Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ignore system

Mobb-Deep

Just now, LorianTheElderPrince said:

thats what i use my plat on as well. the new void system makes it dead easy to farm, so anyone charging a high price doesn't have much sense.

Iv been hoping this was the case as void farming was a lil bit tedious.

As for people having sense?!?

A few weeks ago Darvo was selling a skana, a normal, run of the mill skana, for 30 plat. And it sold. Most, if not ALL of them, sold.

Dont talk to me about sense ;p

1 minute ago, (PS4)AnaLoGMunKy said:

Iv been hoping this was the case as void farming was a lil bit tedious.

As for people having sense?!?

A few weeks ago Darvo was selling a skana, a normal, run of the mill skana, for 30 plat. And it sold. Most, if not ALL of them, sold.

Dont talk to me about sense ;p

really? wow, whoever spends 30p on a skana shouldn't be allowed to have financial independence xD

guess some parts of the community aren't a sensible as i thought.

Just now, LorianTheElderPrince said:

really? wow, whoever spends 30p on a skana shouldn't be allowed to have financial independence xD

guess some parts of the community aren't a sensible as i thought.

Haha, totes man. I was so stunned! Darvos lucky we cant take weapons into the relay, I woulda slapped him silly.

2 hours ago, Mobb-Deep said:

Is it just me or does everyone result to pressing ignore button if they dont like your price. Picture this im selling ash prime sets for 120 plat each right thats cheap compared to people selling for 150-250 in game. So when i post on trade chat I Say WTS Ash prime Set cheap!!! people send me messages with absurd offers and when i say no ty they just ignore me or another situation i say my price they just flat out ignore me or they say bunch of rude stuff acting like they know everything then ignore me.

I dont like this ignore system people abuse it  it separates the player base and trade chat becomes more and more useless by each ignore.i Can say i sold about 18 ash prime sets in past 4 days all for 120 plat some above due to them offering higher. and about half the people who messaged me ignored me . Can we have this system changed? 

Do you guys think its possible maybe a ignore list or the people ignored gets reset every 30 days or such.

hey, its not really a big loss when you arent able to share your duties further with people which muzzles themselves ^^)

1 hour ago, EmptyDevil said:

I'd rather not have to re-ignore people i have blocked/ignored. All of the people on my list are either very toxic, leeches, bad trolls, or a combination. I rather not get paired up with any of them in squads or bother interacting with them.

Sorry to break your bubble, but people you ignore can still join your game.

I would much prefer a permanent way to add people to an in-game ignore list. I wouldn't use it for temporary trading annoyances. I would use it to block people who use third party sites to thoroughly examine your stats when you want to do a Trial. I was just in a NM LoR group formed from randoms in the recruiting chat and there was this person going around examining our stats and acting quite condescending when they saw that we have not completed it or whatever. 

It's like when people act like jerks towards those who do not own the Antiserum Injector for the JV Trial. How do you expect them to get it if you keep denying them the chance to farm fragments that can only be obtained from the JV Trial...? I cannot stand elitists, and it seems like no matter where you go they are always present. I understand not wanting to constantly fail or anything, but going as far to use some third party site to access specific data and then insulting people when it's not to your liking is way too much.  

Edit: I know I went somewhat off topic and into a sort of rant but I really needed to vent. 

Edited by Tymerc

7 minutes ago, (PS4)AnaLoGMunKy said:

Haha, totes man. I was so stunned! Darvos lucky we cant take weapons into the relay, I woulda slapped him silly.

don't slap him, he's onto something. if people are that thick, i should set up stalls beside him. lato and braton only 40p each for a limited time!

Edited by LorianTheElderPrince

Just now, (PS4)AnaLoGMunKy said:

If you cant beat em, join em, lol.

in all seriousness though, i'm glad i only trade with smart people looking for a good bargain. no offence to op but when he puts 'selling ash prime cheap' he shouldn't be surprised when people come to him with offers of like 50p -80p. customers being rude is uncalled for though.

2 minutes ago, LorianTheElderPrince said:

in all seriousness though, i'm glad i only trade with smart people looking for a good bargain. no offence to op but when he puts 'selling ash prime cheap' he shouldn't be surprised when people come to him with offers of like 50p -80p. customers being rude is uncalled for though.

Wait I misunderstood. I thought he was putting the price with the post!

If not I call that a timewaster. Im only gonna be tempted if someone is upfront with the price, otherwise Im certain they will be greedy and try and squeeze as much plat as they can from people.

@Mobb-Deep If someone offered you 500plat for a prime set u were planning to sell for 150plat, would you accept it?

4 minutes ago, (PS4)AnaLoGMunKy said:

Wait I misunderstood. I thought he was putting the price with the post!

If not I call that a timewaster. Im only gonna be tempted if someone is upfront with the price, otherwise Im certain they will be greedy and try and squeeze as much plat as they can from people.

@Mobb-Deep If someone offered you 500plat for a prime set u were planning to sell for 150plat, would you accept it?

He did he said he was selling ash prime for 120p which he thinks is cheap. which it isn't in my experience.

Edited by LorianTheElderPrince

Just now, (PS4)AnaLoGMunKy said:

I mean in his trade chat posts sorry. If someone doesnt name their price upfront for all to see then I wouldnt even bother considering it.

yea definitely. i don't trade with people who don't put their prices upfront. i think most people don't do it though because the want to reel in customers into talking to them first, try to haggle a little then sell it. the op probably knows 120p for ash prime isn't cheap otherwise he would have included it in his trade posts, not leave it ambiguous  

2 hours ago, Mobb-Deep said:

Is it just me or does everyone result to pressing ignore button if they dont like your price. Picture this im selling ash prime sets for 120 plat each right thats cheap compared to people selling for 150-250 in game. So when i post on trade chat I Say WTS Ash prime Set cheap!!! people send me messages with absurd offers and when i say no ty they just ignore me or another situation i say my price they just flat out ignore me or they say bunch of rude stuff acting like they know everything then ignore me.

I dont like this ignore system people abuse it  it separates the player base and trade chat becomes more and more useless by each ignore.i Can say i sold about 18 ash prime sets in past 4 days all for 120 plat some above due to them offering higher. and about half the people who messaged me ignored me . Can we have this system changed? 

Do you guys think its possible maybe a ignore list or the people ignored gets reset every 30 days or such.

i can't speak to every situation on the market.  However, if you're responding to someone, the odds are high that they're getting swamped with replies. It's hard to haggle with ten people, be polite, say please, and thank you to all of them. Everyone wants to think they're the only one involved in the discussion. If people as being overtly rude that's one thing, but I'm sure the majority of people are quite short due to the necessities of the situation.  

I think there should be an "ignore" option for a few days when you want that one dude to stop sending you messages for now, and "blacklist" option when you never want to hear from that same person again. One dude was selling bladed rounds, and I wanted to buy them for 50 pl (they asked for 70). Got ignored because my "offer was s*****". I have no idea why, because I later got offered bladed rounds for 45, 35, 30, and 28 pl. Ended up buying them for 28 pl.

I'm mostly annoyed because the dude who was selling the bladed rounds had other stuff for sale as well, which I was interested in. He denied himself a sale by ignoring me immediately, and I had to find another person to buy the prime parts from.

Also, Why ignore after two messages? I mean, I could understand the ignore if I kept spamming them with messages and begging for a cheaper offer, but a simple "How much?" "70pl" "I can offer 50?" " **** offer" -> ignore seems.. I dunno... Excessive?

13 minutes ago, Tomppak said:

I think there should be an "ignore" option for a few days when you want that one dude to stop sending you messages for now, and "blacklist" option when you never want to hear from that same person again. One dude was selling bladed rounds, and I wanted to buy them for 50 pl (they asked for 70). Got ignored because my "offer was s*****". I have no idea why, because I later got offered bladed rounds for 45, 35, 30, and 28 pl. Ended up buying them for 28 pl.

I'm mostly annoyed because the dude who was selling the bladed rounds had other stuff for sale as well, which I was interested in. He denied himself a sale by ignoring me immediately, and I had to find another person to buy the prime parts from.

Also, Why ignore after two messages? I mean, I could understand the ignore if I kept spamming them with messages and begging for a cheaper offer, but a simple "How much?" "70pl" "I can offer 50?" " **** offer" -> ignore seems.. I dunno... Excessive?

Because he has stated 70p like you said,he did not ask for offer. Fixed price Seller are annoyed with offer which is why they freaking set a price.if you don't wish to purchase at that price, don't bother him? Even if he have other stuff that you are interested in, you probably gonna send him a lower offer than his set price, am I right? He just saved himself the time to bother with you. 

12 minutes ago, Nijyumensou said:

Because he has stated 70p like you said,he did not ask for offer. Fixed price Seller are annoyed with offer which is why they freaking set a price.if you don't wish to purchase at that price, don't bother him? Even if he have other stuff that you are interested in, you probably gonna send him a lower offer than his set price, am I right? He just saved himself the time to bother with you. 

Except he didn't state the price. He was selling, didn't mention price. I asked how much he wanted, he said seventy, I said I could do fifty. If he had stated 70 in the chat, I wouldn't have even asked him. The point is that the price wasn't set in the offer.

12 minutes ago, Tomppak said:

Except he didn't state the price. He was selling, didn't mention price. I asked how much he wanted, he said seventy, I said I could do fifty. If he had stated 70 in the chat, I wouldn't have even asked him. The point is that the price wasn't set in the offer.

He did not reply with "offer me". So if you can't accept his pricing, just reply with a single no,it will do fine.

Edited by Nijyumensou

4 minutes ago, Nijyumensou said:

He did not reply with "offer me". So if you can't accept his pricing, just reply with a single no,it will do fine.

If he didn't want offers, he should have just stated the desired price in chat, instead of fishing for offers. Besides, most often people are willing to haggle a bit on the prices. In either case, the point here is that he ignored me and used "***** offer" as a justification, when the offer was celarly reasonable - even higher than what I ended up paying for the mod. Your advice - "just reply with a single no, it will do fine" would have been very much applicable to him as well. He didn't need to insult my offer and then ignore me, a simple no would have sufficed.

In either case, I learned from this incident. These days I no longer ask for offers. If I'm posting in the chat, I clearly state how much i want/am willing to pay, and if I reply to a message that doesn't state price, I always state my desired price immediately. Saves time from both parties.