The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gift of Tennocon alert lvl 200-9999

Rimuru

Alternative way if you don't have dagger/covert lethality combo or cant open finishers:

* equip warframe with best mobility you have

* be sure to have at least one ability allowing to shake off chasing mobs (cloak, radial blind, bastille, etc.)

* since you won't be fighting anything strip off mods and reequip for mobility, knockdown resistance

* if you have equit thieves wit

Now just run around ignoring mobs, opening and smashing every crate and locker and triggernig pods when below 70%

And ignore advice about waiting till 1% LS; launch once its dropped below 70%; I don't know if it's just for me, but next pod seems to count spawn time from the moment you've triggered previous one, NOT at fixed intervals (unlike in normal survival missions), so the sooner you use them the sooner next will spawn.

I've made it succesfully this way in lv30 loki with 1%LS and last pod unused.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Raygun_X_ said:

Banshee + Mag = easy mode 

They kill themselves.

Explain, im sorry i cant see how thats possible, you do know mag has been reworked right?. Also banshees damage does not scale and you have no weapon to shoot with for mag bubble.

Edited by Drag0nChaser

I finished it now and I noticed something strange :| don't know if it's really working, or if it is a Presentation Bug, but you can scan the enemies with the synthesis scanner and reach 10k rep with 2 scans.

No covert lethality here

Used Excalibur for blind. Twin basolk with 100% gas proc chance. Lasting sting to increase gas duration.  Body count to increase damage.  Still very much wood chipper-mode, but I managed to do it solo with like 1% remaining.  It's very RNG on the life drops and the containers weren't giving me anything.

Basically gas status effect coupled with a damage multiplying ability to kill enemies should do the trick if you can't do the other stuff people mentioned.

Edited by thelazyjaguar

33 minutes ago, Drag0nChaser said:

Explain, im sorry i cant see how thats possible, you do know mag has been reworked right?. Also banshees damage does not scale and you have no weapon to shoot with for mag bubble.

Mag makes bubble. Banshee uses sonar. Mag uses polarize. Shields drop bits just like armor. Shield bits as well as enemy fire can hit sonar spots for extra damage.

7 hours ago, OricSharp said:

Bizarrely, it's...actually kind of boring. Can't kill anything so far, can't die, can fail the mission due to just not getting air tanks in time...and that's it.

Thats not surprising. I mean, taking on the broken scaling system only has a very limited scope of fun before it gets boring.

47 minutes ago, Drag0nChaser said:

Did.... did you just say Banshees damage doesn't scale... I mean.... you can have up to a 12x damage bonus.

Bruh, the only real limit on how much damage you can do is cause by how much damage the players weapons can possibly do.

Went to play a mission and what do i get? level 200-9999 bad guys... how can a MR8 handle that kinda of level?? Seriously has to be a joke...all the bad guys have 9999 on them, sucks is all i say

Edited by cateater2u2

2 hours ago, Drag0nChaser said:

Yes it's possible... Me and friend did just that...  Mag bubble...  Sonar ..  Polarize... Everything dies. 

My bad I didn't explain why it works.. Sonar adds a higher multiplier the more strength Banshee has...  Mag bubble pulls in enemy fire as well as yours... Polarize causes shards to do damage as well .

Edited by (PS4)Raygun_X_
Forgot

This is less of a conventional mission and more of a puzzle. The enemies can't hurt you, but you can't really hurt them. You have to last 6 minutes, but the LS drop pods will only get you to about 5:30.

Run around the level and bust all the containers you can find. Recommend Loot Radar mods. The containers can drop LS powerups to hopefully get you through those last 30 seconds and then some to make it to extraction safely.

7 minutes ago, Kappatalist said:

Run around the level and bust all the containers you can find. Recommend Loot Radar mods. The containers can drop LS powerups to hopefully get you through those last 30 seconds and then some to make it to extraction safely.

actually, I tried doing that. it seems they nerfed the drop rate for those really hard in that missions. I remember only getting like 1 LS when I destroyed the entire containers in the missions. its basically a waste of time