The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

CatDog exists.

BlazerEraser

Spoiler
41 minutes ago, polarity said:

No, they just spent half of prime time showing exactly how to do it, and then said it would be patched without saying when, but gave the impression people would have ample opportunity.

Of course people are going to be spending plat to rush incubation, power core crafting and imprints when they have no idea when it's going to get fixed, and when they know it's going to take several attempts to get something that looks the way they want.

And then when DE do fix it, it turns out the only way to do the whole process from scratch in the window they gave, was to pay to rush, and because of varying timezones, a lot of people were only half way through.

Meanwhile console players have been told they will get a chance to do the same, except they have been given fair warning, so they can stock up on imprints/cores/eggs/DNA ahead of time, and they will more than likely be given a set time to work in, instead of having a patch dropped on them with no warning.

Remember that that was a bug, that was never officialy released. DE done a really nice thing about let us keep them and even give us a time to breed them aswell as explaining how to do it. I think rare are the team that listen to their community as DE do it <3

i dont get it

all i got are a huras kubrow that look like a dna-cocktail kavat. but only on my orbiter

290894EACB09C31BD51D141104E3D4A29FAD6D4218C382020D2FE1E3B4F5BFC82981C6C6B064C6F9

and stickypapernote kubrow

A2CC88529F07E4487BE1700FC54A9FBF201D0189

and a kubrow that show you stuff in the sky

108B1B212BE9B11B01AE6B5C88D77A6E729D65D6

most my kavats turn normal after the hotfix. some are lacking there heads or wear a black latex bodysuit :/ 

9 hours ago, Nijyumensou said:

Have you tried going to mission with an abomination skin kubrow or kavats ?  people tried and it turn back into a normal kubrow /kavats when they go into mission, which the bug only stay in the spacecraft 

Oops, you are from console.my bad

Some of the glitches DO stay, though.  Like, my headless black Kubrat looks exactly the same outside of the orbiter. >:D

1 hour ago, pooptaco said:

Some of the glitches DO stay, though.  Like, my headless black Kubrat looks exactly the same outside of the orbiter. >:D

I think when they merge this comment, they forgotten to merge my first comment which stated most but not all.

Though,they did say the imprints are staying but they didn't say on where (could be just on the ship)  so let's wait a few updates before you say the glitch are staying in the mission, alright? 

11 hours ago, Nijyumensou said:

Have you tried going to mission with an abomination skin kubrow or kavats ?  people tried and it turn back into a normal kubrow /kavats when they go into mission, which the bug only stay in the spacecraft.

Just now, Nijyumensou said:

I think when they merge this comment, they forgotten to merge my first comment which stated most but not all.

Though,they did say the imprints are staying but they didn't say on where (could be just on the ship)  so let's wait a few updates before you say the glitch are staying in the mission, alright? 

Seems like you're the one speaking in absolutes.

I'm merely reporting what IS.

Speculating about what may BE is needlessly confusing.

I'm prolly posting this in the wrong section, and I apologize about that. I just wanted to see something. I wanted to get a feel for the response there would be for the idea of the operator being an anthro kubrow and/or kavat option for players. The tenno have genetic engineering so it is lore feasible, just not widely exploited.