uses novas base body, with some new trim..thats my issue 

NOVA%20DELUXE%20SKIN_zps23wyna9w.png

?plugin=ref&page=NOVA&src=Nova_full_pist

On 13.7.2016 at 6:25 AM, Sitchrea said:

You guys do realize DE outsources their deluxe skins concepts, right? Mynki does not create these.

really? Since Mynki was going to create the skin but the other guy wanted to give it a try, o he gave the deluxe skin work attempt for him, check the Tennocon art panel video.

54 minutes ago, (PS4)samppaH said:

really? Since Mynki was going to create the skin but the other guy wanted to give it a try, o he gave the deluxe skin work attempt for him, check the Tennocon art panel video.

They just released that yesterday. The other skins I know Mynki commissioned someone else because he said so on stream.

Its a pretty god awful skin. And nova is my favorite frame. The extra hands coming out of her is a cool idea but its nothing more than that.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if her deluxe skin is the worst selling one so far. I didn't even like the weapon skins that were made for the bundle ether.

1 hour ago, HerpDerpy said:

Its a pretty god awful skin. And nova is my favorite frame. The extra hands coming out of her is a cool idea but its nothing more than that.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if her deluxe skin is the worst selling one so far. I didn't even like the weapon skins that were made for the bundle ether.

I have no comments on the weapon skin other than "not buying it". The chubby syandana was just weird. Wonder if there is a chance of them even considering changing anything.

1 hour ago, Larsurus said:

I have no comments on the weapon skin other than "not buying it". The chubby syandana was just weird. Wonder if there is a chance of them even considering changing anything.

They already spent the man power making the skins. so theres no point in just tossing it. Just sucks that Nova wont get a super cool deluxe skin like the rest have gotten.

44 minutes ago, HerpDerpy said:

They already spent the man power making the skins. so theres no point in just tossing it. Just sucks that Nova wont get a super cool deluxe skin like the rest have gotten.

Just get Visage from Hitsu San. That's a mega Deluxe skin that put's this skin as a laughable attempt at best.

/Cheers

Hmmm rethinking about it...
It will surely help get rid of those fugly neck-rings that stick to any alternative skin we have at the moment...

Basically I'm saying: any skin is better than no skin at all in order to get rid of that dam collar that ruins all my TennoGen skins so I'll probably take it nonetheless :I

15 minutes ago, Derikel said:

Just get Visage from Hitsu San. That's a mega Deluxe skin that put's this skin as a laughable attempt at best.

/Cheers

Deluxe skins have completely new meshes, textures, and maps. While Visage is a good skin, it is not a deluxe skin.

2 hours ago, HerpDerpy said:

Well that depends on time spent so far vs. possible income. In a business sense, if they could make more money from a different design that a majority of the people like and that does not require additional animations, then that would be an obvious choice, at least from my point of view.

3 hours ago, Vastarov said:

Hmmm rethinking about it...
It will surely help get rid of those fugly neck-rings that stick to any alternative skin we have at the moment...

Basically I'm saying: any skin is better than no skin at all in order to get rid of that dam collar that ruins all my TennoGen skins so I'll probably take it nonetheless :I

Not really, no skin means we would have a potentially awesome skin down the line, this skin means we are stuck with it for who knows how long, probably until umbra nova, which could be years.