Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

War Within Hype Thread (You Must Prepare)

duhadventure

6 hours ago, FearsomeWarrior said:

RIght now I'd settle for them updating the Warframe.com/ThePath site with the 2nd reveal of the three pane for the next update. If they don't have them posted soon  the update just gets pushed back. Expecting one tomorrow, Tuesday, and one Wednesday so that the patch lands on Thursday. Fingers crossed.

It's probably next week's Wednesday. The week in which Tennocon is.

2 hours ago, Kaiser_Suoh said:

Seems like we need to wait more weeks to get that update.

https://warframe.com/thepath/?lang=en

Anyone here know when we will have that update?

Soon?

we all know how DE handles their one or two updates per year (which is a bit boring), they hype the whole situation to its edge, this happens since i play warframe

i can get full with disturbing emotions because marketing is the lowest and most uselest level about "the collective mind in general" where the most missusing powers of "sellers/leaders" are used or i dont care "anymore" which is the most useful intention for ... ^^)

Edited by Guest

Well I am scare that we might not even get it but if I had to guess I would say next week probably wednesday. And part 3 is going to come in the week of tennocon.

They can't even choose what the new archwing is going to be named! They didn't release part 2 and they already show us Geofs horror face for part 3. I would not like to work in the DE headquarters.

7 hours ago, Grumpy said:

I honestly thought it would be tomorrow............ time to make other plans I see.  I'll check out the new frame in a month after vacation, lol.

if it continues in this speed, Titania wont be in the game after a month lol

So on the main Warframe website we already have first (out of three) sneak peeks into Specters of the Rail update.

Most of the Tenno here are familiar with thursday release program.

So one thing I want from you fellow Tenno, tell me what do you want and/or expect from this update.

I personally hope that it will pull me back into the game and I will stick into it once again. (I haven't really played for weeks maybe months).

Of course second thing I want, pls, post as many hype trains as possible.

That's all.

Edited by [DE]Taylor
edited title for clarity

4 minutes ago, RadioLarity said:

So on the main Warframe website we already have first (out of three) sneak peeks into Specters of the Rail update.

Most of the Tenno here are familiar with thursday release program.

So one thing I want from you fellow Tenno, tell me what do you want and/or expect from this update.

I personally hope that it will pull me back into the game and I will stick into it once again. (I haven't really played for weeks maybe months).

Of course second thing I want, pls, post as many hype trains as possible.

That's all.

That teaser went up on June 23rd. That was last Thursday. There are two more reveals that they have to reveal before it's released. Chances are, the next reveal will come this Thursday, and the third reveal on next Thursday, which will also probably be the release date. That'd be in keeping with DE saying that it releases in two weeks. So it's inbound, but not immediately, I don't think.

I wish it would breathe some fresh air into Warframe, but I know from previous experience with DE that it won't last long. Why? Because DE can't stay committed to new features. Seems like they get bored easily and move on to something new instead of fixing up, tweaking, and fleshing out existing features before they add a new feature to the game. Not only that, but I thought we were done with hype trains. If not, let's be done with them. Because we should've learned by now that hype trains never lead to anything good. It's always overhype.

1 hour ago, AntoineFlemming said:

That teaser went up on June 23rd. That was last Thursday. There are two more reveals that they have to reveal before it's released. Chances are, the next reveal will come this Thursday, and the third reveal on next Thursday, which will also probably be the release date. That'd be in keeping with DE saying that it releases in two weeks. So it's inbound, but not immediately, I don't think.

I wish it would breathe some fresh air into Warframe, but I know from previous experience with DE that it won't last long. Why? Because DE can't stay committed to new features. Seems like they get bored easily and move on to something new instead of fixing up, tweaking, and fleshing out existing features before they add a new feature to the game. Not only that, but I thought we were done with hype trains. If not, let's be done with them. Because we should've learned by now that hype trains never lead to anything good. It's always overhype.

This ^

We don't need to "hype" anymore, its pointless and is no longer needed, all it leads to is disappointment, alot of fokes are already disappointed over that the Update has been delayed (Or will be if we don't get it this week).

First of: We should've already had the 2nd, even 3rd "spoilery boxy of hpye" unlocked already and 2nd: DE did say thus update WILL BE, out by June, But Antoine took them right out my mouth. the chances of that is slim

3 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

This ^

We don't need to "hype" anymore, its pointless and is no longer needed, all it leads to is disappointment, alot of fokes are already disappointed over that the Update has been delayed (Or will be if we don't get it this week).

First of: We should've already had the 2nd, even 3rd "spoilery boxy of hpye" unlocked already and 2nd: DE did say thus update WILL BE, out by June, But Antoine took them right out my mouth. the chances of that is slim

This^

I was hyped a few weeks ago but not any more. DE should not say that something is going to release something in a given time because they always delay something. They even delayed the 18.13 (nerf hammer) update. The game is too much forcing. Do this, do that, grind this, no grind that and all of a sudden the thing you are grinding for is gone and you have to pay platinum. That is not really bad, they have to make some food and sustain all the workers, but why do they have to make the void and derelict have different drop %. That is probably the only thing that is going to be fixed in part II. After that you can hype part III because it is a cinematic quest damnit!