Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XP earned is not too bad

Distruco22

It might just be that I was running fissures with my bros ( I just got valkyr and I wanted to test the high armor )

But

In around 7-8 fissure runs (lith) I was at R19

Which in all honesty is not that bad.

It used to be incredibly worse, You don't need draco to Powerfarm if you earn it this fast

It used to take me 1-2 weeks to rank up a warframe and I mean if it is this easy, you don't need no draco.

Well I am just giving my feedback on XP earned from X mission, but I feel it is a strong improvement, but maybe too much?

Did you ever try to get the max possible focus in a day with "normal" playing without old draco, "stealth killing only", or very long endless mission?

Especially the convergence pickup is most annoying for me. Every teammate has to pick it up his/herself and have different timers and then are kind of forced to kill as much enemies as possible, no matter the mission goal.

In opposite i like the new cephalon fragments. Just scan it, IF and WHEN you want to. And you don't have to behave special before/after picking it up/ scanning it.

Edited by TimSin-EGT-

I like the Fissure missions.  Played most of the day today and I've maxed 4 weapons.

As to Draco...I've managed to max two full sets (Warframe, all 3 weapon types and a companion) in a days worth of playing (3-5 hours) and I only use boosters when I get them via login rewards (and can't deny them. >.<)

Don't get me wrong, I'm not condemning Draco players, belittling people that don't want to spend a lot of time playing to rank or rerank items.  Everyone plays the way they enjoy.  I just haven't run into the lowxp gains that a lot of people complain about.

I think that the community forgets that there was a time before Affinity Loot caves, Viver was a first of its kind and before then ranking up stuff took a wee bit more effort. Same with credits, T3 Cap used to be the go-to and I believe that was only 15,000 credits. Things like Draco and Dark Sectors just got us all used to a speed of acquisition that broke the point of leveling/earning credits.

I have been leveling on mid-high level Grineer Survivals for quite some time now, it is nowhere near as bad as people try to make it out to be.

TL;DR: We were pampered before, welcome back to balance.

Edited by DrBorris

*Have you used draco?

Yess I have before and I only Focus Farmed due to me spending a solid 100 hours only giving me around 15k a day....

*Have you tried the Stealth kill combo in exterminations?

No I have not.

*Have you tried new Draco?

No I hate Draco pretty much now, Killing enemies with a group is usually the best way to go if you don't want to try super hard.

I really see no point in powerfarming because, Mastery rank Gives no true advantage over Lower MR players except by Loadout slots,Trades,starter points

Also what @DrBorris had said is very true.

We have it easier now than before, so don't ask for nerf//Buffs because were good right now.

We don't need a Draco, Players need to toughen up and learn that Title is not truly given, But can rewarded for your Amount of skill and variety you tried, throughout the game.