Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bad RNG or trace rate really this bad now?

Ketec

4 runs of lith (crossfire).  13, 15, 16, 14.
This is low, way too low. I could get up to 30 with a nekros each run or even 17-18 without before.
Please tell me that at least the higher fissures drop more? Don't have time to test today (it is way too late here).

16 minutes ago, Mutt2679 said:

They just changed the whole fissure system today. Nekros won't work with this hotfix.

^^this^^  as they mentioned it in the devstream. you got 16 traces? well count yourself lucky - my (not necro) soloruns normally got me 8-12 traces (killing as fast as they spawned and keeping the fissure open as long as possible).

well, with the hotfix just now that is all old news, i guess. now i will see i we can get a decent amount of traces in quasi-endless runs...

Edited by fr4gb4ll

7 minutes ago, VoidNomade said:

Got 30 from Axi era.

Got a login booster on right now though dunno if it´s enhancing the number or not.

:and it was a higher level grineer surv mission

if booster worked for it, then id call that clear cash crab since it directly affects prime gain rates.

3 minutes ago, Ketec said:

if booster worked for it, then id call that clear cash crab since it directly affects prime gain rates.

Dunno about you, but even if they did i wouldn't pay 40 plat just to get more traces per run, i'm not rushing anything.

6 minutes ago, Ketec said:

top kek.

Eximus units still drop traces (This is the one thatll be affected by loot frames and boosters)

if you only get around 15 it means you havnt seen/ killed many corrupted eximus units (They're rarer spawns now) and only got traces for collecting 10 reactent

i cant complain

on first run i got 12, on 2nd i got 22. on 3rd i got 23 on 4th i got 22, on 5th i got 26 - Lex capture

before i always got about 3-7 without nekros, so this doesnt seem bad for me

Edited by _Mr.Robot

2 minutes ago, Grimlock84 said:

top kek.

Eximus units still drop traces (This is the one thatll be affected by loot frames and boosters)

if you only get around 15 it means you havnt seen/ killed many corrupted eximus units (They're rarer spawns now) and only got traces for collecting 10 reactent

Are you sure?

When, it´s rather low drop rate since i met some exi but only got traces from finishing the reactant.

Just now, VoidNomade said:

Are you sure?

When, it´s rather low drop rate since i met some exi but only got traces from finishing the reactant.

probably,

theres also less eximus units then before ecause the previous system also had a few guaranteed eximus spawns (which is made up for because actually closing the fissure rewards the amount you'd have gotten from both the eximus units and closing it)