Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Codex Art Contest 3.0

[DE]Megan

ID: Raga_Basterbine 

Titania & Oberon

Protectors of the nature 

escogí a estos dos personajes por su fuerte lazo con la naturaleza, con esta energia natural se ayudan para poder alcanzar y proteger sus bienes y seres mas queridos.

(I chose these two characters for his strong bond with nature, this natural energy can help to achieve and protect their property and loved ones.) 

Exitos a todos los participantes :P

successes to all contestants ;) warframe_oberon__titania_by_darksamus222

Edited by (PS4)Raga_Basterbine
re-upload image

lmVt6ex.jpg

I'm actually scared whether or not this is relevant to the theme... I've seen nothing but Tenno related things...

My interpretation of 'Synergy in Warframe' is the entire Infestation faction; they are a group that not only excels the best at, but entirely rely upon, the synergy of their various units. A Tenno could always achieve their objectives alone, through their Warframes, but the Infested need each other. 

I was hard pressed on time, so I wasn't able to include all the Chargers, Runners, and Mutalist Moas I had sketched out, but I feel like the Ancient Healer is the Infested unit that embodies the concept of Synergy. Without it, the other creatures' survivability plummets, and the Ancient Healer itself becomes a non-threat without other Infested.

So, to me, Synergy in Warframe is represented best by the Infestation's most supportive unit, the Ancient Healer.

bfkPUiB.jpg

The Huntress and Her Companions
by xiaodenden

Human and animals hunting together, one of the oldest synergies in existence... While others depicts frames in middle of the action, I went with a quieter moment. I didn't bother to upload the much larger version, but it's on my computer.

other url: http://cyen.deviantart.com/art/The-Huntress-and-Her-Companions-627484970

This is a totally serious, much thought of and very deep concept of Warframe Synergy. I call this piece:

Spoiler

TENNO SYNERGIZING FOR DISRUPTIVE SHIFTING OF THE PARADIGMS

ohn6ub.jpg

Also Ember, please stop doing that to your TPS report. If you could get that done before server reset, that would be grrreeeeat....

My entry:

synergy_by_iconor-dadlf46.png

The second dream ending playing out a bit differently. Operator unleashes the full power of Frost for a very destructive ending. The ultimate synergy between the warframe and the operator.

Edited by Iconor

Eh, not the most original submission compared to others here, but whatevet, I tried.
Operator, Space Mum and others. There was Nezha at some point, but I had to leave him out due to time limitations. His chakram decided to stay though.
 Stay away from the flaming prism!
cJZWP8s.jpg

Edited by Otakoma
wanted to unhide my sumbission from the spoiler

Things get a little messy when the Super Slash Bros. come into the picture. (Hopefully this isn't too messy to be considered, I may have had too much fun splattering blood about.)

oivyRlQ.png

Spoiler

Just in case I messed up the image code I'll post a Link here in the Spoiler. Wouldn't want to be disqualified for accidentally breaking the rules.

http://imgur.com/oivyRlQ

capture_team____warframe_codex_art_conte
"Capture Team"

This picture shows Loki, Nova and Volt, their job is to get the target in somewhere in the Void. Volt buffed the team with Speed, Nova helping by using Wormholes and the fastest Loki is capturing the target thanks to their support. Kinda synergistic to me.

It took me 5 days to complete this, most probably because I'm lazy tho.

I hope I get a chance somewhere within the 20. Good luck to all participants!

Deviantart/Better View

Edited by chromaticv1
added more information about my laziness

http://repressedviolence.deviantart.com/art/Abrams-and-Howitzer-627501848 

Hey! Worked on this during my free time between training classes for my job. Please forgive me for the rushed appearance of the Corpus in the background as I had run out of time. Also, please forgive my "Artistic Liberties." With my limited time frame I couldn't spend time agonizing over crease and detail in the original designs, I'm not skilled enough for that yet hahaha. 

"Vengeful Kitties"

Spoiler

I'll seek you out
Flay you alive
One more word and you won't survive
And I'm not scared
Of your stolen power
I see right through you any hour

I won't soothe your pain
I won't ease your strain
You've been waiting in vain
I've got nothing for you to gain

I'm taking it slow
Feeding my flame
Shuffling the cards of your game
And just in time
In the right place
Suddenly I will play my ace

TL4XNs8.png

Kavat Purr taking revenge for her sys and coach Valkyr on the stormy Jupiter. My first serious digital art.
Took about 50 hours but still is rushed. Mouse wasn't able to withstand it to the end :D

Edited by Vol4ica_

1 hour ago, Vol4ica_ said:

"Vengeful Kitties"

Hide contents

I'll seek you out
Flay you alive
One more word and you won't survive
And I'm not scared
Of your stolen power
I see right through you any hour

I won't soothe your pain
I won't ease your strain
You've been waiting in vain
I've got nothing for you to gain

I'm taking it slow
Feeding my flame
Shuffling the cards of your game
And just in time
In the right place
Suddenly I will play my ace

TL4XNs8.png

Kavat Purr taking revenge for her sys Valkyr on the stormy Jupiter. My first serious digital art.
Took about 50 hours but still is rushed. Mouse wasn't able to withstand it to the end :D

You did THAT for 50 HOURS with a MOUSE!?  How did you do something so awesome?!

Also,

Is your arm still working!?

LeaAsMa.jpg

Lightning and Thunder

This is my first time making something like this and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out:) When I thought of synergy in Warframe, I thought lightning and thunder would be cool. And who fills those roles? Volt and Banshee!

Edited by FeridBathory

Well, my first time using Photoshop. The result is...Good?

Spoiler

m3pUx4n.jpg

Spoiler

Since the theme was Synergy, I went with something a bit more "spiritual". Space holds much; the planets, structures, and the factions. The asteroids show that, despite how the factions (Tenno included) play a huge role in the solar system, they will eventually be gone (hypothetically speaking, of course). That Sabotage mission you just did? How much longer until there's nothing left to sabotage? (Hypothetically speaking,) Everything will come to an end eventually. All great empires rise and fall. In time, the Grineer, Corpus, Orokin, Tenno, and Sentients will be a spec of dust, traveling through the endless void of space that holds everything together. When the last kubrow/kavat is ejected through the airlock, and there are no more Orokin Towers to loot, we will know the end has come...Or when the game stops receiving updates.

Spoiler

Also, I really like how this background image came out

lX9gW1L.jpg