Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will The Xbox One Have War Frame

Danoso

Seing that all this console war going on and DE signed with sony so until they work on ps4 i bet the will not be a xone release

the word war implys conflict

xbox wants to be a cable box not a game system

ps4 wants to be a tiny bit better then the ps3  just a blueray player this time with facebook and youtube!

and the wii-u wants to be a wii but better honestly the only thing here made for games so its the only one

seeing as the Xbox One is a piece of shenanigans (my way of politely saying s***), no

this is how Microsoft went

crappy, decent, good, crappy, then REALLY crappy (with the Xbox One)

The Xbox One is turning out to be more of an entertainment unit, rather than a gaming console (seeing as far as I know you have to pay a fee every time you play a game)

Given Microsofts policies and that DE has already signed on to a PS4 version I would bet that Warframe is not going to be on the Xbox One. I will keep my own personal bias/hate towards Xbox out of this thread, I frankly think the "always on" Kinect is a load of privacy invading well, unkind words. That is all I will say about the Xbox One.

Edited by Estred

Our privacies were handed over to the internet a long time ago.  The bad guys you don't know about don't get caught.

And Xbox One went back on their DRM bull.  They saw the writing on the wall when gamers were selling off their 360's and the Amazon vote closed early with http://www.cinemablend.com/games/PS4-Grabs-95-Consumer-Votes-Amazon-Ends-Poll-Early-56766.html'>nearly 94% of the votes going to the PS4.

Still, I would not count on Warframe making it to the Xbox One.

...Like, ever.  It wouldn't have much of a player base to tap into anyway.

Just read the question.

They said that the reason WF is coming to PS4 is that Sony approached them. So unless MS does the same, probably not.

Also, XBL's policy on things like patches and new content is extremely indie-unfriendly. Something like 30k fee just to release more than one patch a month or something, if I remember right. So I wouldn't expect it ever.

Especially considering how weak the xbone is in terms of hardware.

Nothing has been announced and if DE have been approached by Microsoft, don't expect anything for the next 6 months to a year for warframe on the Xbox One. 

They only received the PS4 kits 3 months ago, and it will only be ready for launch on playstation in around september. I also wouldn't be surprised if DE and Sony signed an exclusive contract, but only the future will tell.