Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You are all blinded

pagepro

Just now, Kyronz said:

disprove 2%

No, that's not how burden of proof works nor is that how answering a question in a understandable manner works.

I asked if you were getting your "facts" from a website that is maintained and updated by players - not DE staff.  

Just now, Kyronz said:

disprove 2%

Except the results a huge portion of the playerbase are having would clearly demonstrate otherwise... I would also take the wiki very much with a grain of salt. Like perviously stated: "Your facts are based on PLAYER BASED CONTENT?"

Thats not a recipe for disaster. No sir... not one bit...

1 hour ago, Aimop95 said:

I'll take fissures over keys any day. I just got Volt Prime and Trinity Prime in a week where as the old system gave me nothing for 1 1/2 months. If that's not an improvement, then I don't know what is.

I have similar experience. Got Vauban and Mag set over weekend.

Just now, StinkyPygmy said:

Except the results a huge portion of the playerbase are having would clearly demonstrate otherwise... I would also take the wiki very much with a grain of salt. Like perviously stated: "Your facts are based on PLAYER BASED CONTENT?"

prove it.

If wiki data mining is wrong surely other then brown nosing you will prove you are right.

8 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

No, that's not how burden of proof works nor is that how answering a question in a understandable manner works.

I asked if you were getting your "facts" from a website that is maintained and updated by players - not DE staff.  

I am not the one arguing that an unbuffed relic has a greater chance then the old system...you know keys, the ones DE fuckes us over with the ones that had vault loot.

Just now, Kyronz said:

I am not the one arguing that an unbuffed relic has a greater chance then the old system...you know keys, the ones DE fuckes us over with the ones that had vault loot.

Wow, you are amazingly talented at not staying on topic, backing up your "facts" and going off into left field.

16 minutes ago, pagepro said:

I expected these responses honestly. The Stockholm Syndrome is too strong for me to convince you all in a single post. 

I want Warframe to be great. It has amazing potential. However the "content" that we have gotten thus far is leading us in the wrong direction.

If you can't think outside of the box for even a moment to see this then I don't know what more to say.

If you believe you're right, why not enlighten us all as to why the old systems are superior in every way to the new Void system?

People claim that you need more Relics to get what you want, sure, you might need more relics, but the time you spend trying to get the Prime piece itself is a lot shorter. The reason is simple, you're no longer forced to sit in 20 minute games just for a chance to get what you want, only to end up with the other 8 items in that drop table. Sure, everyone needs to carry a Relic now so they're expended at a faster rate, so you just use that extra time you get from not being forced to sit through a 1 hour mission for just 3 chances to get more Relics to cover up the rate you're using them.

The Void Fissures are not without their own fault, it still suffers from repetitive gameplay, something that the old system was worse at because you have to stare at the same tileset and enemies for hours.

3 minutes ago, Flandyrll said:

If you believe you're right, why not enlighten us all as to why the old systems are superior in every way to the new Void system?

People claim that you need more Relics to get what you want, sure, you might need more relics, but the time you spend trying to get the Prime piece itself is a lot shorter. The reason is simple, you're no longer forced to sit in 20 minute games just for a chance to get what you want, only to end up with the other 8 items in that drop table. Sure, everyone needs to carry a Relic now so they're expended at a faster rate, so you just use that extra time you get from not being forced to sit through a 1 hour mission for just 3 chances to get more Relics to cover up the rate you're using them.

The Void Fissures are not without their own fault, it still suffers from repetitive gameplay, something that the old system was worse at because you have to stare at the same tileset and enemies for hours.

It is playing to gullibility that people do not understand that 2%+2%= does not equal 4%  it does not work that way.

Edited by Kyronz

5 minutes ago, Kyronz said:

Prove the % since you are so much smarter then the API. 

HvD2qJj.png?1

All of my points are based on personal experience, you're the one making statements and claiming to have facts.  That means you have to prove that you are right, and from a reputable source.  Not player made content like a wiki (seriously, anyone with an account can edit that thing.)

But, since  you've spent so much time putting your foot in your mouth and I have 0 interest in dealing with your childish behaviour, and you aren't likely going to actually pony up solid proof, you go on ignore.

kthnxbai

Edited by Noamuth
Words are hard

3 minutes ago, Kyronz said:

It is playing to gullibility that people do not understand that 2%+2%= does not equal 4%  it does not work that way.

Definitely not. But how is 20 minutes in Survival going to compete with 2% x 4 for 4 minutes?

2 minutes ago, Kyronz said:

prove it.

If wiki data mining is wrong surely other then brown nosing you will prove you are right.

A) The wiki is mostly based on player observation, not datamining. B) Datamining is not always accurate, especially in DE's case where they've been known to thrown in stuff specifically to mess with datamining attempts. C) Even if datamining was always accurate and the drop chances are lower, you're still overlooking a number of advantages the new system has, like tileset/enemy variety, better time-efficiency in parts hunting (especially in a group), and, in some cases, much less tedious/painful parts hunting experiences for solo players (for e.g. rotation C defense/interception drops).

Even putting all that aside, Void traces aren't supposed to be something you grind for specifically. They're a byproduct of hunting other things, a consolation prize, bad luck compensation, whatever you want to call it--you can grind for them if you really want to play the min-max game with your relics, but doing so is kind of missing the point.

2 hours ago, pagepro said:

You are all blinded by this update. Lets start with the void. Why did we get an entirely new system for acquiring prime parts?

You say that the new system is better because you get prime parts faster. Alright but lets ask ourselves why DE simply didn't up the drop chance on everything in the void?

If you could choose between a higher drop chance in the old void that was = to the drop chance that we receive from relics now which would you prefer?

Can you honestly say that this new void fissure crap is more entertaining than the old void?

-We also didn't have our keys converted correctly. 

-Credits were/are broken or DE simply reduced them to increase the grind for all we know.

-Archwing is unplayable on corpus nodes and the Jordas verdict raid phase 3.

-Gaining affinity has become tedious. This effects focus as well I don't even bother with it anymore.

-Kavats are just more of what we don't really need. How about some different mission types instead?

I find it crazy how a lot of people here are so quick to accept downgrades in fun. 

we have 2 choices about the changes which comes from "DE checked carefully" logs about who of us do what in warframe ...

1, we leave now because the entire warframe-universe have new names, grafics, mechanics, means that we didnt get any change at all

2. we wait 3 month and play, which means for longrange players the same as before the update, sitting on a ton of cash, missions and keys we dont need, another question would be was it fun, i for myself choose FUN

raid ? endgame, good joke, we play a loop or finally internetgaming is a continous loop of hitting hard the valuesystem in our brain where we all are addicted at (^^

you dont believe ? you are here, thats a fact that it functions, and you are at earth now, life, thats the second fact that this little science truth functions well ... should we go deeper into which carries the solution if you are able to ask for ? not here, its a gamingforum (^^

that was the negative part of the update with the solution ...

the positive part, it attracts new players and keeps the old, mostly the most of them

finally a good job, welldone DE, thx for not leaving us bored and make us "gamejumping", oh wait, more then thousands of people do gamejiumping and the comment about is also in the eye of them which look at or do it ... ^^)

anyway, we have smth to do ... lol

Edited by Guest

28 minutes ago, pagepro said:

I expected these responses honestly. The Stockholm Syndrome is too strong for me to convince you all in a single post. 

I want Warframe to be great. It has amazing potential. However the "content" that we have gotten thus far is leading us in the wrong direction.

If you can't think outside of the box for even a moment to see this then I don't know what more to say.

Please, get off your freakin' high horse. 

BTW, they DID up the drop chance of prime stuff
Relic system is exactly that. As explained by others, it's not possible to increase something without decreasing something in return.

So, you want more chances at good loot? Fine, you'll get it. But you'll have to "work" a little more for it.

Honestly, don't be salty if people hate on you if you won't do anything but feel "superior" just because you think you're right.

Go play the game. Have fun.
Or not, that can be a thing too. Then you can take a break and come back later.... or not. Whatever floats your boat

3 minutes ago, NinthAria said:

A) The wiki is mostly based on player observation, not datamining. B) Datamining is not always accurate, especially in DE's case where they've been known to thrown in stuff specifically to mess with datamining attempts. C) Even if datamining was always accurate and the drop chances are lower, you're still overlooking a number of advantages the new system has, like tileset/enemy variety, better time-efficiency in parts hunting (especially in a group), and, in some cases, much less tedious/painful parts hunting experiences for solo players (for e.g. rotation C defense/interception drops).

Even putting all that aside, Void traces aren't supposed to be something you grind for specifically. They're a byproduct of hunting other things, a consolation prize, bad luck compensation, whatever you want to call it--you can grind for them if you really want to play the min-max game with your relics, but doing so is kind of missing the point.

As the system is set up, void traces are the only thing you can actually farm with a return...the fact they cap it is punch in the nethers.

Well my male friends would flinch but not but the cap is a low is a punch in the gonads...but it does extend the grind you are losing sight of the major reason for the update....people who get frustrated will turn to the cash shop.

This update is indisputably a cash grab...

Perhaps they did not mean to piss of veterans or people with more then a 5th grade understanding of math...which begs the question, what the hell are they going to punish us with the other 2 parts.

2 minutes ago, Kyronz said:

As the system is set up, void traces are the only thing you can actually farm with a return...the fact they cap it is punch in the nethers.

So long as you discount parts, ducats (if you don't need the parts), and whatever else you might get from the mission normally, then yes, it's the only thing. I agree the cap is a little inflexible at the moment, but void traces are basically just a bonus anyway.

32 minutes ago, StinkyPygmy said:

While yes, the wiki is not the fastest at getting information on its site and yes it is open for everybody to edit. It is a fairly credible source when it comes to numbers and stats. 

4 minutes ago, NinthAria said:

So long as you discount parts, ducats (if you don't need the parts), and whatever else you might get from the mission normally, then yes, it's the only thing. I agree the cap is a little inflexible at the moment, but void traces are basically just a bonus anyway.

Lord I could buy and own the baron with parts you actually think ducats have value.

I have been playing since closed beta, if i need 10k ducats i will just turn in for 10k ducats

Edited by Kyronz