Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Weapon For Nova Prime

Circle_of_Psi

Question

Hay Guys

So, this is not what I nomraly, ask due to I have most of this sorted myself, but for this Warframe I'm having some issues, Im trying to find a good weapon that fits Nova Prime, now before you suggest your things please take note of 2 things:

1. I always use Primed Weapons. On Primed Warframes, to fit their design and intention (I also make my prime warframes primed)

2. I tend to use Primed Weapons, that FIT the Warframe itself, for Example: Ash Prime, that came with his Veiuvs Prime, or Vanban Primed, with his Farggor and Asklo Prime & Sryan Prime, with her Ninkina Prime.

So with that being said, is there any useful and good weapon to fit Nova Prime?, atm I have the Vasto Prime (Done). However Im trying to fitting Primey and Meele. (It might be useful to say I use the wonderful Visage Skin too, so a weapon that looks ornamenty) However atm I;ve got in mind the Trigus Prime (for her primey) (As it looks wonderful). However I want see your own feelings.

What Good Primed Primey weapon and meele fits the small and  ornamenty Nova VISAGE PRIME?

12 answers to this question

2 hours ago, bluepheonix13 said:

When Tigris Prime comes, definitely. For me it's more of its usefulness in maxing AMD, but I also think it fits her style.

As for melee, that is a difficult question. I personally love Polearms, that's why I always take Orthos Prime, but from an objective point of view, it doesn't quite fit with Nova. For Fashionframe, I'd probably go with Dual Kamas Prime or Fang Prime.

Yeah, I might just give her the Tigris Prime, as it looks wonderful and whuold deal so much damage (lets hope). And it fits her well, shotguns slow people down and kill them. So yeah I might just go for that! ^^

2 hours ago, rapt0rman said:

Well, nova prime was released with soma prime, but unless I'm mistaken. crits don't work on antimatter drop so, anything with decent base damage, braton prime, boltor prime, ect. I think she looks pretty good with braton prime myself.

Also, I just can't ignore this: *vectis, vauban, fraggor, akstiletto, saryn, ninkana, and tigris. Although I do like your spelling of most of them :P

Yeah, they don't and heh I kown, goggle hates me.

2 hours ago, VKhaun said:

She needs an automatic or burst to pop bubbles for Molecular Priming but AMD doesn't accept crit or status. If the weapon must be prime for optimal performance with fashion frame that narrows you to Boltor Prime or Burston Prime.

Yeah, I might play around with it, tho I hate Burst weapons, so I might go with the Baton Prime (Bolter fits Rhino or big frames)

2 hours ago, VKhaun said:

For the other slots I like Akstilleto Prime secondary only because she has matching pistol holder knobs on her two thighs so it looks weird to have a single pistol on her. Same with mag. And I actually really like Destreza in gold for prime frames.

Yeah, I just wish DE gave us the Duel Vasto Prime, :(

1 hour ago, Sloan441 said:

Mostly doesn't matter.

I tend to use syndicate weapons on NovaP, though which one depends on the situation. She lacks innate recovery and healing procs are desirable. She also is an energy hog and +energy procs can be useful.

Since she is a prime warframe, I tend to stick to prime weapons. This is rather restrictive, so the Burston Prime spends a lot of time in her hands. Fortunately, many weapons can mimic the prime color schemes with judicious use of the color pickers. I generally choose +health procs on the primary and +energy procs on the secondary. Melee is a bit anathema to her, so she just uses something gold and shiny (DKP generally, since it's prime and it works).

I'll have to fully see how the Burston Prime works.

1 hour ago, Sloan441 said:

That shouldn't have double posted. Lets see if I can think of something else to make use of this...space.

There's been some tactical thinking lately that Nova (and NovaP) can make particularly good use of snipers since she can slow enemies to a crawl with MP. It's a good thought and a couple of weapons stand out (to me, anyway).

From an aesthetic standpoint, the Vectis Prime fits right in with NovaP and is one of the better weapons in the sniper class of primaries. It has good handling, but lacks an innate proc to cover Nova's particular deficiencies. Her secondary and melee can make up for this, so it's not a bad choice.

From a pure performance standpoint, the Vulkar Wraith is outstanding. The only problem is you either have it or you don't. If you do, the Lasting Purity mod is pretty much mandatory and covers Nova's lack of recovery. Of course, you're stuck with the red/black color theme, but, again, judicious use of the color picker (on Nova and her other gear) can keep things in a reasonable degree of symmetry.

Sniper, eh, I tends to be in the back, on frames like Ash or so, but hay, Maybe.

44 minutes ago, OniGanon said:

Latron Prime, AkStiletto Prime, Bo Prime?

Latron Prime, is on my Trinity Prime ^^

Thanks for your help fokes!

When Tigris Prime comes, definitely. For me it's more of its usefulness in maxing AMD, but I also think it fits her style.

As for melee, that is a difficult question. I personally love Polearms, that's why I always take Orthos Prime, but from an objective point of view, it doesn't quite fit with Nova. For Fashionframe, I'd probably go with Dual Kamas Prime or Fang Prime.

Well, nova prime was released with soma prime, but unless I'm mistaken. crits don't work on antimatter drop so, anything with decent base damage, braton prime, boltor prime, ect. I think she looks pretty good with braton prime myself.

Also, I just can't ignore this: *vectis, vauban, fraggor, akstiletto, saryn, ninkana, and tigris. Although I do like your spelling of most of them :P

She needs an automatic or burst to pop bubbles for Molecular Priming but AMD doesn't accept crit or status. If the weapon must be prime for optimal performance with fashion frame that narrows you to Boltor Prime or Burston Prime.

6 minutes ago, VKhaun said:

For the other slots I like Akstilleto Prime secondary only because she has matching pistol holder knobs on her two thighs so it looks weird to have a single pistol on her. Same with mag. And I actually really like Destreza in gold for prime frames.

Mostly doesn't matter.

I tend to use syndicate weapons on NovaP, though which one depends on the situation. She lacks innate recovery and healing procs are desirable. She also is an energy hog and +energy procs can be useful.

Since she is a prime warframe, I tend to stick to prime weapons. This is rather restrictive, so the Burston Prime spends a lot of time in her hands. Fortunately, many weapons can mimic the prime color schemes with judicious use of the color pickers. I generally choose +health procs on the primary and +energy procs on the secondary. Melee is a bit anathema to her, so she just uses something gold and shiny (DKP generally, since it's prime and it works).

That shouldn't have double posted. Lets see if I can think of something else to make use of this...space.

There's been some tactical thinking lately that Nova (and NovaP) can make particularly good use of snipers since she can slow enemies to a crawl with MP. It's a good thought and a couple of weapons stand out (to me, anyway).

From an aesthetic standpoint, the Vectis Prime fits right in with NovaP and is one of the better weapons in the sniper class of primaries. It has good handling, but lacks an innate proc to cover Nova's particular deficiencies. Her secondary and melee can make up for this, so it's not a bad choice.

From a pure performance standpoint, the Vulkar Wraith is outstanding. The only problem is you either have it or you don't. If you do, the Lasting Purity mod is pretty much mandatory and covers Nova's lack of recovery. Of course, you're stuck with the red/black color theme, but, again, judicious use of the color picker (on Nova and her other gear) can keep things in a reasonable degree of symmetry.

Edited by Sloan441
Fail internet somewhere

Sorry..^^

Nikana, nobody is perfect :)

Edited by (PS4)Onder6099
Typo :)

Sancti Tigris, When you slow enemies down it will be easier to shoot st them and also the constant reload won´t be so bad because the enemies will also be slow. don´t forget that 1 well placed shot from ST can fully charge AMD which is beautiful,