Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WORST game you have played?

Sartactics

It can be anything from a shameful knock-off to something you wish you never bought it.

NOTE: I'm excluding E.T on the Atari here since we all know that game is garbage.

Personally mine would be Rambo: The Video Game. Like what the hell is this? The graphics are S#&$, the gameplay is dull, just a bad version of an arcade rail shooter and costs 40$ for just 3hrs!?

Resident evil 6

Resident evil operation racoon city

Evolve (I have no idea how high end of specs this game is expecting its player base to have)

WarZ (its a scam and i m part of the victims)

Current version of Warframe, (worst decision making ive seen in this industry)

All mobile games.

Battlefield 4 (this is the an example of how company make regression from their product)

Dark souls series 

Mine would be Evolve. It was fun the first few hunts, but that's all its worth. 

The recent COD, I played through it with my eyes closed. 

8 hours ago, Valteria. said:

~Snip~

Dark souls series 

NOOO! Why Dark Souls, Valteria? You're going to upset Skycook3y, ElGui, and possibly me.

Edited by (PS4)makrisbrik

Watch_Dogs was probably the game that gave me the worst gaming experience. Mostly because of S#&$ty PC port. Also: utter boredom.

2nd place i'll probably give to Half-Life. I mean: this thing was revolutionary and all but graphics look like &#!. I played Black Mesa instead.

1 hour ago, Artek94 said:

Watch_Dogs was probably the game that gave me the worst gaming experience. Mostly because of S#&$ty PC port. Also: utter boredom.

2nd place i'll probably give to Half-Life. I mean: this thing was revolutionary and all but graphics look like &#!. I played Black Mesa instead.

same game...

Shinobi. Could never figure out the controls to it.

Edited by OverlordMcGeek

16 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

The game is old as S#&$e, what did you expect?

That i would be more tolerant to it + i watched "Freeman's Minds" which apparently uses a better version with better graphics and rag-doll physics...

The version that i got on steam had water that looked like blue goo and there was no rag-doll death animations, just pre-made ones and i just didn't felt like i could make it through the game till the end.

Combat Arms

War Thunder

World of Tanks

COD and BF in general (excluding WaW and Bad Comp, actually kinda liked those)

From the Depths (seriously, you need to be a engineer or something to understand that game)

Honorable mentions:

Runescape

Warframe

All Mario Party games

Big rigs (yes, I did it.)

Acme something for wii (some loney tunes game, it may be not S#&$ty but it definitely is boring and doesn't even utilise wiimote)

Flyff (MMO , go figure, sometimes shoves donation ads up your &#!)

Heroes of the Storm (I have met bad people in 5 games out of 20, and THE GRIND)

On 7/12/2016 at 11:30 AM, Valteria. said:

Dark souls series 

Those be fighting words son, give me one solid reason you might dislike it and if you use "ITZ IZ 2 HARDU" it's checkmate for me.

The CD-I zelda games.

Hong Kong 97.