Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: Hotfix 4

[DE]Rebecca

Please add the ability to zoom or pan the camera when editing holster positions on melee weapons.  It is difficult to manually edit some holster positions like the Redeemer's left/right hip holster position when you can't even get a good view of the weapon.

aRUiC1R.png

PaOjSsZ.png

11 minutes ago, bubonicbite1 said:

i was hoping those market fixes would also include the ability to buy the Ivara, Limbo, Mesa, and Mirage blueprints, as well as give atlas an info tab to explain where to get his blueprint. sad day.. need to wait until its fixed to start on limbo x.x

I was really hoping there were going to fix this, too. ugh.

Nova Prime Neuroptics does not seem to exist in any of the rewards. I cannot advanced my syndicate rank in Cephlon Suda till I get one. Every other nova prime part drops somewhere but the Neuroptics.

Edited by Calthous

Seriously, you upload more and more content, and that is really nice but, plz, make things calmly. We agree you to bring a new companion but, what the hell do I have to choose between my kubrow or my kavat to be active?

I can use the sentinel I want with any build of my warframe arsenal but I can only have one of kubrow/kavat at time......so unfair.

Please, deploy another incubator or let the incubator to have both types of companions at time. It would be really really nice.

PD: would be also nice to have the possibility of choosing from all kind of kubrows/kavats without having to put actual in statis and bring another one to live.

Cool thanks.

Would really appreciate it if you guys would fix the Prowl issue when equipping Ivara's Infiltrate augment mod.  What's happening is every time you want to go and pickpocket a target, whether standing there or asleep, the system cycles over and over and over and over again trying to steal whatever item might be on the target.  I've sometimes stood there for over a minute waiting for the system to get with the program.  Pun intended.

Other thing about prowl is it will also try to pickpocket cameras and dormant turrets, but those things never have anything on their loot table, if they even have a loot table.  Could you "turn off" pickpocketing turrets and cameras please?

Lastly, regardless of the energy color you use, the Prowl "rays" towards a target can be very very blinding.  It can make it really hard to see anything in certain angles.  My suggestion would be to either decrease the intensity of the effect, or draw a quarter of the current number of lines to a target, making the effect much less brilliant and blinding.  Or hey, maybe even both!

Thanks.

Edit:  And please fix starting in Windowed mode all the time.  Constantly have to reset my full screen mode in game every time I launch it.  Thanks.

Edited by Caine2112

A nice hotfix, but I still can't play both "Sands of Inaros" and "Hidden Messages" quests. For "Sands of Inaros" I completed the third vessel challenge (in my case to kill 5 Manics) but I still don't have an option to continue the mission. Same goes for "Hidden Messages". I have those two quests in progress right before "Specters of the Rail" came out...Help pls.

Edited by KillMeILoveSheep

Still pissed about only receiving five(5) relics when i'm sure many had much more than that. Also I see no mention of Dark Split Sword not being considered a Melee weapon for sortie's and such.

And Axi V2 is still seen as V1.

Edited by Katsunagi