Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

War Within Hype Thread (You Must Prepare)

duhadventure

yup, tommorow seems pretty likely.

Releasing it on friday would leave players whole weekend to exploit possibly found bugs in new systems.
And if there is profit in it, players will always find exploitable bug.

Just now, Hixlysss said:

Anyone heard anything? Anything from DE yet about if we are getting the update today or if it's delayed?

Probably not.  Being honest, I'd expect it late Thursday or Friday but be pleasantly surprised if it came sooner.

Edited by achromos

As the Gentleman above me said, I would expect this to come out on thursday (since this seems to be the day for specters of the rail teasers and things alike) or friday if it needs to be delayed, because I think they would either want to release it before tennocon, or they would want to preview it at tennocon then release it for us.

1 minute ago, CKNPOTPIE said:

As the Gentleman above me said, I would expect this to come out on thursday (since this seems to be the day for specters of the rail teasers and things alike) or friday if it needs to be delayed, because I think they would either want to release it before tennocon, or they would want to preview it at tennocon then release it for us.

We just got the last teaser, yesterday actually. Tennocon would be used for The War Within.