Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Increase spawn chance for Shadow Stalker?

Nickaye

Question

Earlier while doing a mission on Ceres the Shadow Stalker appeared. I killed him and he had dropped a Dread. I wanted the War but I guess I can't be too disappointed since the way I modded my Dread makes it extremely lethal.

I am only rank 7 but I'm planning on holding on to the War BP until I get to rank 10. I'm guessing I had gotten lucky to have the Stalker spawn, but is there any way I could increase the chance of him spawning?

16 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, Nickaye said:

Earlier while doing a mission on Ceres the Shadow Stalker appeared. I killed him and he had dropped a Dread. I wanted the War but I guess I can't be too disappointed since the way I modded my Dread makes it extremely lethal.

I am only rank 7 but I'm planning on holding on to the War BP until I get to rank 10. I'm guessing I had gotten lucky to have the Stalker spawn, but is there any way I could increase the chance of him spawning?

Sorry but I wouldn't count on anything in this game being increased let alone stalker spawns.

You are better off buying it using the premium currency platinum.

3 minutes ago, DawnThade said:

Run missions with 3 other people marked by stalker.

4 minutes ago, pagepro said:

Sorry but I wouldn't count on anything in this game being increased let alone stalker spawns.

You are better off buying it using the premium currency platinum.

But doesn't Baro Ki'Teer sell the Stalker Beacon? That increases his chance to spawn, right?

in the past couple weeks, i've encountered Shadow Stalker 20+ times, all for me.
and 3-4 times for other Players.

i want him to come less often actually, because being in like 1/3 of my Missions starts to get dull.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

38 minutes ago, taiiat said:

in the past couple weeks, i've encountered Shadow Stalker 20+ times, all for me.

i want him to come less often actually, because being in like 1/3 of my Missions starts to get dull.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

^This

I was going to post that i thought he had gotten a boost to his spawn chance. A couple of days back, he was spawning every other mission, with every mission in between having a syndicate spawn...... all i wanted to do was scan the Cephalon fragments, really didn't want to have to fight my way to them if im being honest.

Well I met stalker 3 times today, no beacon and all maxed gear, and finally got that war bp... Try to do some assassination missions until you receive a letter from stalker himself. Then, join a team with everyone marked. RNG will handle the rest and voila, a wild stalker appears.

If you want a faster option, you can try beacon sharing. Wait for baro to return, buy beacons and get 3 others with beacons. This is a riskier method since there is no way to check if someone is leeching off your beacons.

On July 23, 2016 at 5:13 AM, taiiat said:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

He seems to spawn more often.

So lets go over what I got yesterday while farming a hijack mission to get fragment scans...   Had zanuka spawn, 2nd time in 3 days, 3 times in my 1000+ hours.  Got a few syndicates come for my blood.  Also got shadow stalker 5 times, 4 dreads and some random mod.   Do not know if they have increased spawn chances but think I ran the mission maybe a dozen times, that is a lot of hit squads in that time.   Was running in public but played all missions by myself as hijack is not a very popular pick.