The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A humble request for the War Within

PrVonTuckIII

2 minutes ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

Please give us a cinematic fight scene. I don't care who we fight, but I just want a cinematic ninja fight scene.

I was kinda thinking this, like if our Warframe fights Teshin, it would be sweet to see a fight scene customized to your melee weapon and stance with him, but that would be soooo much work, but so cool. I want to see my Excal go toe to toe with Teshin using the Blind Justice stance so bad. 

3 minutes ago, Gelkor said:

I was kinda thinking this, like if our Warframe fights Teshin, it would be sweet to see a fight scene customized to your melee weapon and stance with him, but that would be soooo much work, but so cool. I want to see my Excal go toe to toe with Teshin using the Blind Justice stance so bad. 

Redeemer Vs. Teshin. Epic gunblade battle. 

33 minutes ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

Please give us a cinematic fight scene. I don't care who we fight, but I just want a cinematic ninja fight scene.

Sure. Complete with Quick Time Event (QTE) button presses that appears when least expected. If you miss the presses, you'll fail and have to restart a half hour talking dialogue that CANNOT be skip.

Oh yes, I can see the forum salt. More SALT! :)

YES . I always wanted something like an epic cinematic fight scene , waving swords , being a badass

15 minutes ago, (PS4)A_SimpleName said:

Sure. Complete with Quick Time Event (QTE) button presses that appears when least expected. If you miss the presses, you'll fail and have to restart a half hour talking dialogue that CANNOT be skip.

Oh yes, I can see the forum salt. More SALT! :)

I actually want that >_> , im so sadistic

13 minutes ago, Redthirst said:

I never understood these kind of "humble requests". "Yeah, I want this massive thing that will take you a few work-weeks to make, and add it to this quest that you will release in a month that should be mostly done".

You never know if that already is a thing in the quest . Or they could do it in another quest in the future , i just hope it happens

Just now, (PS4)joe03827 said:

You never know if that already is a thing in the quest . Or they could do it in another quest in the future , i just hope it happens

I mean, if it's already in then you don't need to suggest it. And if it's not, then it's not going to be added to this quest. Adding it to the next quest can be cool, though.

56 minutes ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

This is a lovely idea but you should change the title to "a humble prayer" because any cinematics in the next update are likely finished or near completion and adding in a fight scene now would delay the update another several weeks.  Just pray (or wish, whatever) it is already in there.

Would like to see cinematic of my Valk slide attacking tenshin and him vaporizing. 

Or perhaps Atlas punching him into the ground xD

But in all seriousness a cinematic would be cool, but probably hard to implement.