Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You are all blinded

pagepro

20 minutes ago, NinthAria said:

Even putting all that aside, Void traces aren't supposed to be something you grind for specifically. They're a byproduct of hunting other things, a consolation prize, bad luck compensation, whatever you want to call it--you can grind for them if you really want to play the min-max game with your relics, but doing so is kind of missing the point.

Your joking right?

void traces are all that the changes have left for us to farm...you have to be a frigging troll.

Edited by Kyronz

6 minutes ago, Kyronz said:

Lord I could buy and own the baron with parts you actually think ducats have value.

I have been playing since closed beta, if i need 10k ducats i will just turn in for 10k ducats

Your experience is not universal.

2 minutes ago, Kyronz said:

Your joking right?

Only as much as you are.

So, it's a conspiracy? ^^ DE = Illuminati > CONFIRMED! 

3 hours ago, pagepro said:

-We also didn't have our keys converted correctly. 

-Credits were/are broken or DE simply reduced them to increase the grind for all we know.

-Archwing is unplayable on corpus nodes and the Jordas verdict raid phase 3.

-Gaining affinity has become tedious. This effects focus as well I don't even bother with it anymore.

-Kavats are just more of what we don't really need. How about some different mission types instead?

I find it crazy how a lot of people here are so quick to accept downgrades in fun. 

- Yeah... agree

- Yup, I'm broke af

- Totally!

- Finally they killed stupid Draco! Now you need to actually play the game to lvl up your stuff... dang it lol

- Cats are the best! You got the new broken archwing missions. 

Downgrade? I really enjoy this update. Do not have to play Void 24/7. Did you even knew there are other planets and missions beside Draco and Void! WOOOOW! 

1 hour ago, Kyronz said:

I suppose DE does deserve some brown nosers, but try not to crap on the rest of us.

1 hour ago, Rachnera said:

just because someone disagrees with the warframe forum hivemind

Are you guys on a different forum than me? 'Cause on MY forum, there have been literally dozens of threads criticizing practically every part of the update. Yet somehow here you are, talking about brown nosers and the warframe hivemind as if you haven't noticed any of them.

In fact, this was already pointed out by someone, and he got called a brown noser.

I'm starting to wondering if OP doesn't have a point about blind people, and he just misunderstood who they are...

1 minute ago, Kyronz said:

Look at my hours played since patch , then continue discounting my feedback.

Yet, you cannot explain how the old Void Key system is less of a grind than the new Void Fissure system. All you've been saying is how there is more grind, but you cannot explain anything besides repeating the same statement with no actual backing.

2 minutes ago, Kyronz said:

I am not the one who claimed that there was anything left to game other then farming void traces.

You can ignore the laundry list of other things there are to strive towards in the game, but that doesn't mean they're not there. Also, if you've gained all there is to be gained (or at least all you want) from relics, then why are you concerned with farming void traces in the first place? All they do is increase the chance of getting the things you want, which is pointless if you already have everything you want.

10 minutes ago, Flandyrll said:

Yet, you cannot explain how the old Void Key system is less of a grind than the new Void Fissure system. All you've been saying is how there is more grind, but you cannot explain anything besides repeating the same statement with no actual backing.

I thought i had done it quite well with the wiki, what exactly do you not understand?

11 minutes ago, NinthAria said:

You can ignore the laundry list of other things there are to strive towards in the game, but that doesn't mean they're not there. Also, if you've gained all there is to be gained (or at least all you want) from relics, then why are you concerned with farming void traces in the first place? All they do is increase the chance of getting the things you want, which is pointless if you already have everything you want.

explain what there is to do then for someone who has all primes

and yes the screwed us veterans when we not jump on you joy joy bandwagon, they hit us where it hurt, the time we have spent on game, they deleted it.

More specifically they deleted our key stashes and hope we would not notice we could not pursue vaulted items...now they have probably the worse person i the world communicating with us,l she is a moron, who has no business communicating with the public, she lacks the..polite way to say, brightness.

Edited by Kyronz

1 minute ago, Kyronz said:

and yes the screwed us veterans when we not jump on you joy joy bandwagon, they hit us where it hurt, the time we have spent on game, they deleted it.

Only a select few that demand that everything be made to their whim. Back up your comments with facts, the wiki is, again, created by the players and managed by the players. You're not proving anything just by telling us to look at the wiki.

In my 2 years of playing, this is the most gratifying experience because I have a greater chance at obtaining the drops I'm seeking for instead of the usual resource in rotation c.

3 minutes ago, Kyronz said:

explain what there is to do then for someone who has all primes

That's my point. Not everybody has all primes. Your experience is not everyone else's experience. I'm sorry you feel like you have nothing to do, but for some of us, there's a lot left to shoot for.

At the risk of going off topic, though, I'd try hunting down the new cephalon fragments. It's fairly easy to do while you're going about your regular star chart business, and there's a lot of cool artwork and lore stuff to go with it.

7 minutes ago, SurrealEdge said:

Only a select few that demand that everything be made to their whim. Back up your comments with facts, the wiki is, again, created by the players and managed by the players. You're not proving anything just by telling us to look at the wiki.

In my 2 years of playing, this is the most gratifying experience because I have a greater chance at obtaining the drops I'm seeking for instead of the usual resource in rotation c.

only those screwed over raise the cry

I been here since CB, am I supposed to be impressed by a mere 2 years?

Edited by Kyronz

Just now, Kyronz said:

only those screwed over raise the cry

Not everything needs to cater to veteran players, you have to keep in mind that this system is to guide and ease newer players into the experience. What you've already done, others still haven't. I recently had someone I know only started recently, and it's quite refreshing to go through the star chart with these changes as it's new to the both of us. Exploring the new tiles thrown in, understanding how the fissures work, and progressing to and completing the tasks on junctions.

You could always take time off from the game if you're feeling it's causing you this undue stress.

3 hours ago, Govictory said:

Draco is gone, go play spy missions and get good

This. I see people complain that affinity has been nerfed. It hasn't. The one map everyone went to for easy-mode lvling was nerfed. Now you have to do stuff. Like, real things. As in, play the game, not afk. God forbid you learn how to use your frame or weapon and get an actual feel for it. God forbid you actually see something besides Greneer spawning in the same place from the same locations for 15 minutes a pop.

Survivals, Spy missions, both great ways to gain affinity. With a booster I can max a weapon in 3 spy missions. Without, that's 6. Each taking 5 - 10 minutes. Sure, it's not Draco. But damn don't you get bored seeing the same, damn, thing, every, time, you, want, to, level, something?

6 minutes ago, SurrealEdge said:

Not everything needs to cater to veteran players, you have to keep in mind that this system is to guide and ease newer players into the experience. What you've already done, others still haven't. I recently had someone I know only started recently, and it's quite refreshing to go through the star chart with these changes as it's new to the both of us. Exploring the new tiles thrown in, understanding how the fissures work, and progressing to and completing the tasks on junctions.

You could always take time off from the game if you're feeling it's causing you this undue stress.

I like the fact that we've got that option of doing the Junctions, they're fun, they give a much clearer sense of progression. Yes it's rough around the edges but me personally, it's grown on me and I'm more used to it. I'm trying to complete the Junctions myself. And for newer players, they'll see what they need to do, in order to progress to the other planets. Not just unlocking a planet by killing a boss and getting a segment.

Edited by LittleArachnid

1 hour ago, Kyronz said:

I am not the one arguing that an unbuffed relic has a greater chance then the old system...you know keys, the ones DE fuckes us over with the ones that had vault loot.

1 hour ago, Kyronz said:

prove it.

If wiki data mining is wrong surely other then brown nosing you will prove you are right.

It seems others have already made my arguments for me but I'll reiterate it for clarity:

1. The wiki isn't inherently based on datamining and datamining isn't 100% accurate.

2. You are the one making claims based on numbers and details rather then personal experience and very general data, ergo, the burden of proof is on you. I don't have anything to prove as you made the original claim. I simply refuted it with my own experiences and what appears to be the majority experiences of others.

3. Play nice. You're not making your point any more valid by resorting to the old "Attacking the opposition, not their argument" tactic. ( I have memes for occasions like this. Don't make me break out the memes. No one wants that.)

Edited by StinkyPygmy
Threatened to post memes

49 minutes ago, Kyronz said:

Look at my hours played since patch , then continue discounting my feedback.

Steam player figures for Warframe appear to suggest that since the update landed, your average PC Warframe player has been more than happy to keep playing.

funny thread

do u know why i think it's funny mr OP? well it's because you obviously got too comfortable with old system and now u pissed your pants because of all the changes that ruined your comfortable farm cave. just dig yourself out, learn why everyone except you likes the new system and use it

I cannot lie. I was playing WF regularly daily for hours before the update. 

Now I just don't play much anymore because I can't quite find the fun I used to be able to find.

In Detail:

1. Sorties no longer give credits. - Part of why I liked to play sorties is that even if it gave all crap reward, at least I got the credits from it, but now its just a no, no.

2. Invasions are bugged - So often we are thrown into a specific grineer map which is bugged, the one where you go into a capsule and the capsule doesn't take you to another location, you are stuck as a result. So a no, no too. 

3. Void / Prime Farm repetitive and boring - its relics now and i don't know, its actually even more repetitive and boring now. Its always the same void fissure mechanics. It's faster sure but that really takes the fun of the gameplay I feel. 

4. Draco Affinity Farm removed - draco is gone. Being a big draco player, I find the new available methods of affinity gain boring and time consuming. I play a game for fun, and when it ceases to be fun and more of a grind, I just give up. 

Conclusion: The update made everything less of a fun to play, and just ..... a grind? 

That's why I play alot less now and possibly not going to play anymore until the future when things change around.

I really dont get why all this drama for this update, report bugs on the forums and they will get eventually fixed (most of them).

The void changes are extremely good, now i have variety in tilesets and mission modes while adquiring prime parts, is also way easier to get rare parts and is very easy for DE to just add relics as needed when more prime parts are released.

The start chart is somewhat decent, it only requires a few changes, like confirmation before selecting a node or being able to select if we want to do an alert or regular mission, other than that is fine for the most part.

Archwing only need more FoV or a FoV slider in the options and few minor changes.

Things will eventually get fixed, is still pretty lame to see threads like "the game is dead/this update killed warframe".

11 minutes ago, Ioeper32 said:

I cannot lie. I was playing WF regularly daily for hours before the update. 

Now I just don't play much anymore because I can't quite find the fun I used to be able to find.

In Detail:

1. Sorties no longer give credits. - Part of why I liked to play sorties is that even if it gave all crap reward, at least I got the credits from it, but now its just a no, no.

2. Invasions are bugged - So often we are thrown into a specific grineer map which is bugged, the one where you go into a capsule and the capsule doesn't take you to another location, you are stuck as a result. So a no, no too. 

3. Void / Prime Farm repetitive and boring - its relics now and i don't know, its actually even more repetitive and boring now. Its always the same void fissure mechanics. It's faster sure but that really takes the fun of the gameplay I feel. 

4. Draco Affinity Farm removed - draco is gone. Being a big draco player, I find the new available methods of affinity gain boring and time consuming. I play a game for fun, and when it ceases to be fun and more of a grind, I just give up. 

Conclusion: The update made everything less of a fun to play, and just ..... a grind? 

That's why I play alot less now and possibly not going to play anymore until the future when things change around.

At least you're stating the reasons behind why you feel this way, rather than trying to force your idea and thoughts onto others. Although I would have to disagree with Draco, never found it fun to begin with since it started on Stephano and Xini(?) before that.

Good on you for stating what makes the game less fun for you. Hopefully, with future updates, or possibly War Within would remedy this.