Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gift of Tennocon alert lvl 200-9999

Rimuru

4 minutes ago, DarklightShining said:

There is a way, i know it, without killing anything and using end-game stuff.

I think there is a thing where you have to hit all the large capsules at the precise moments, but everything i do is still leaving me 20 seconds short. Does anyone know the combo?

I ran it three times with public groups (some stuck around to run again after we failed twice). We didn't kill anything, just hit the capsules as soon as possible without dropping to 1%. The last time LS ran out just as we'd completed the mission. Somewhat bugged.

It's a cool challenge to find ways to kill them if you have the gear and 'frames, and more importantly, the desire to do it. But if you don't, just stay on top of your LS and use containers and crates as someone suggested above (we didn't, but we cut it really close).

Only things we killed were cameras. :D

Are people still complaining about "wwaaaa this is a troll alert waa"? Holy S#&$, you guys must be WEAK. This alert requires no skill whatsoever and is easily completable from 1 to 4 players. I completed this alert 15 times (Helping newbies who had no good equipment or frames that were useful for the alert), and NOT ONE SINGLE TIME did we fail. All you need is literally a frame that can open up enemies to finisher (Equinox, excalibur, inaros, ivara, whatever) and a dagger with covert lethality. All you need is 1 frame and 1 mod. Yet you people are still complaining? Holy S#&$,

1 minute ago, Maseguad_il_Belo said:

Are people still complaining about "wwaaaa this is a troll alert waa"? Holy S#&$, you guys must be WEAK. This alert requires no skill whatsoever and is easily completable from 1 to 4 players. I completed this alert 15 times (Helping newbies who had no good equipment or frames that were useful for the alert), and NOT ONE SINGLE TIME did we fail. All you need is literally a frame that can open up enemies to finisher (Equinox, excalibur, inaros, ivara, whatever) and a dagger with covert lethality. All you need is 1 frame and 1 mod. Yet you people are still complaining? Holy S#&$,

What? the last couple of posts have been about how people have been doing the mission. they've even already suggested the same thing. use covert lethality. 

The way my squad did it..

I took my Vauban, and vortexed them all together, beating them senseless with my Fragor Prime, with lots of finishers peppered in, even dealing 402k damage on most of these finishers, hitting the whole clump over and over with every strike...

While a friend with equinox sat there with Main just charging to astronomical levels..

With 20.3 billion damage saved up, he turned them all into a fine corpus paste~

And then we spent the rest of the mission searching for containers to possibly drop the last breath of life support we needed to finish the mission x3

We ended up winning with like 4% life support to spare!

Have people realized yet that DE gave you god mode in this alert so you can never die?

The amount of NOO THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE in region chat is too damn high I could used it to get to the Reservoir on the Moon and have my own tenno right now

13 minutes ago, DarklightShining said:

Is basically the only way you can beat this is to be a player who has 200000000 hours on this game? Or is there another way? Can someone enlighten me on how they do this???

I used Mag. Got all 50 guys into a magnetize bubble and then I just polarized and refreshed magnetize while rest of the team was hunting life support. And made sure my team didn't go in and stagger them with melee.

21 minutes ago, DarklightShining said:

Is basically the only way you can beat this is to be a player who has 200000000 hours on this game? Or is there another way? Can someone enlighten me on how they do this???

I did it with mag and lots of energy pads. Magnetize and polarize repeatedly. 

Others have apparently used Ashs  godly finisher damage with CL as well as Ivara.

speaking of Ivara you can apparently just prowl to steal LS from enemies until it's time to go.

personally I like how I was able to do it with a frame that many say can't scale into end game. Granted were invincible, but still. The potential for mag is there, even after her "nerf".

Edited by (XB1)DRG JupiterIvan

13 minutes ago, Avalona said:

Have people realized yet that DE gave you god mode in this alert so you can never die?

The amount of NOO THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE in region chat is too damn high I could used it to get to the Reservoir on the Moon and have my own tenno right now

Have you not realized that getting enough life support to finish the mission in the first place is really hard for people that don't have every mod and frame?

Just now, HerpDerpy said:

Have you not realized that getting enough life support to finish the mission in the first place is really hard for people that don't have every mod and frame?

Dude I used a Prova Vandal and Hydroid

Spoiler

AF1DEF77B9CC61A7955E4A3BF0FAE3FD4708614C (1920×1080)

1 minute ago, TermiteFrame said:

Dude I used a Prova Vandal and Hydroid

Reveal hidden contents

AF1DEF77B9CC61A7955E4A3BF0FAE3FD4708614C (1920×1080)

okay? just because you did it doesnt mean its easy for everyone. iv done it 6 times now getting every loot container and locker possible and have lost with 20 secs all 6 times

Just now, HerpDerpy said:

okay? just because you did it doesnt mean its easy for everyone. iv done it 6 times now getting every loot container and locker possible and have lost with 20 secs all 6 times

You don't even open the containers they don't seem to drop any life support

4 hours ago, JohnSpartan117 said:

With all the people complaining about the 'absurdity' of this alert, I just wanna get my opinion out there.

I honestly think this alert is great. It gets incredibly frustrating if you are playing like you do every single mission but it really encourages you to find a solution to the current problem. To get enough life support while there are still enemies,  some people immediatly thought of covert lethality as a way to actually kill something in this mission. When enemies stop spawning, my whole squad just spontaneously coordinated a crate hunt to find any life support drops if possible (think we managed without though). 

So yeah, I don't think this alert is as 'broken' as people in this thread make it out to be. It simply encourages another way of playing the game.

About time am I right? Everyone has just become complacent in how they've always done it, they just turn their brain off.

4 hours ago, Marthrym said:

Another sad and pathetic example of the devs' inability to create fun and fair challenge in their game. I'm sorry dear devs, I truly am, but maybe you should consider hiring someone with actual experience in that domain? Since you know, clearly you don't have any. I mean where's the challenge? Where's the fun? You're just showing once again your laziness and/or complete lack of expertise when it comes to providing your playerbase with an experience that feels rewarding. Again, sad and pathetic. Unless you used this to show most of everything that is wrong with Warframe and prevents it from becoming a great game? If so, then mission accomplished.

Thanks for the free potato by the way. At least there's a silver lining to that borefest...

See first quote

If you are in the middle of activating a life support right when it would normally be ticking over to 0 it will actually tick back to 2 getting some extra overall time. I don't know why it does that, but I assume DE put that in as an anti-fustration feature.

4 minutes ago, TermiteFrame said:

If you are in the middle of activating a life support right when it would normally be ticking over to 0 it will actually tick back to 2 getting some extra overall time. I don't know why it does that, but I assume DE put that in as an anti-fustration feature.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that...

Thanks!