Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We need a rarity mark on prime parts at end of the mission screen

Xardis

Title. We dont know the droptables for each relic, we mostly take one with a single part in mind, and if we dont get it the most logical action is to take the most valuable - with the highest rarity. Either to sell by trade or to Baro. A simple (C), (U), and (R) after the name would do (corresponding to common, uncommon and rare).

Edit: more info to display like: amount owned of said item, if vaulted or not, and if you have a built version in your arsenal of said item.

Edited by Xardis

Yep, DE please make it so.

13 hours ago, ArbitUHM said:

Yes, absolutely.

And if it's a prime part you don't yet own, a "new" marker would be appreciated as well.

How about an amount owned indicator instead? This would tell you not only if you didn't own it but also if you had a surplus of them.

1 hour ago, Kelevera said:

How about an amount owned indicator instead? This would tell you not only if you didn't own it but also if you had a surplus of them.

Some sort of [New] banner under the item would be more obvious. While your suggestion could work, some people may miss it.

16 hours ago, Kelevera said:

Yep, DE please make it so.

14 hours ago, RacerDelux said:

Some sort of [New] banner under the item would be more obvious. While your suggestion could work, some people may miss it.

No reason you can't have both. A little number in the lower right corner to show how many you have, and a big NEW banner when you get something new.

I suppose people could get the impression that you're getting multiple parts when they see a number, though...

2 hours ago, ArbitUHM said:

No reason you can't have both. A little number in the lower right corner to show how many you have, and a big NEW banner when you get something new.

I suppose people could get the impression that you're getting multiple parts when they see a number, though...

Thus it wouldnt be just a number, for example: Vectis Prime Barrel (R), 10 owned, weapon owned.

20 hours ago, RacerDelux said:

5 hours ago, ArbitUHM said:

It'd be the exact same indicator as in the foundry/inventory. "_ OWNED" I don't think anyone would get confused.

On 26.7.2016 at 10:55 PM, RacerDelux said:

I agree, this would be nice. Not only for EOM screen, but for every screen. When I am selling parts for the void trader, I am often concerned which parts are:

a) vaulted

b) rare

Only non-vaulted (well, except for Mag & co.) parts got (mostly) updated to the new, consistent 15, 45, 100 values, so if it's no Mag, Boar or Dakra part and worth one of those three values, you can still obtain it. Same for rare parts, they should always be worth 100 (with the current exception of Vauban Prime Blueprint).

But yes, I'd like some additional information when picking your reward as well. Rarity or preferably Ducat value (since they're pretty much equivalent) and a part count (one should know by themself if they already own a full weapon or Frame) would be very welcome. Info on vaulted or not could eventually become important but as of right now, there're only parts for three of those gettable.

8 hours ago, DSpite said:

My question actually is:

Why does the choice have to be on a timer?

I would say yes, coz the mission has to end at some point. But make it 30 or 60s and a confirm bottom that ends the mission if everyone presses it.

1 hour ago, Xardis said:

I would say yes, coz the mission has to end at some point. But make it 30 or 60s and a confirm bottom that ends the mission if everyone presses it.

I don't think more than 20 seconds would be suitable in any way. If we actually get some additional markers or info, it will be as boring as waiting for those 15 seconds to pass by in Defense or Interception.

On 27.07.2016 at 0:36 AM, Xardis said:

Title. We dont know the droptables for each relic, we mostly take one with a single part in mind, and if we dont get it the most logical action is to take the most valuable - with the highest rarity. Either to sell by trade or to Baro. A simple (C), (U), and (R) after the name would do (corresponding to common, uncommon and rare).

Edit: more info to display like: amount owned of said item, if vaulted or not, and if you have a built version in your arsenal of said item.

Just add a framing around rolled up prime parts.

Just like with mods - Bronze for common, Silver for uncommon and Gold for rare ones.

Alternatively display a ducat price for rolled up parts somewhere.

4 hours ago, BlackCoMerc said:

Can we add Ducat values as well, please? Or does the item rarity always correspond to a specific Ducat cost? If it does, then rarity indicator, please!

Almost always. As of right now, some parts are not consistent with the 15, 45, 100 scheme. That said, if they actually add some QoL improvements to the reward choosing screen, those will most likely be fixed by then (except for 'hybrid' parts, dropping from multiple rarities).

42 minutes ago, -Helsing- said:

Basically I´d welcome this 

Spoiler

e2e6064e3b.jpg

Don´t mind my mlg paint skills

This is actually quite logical. I never thought about such an approach but yeah, there's really no reason not to do it like that.

6 hours ago, rngd444 said:

This is actually quite logical. I never thought about such an approach but yeah, there's really no reason not to do it like that.

Call me old fashioned but I like clarity and while I do think that this info is needed, I do think that too much info isnt good either. Full droptables are shown in both relic upgrade and in relic choice screen. Showing it also at the end is an overkill.

Those droptables are great for choosing with which relic to do mission with, but not as much as for choosing from 4 rewards. Showing all of those that you could have dropped is, to me, pointless, aspecialy when you run with 4 radiant relics any you drop only commons.

1 hour ago, Xardis said:

Call me old fashioned but I like clarity and while I do think that this info is needed, I do think that too much info isnt good either. Full droptables are shown in both relic upgrade and in relic choice screen. Showing it also at the end is an overkill.

Those droptables are great for choosing with which relic to do mission with, but not as much as for choosing from 4 rewards. Showing all of those that you could have dropped is, to me, pointless, aspecialy when you run with 4 radiant relics any you drop only commons.

Good point but I'd rather have too much info than the lack thereof. But yeah, I'm fine with any indication of rarity or preferably direct Ducat values and the amount owned already.