Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So fissure missions

Kyronz

are now long dull back tracking reactor hunts or lose a relic?   Get to the end, all mobs dead with 5/10 reactants picked up because apparently there is a long timer between pickup counts......

Edited by Kyronz

lost 2 relics becaue

Just now, MongooseOne said:

Nope!

It is though, unless you play endless fissure runs, ext  and crossfire are both that way, get to the end and only have half the reactants because no matter how many drop you cannot pick them up until they time out.

5 minutes ago, Kyronz said:

are now long dull back tracking reactor hunts or lose a relic?   Get to the end, all mobs dead with 5/10 reactants picked up because apparently there is a long timer between pickup counts......

Short Answer: No

Long Answer: No. Get yourself a recruited group or get to killing because the Fissures spawn more enemies.

Just now, Kyronz said:

lost 2 relics becaue

It is though, unless you play endless fissure runs, ext  and crossfire are both that way, get to the end and only have half the reactants because no matter how many drop you cannot pick them up until they time out.

for me, it works, i just did the mission a bit slower. the rectan drop is now calculated per kill and not per RNG ... so if you got to fast, to less corrupted, no drops...

at least thats what i noticed

12 minutes ago, Venom-Snake said:

Short Answer: No

Long Answer: No. Get yourself a recruited group or get to killing because the Fissures spawn more enemies.

I have lost 3 relics to garbage like this, so far this morning.

598EFFAEEC01449BF769D8F5B0CD1D8977E22CF7

Edited by Kyronz

I have to agree - sometimes I see reactant and I can't pick it up. 

Exterminates don't have enough enemies to pass the mission comfortably. In public, usually someone will rush ahead. The split squad results in fissures spawning all over the map - near the ones who pulled ahead or the ones who are still behind, making it even harder to collect reactant. I think currently, exterminate is the worst type of mission to do a fissure on. Even capture is better, because you can just stay and farm reactant. Mobile defense I think is the best type by far. The terminals act as central points for the squad to gather, resulting in many fissures spawning near  you. It's really great. Do that. Reactant is plentiful. Also, mobile defense tends to spawn more enemies than normal. More enemies=more corrupted=more reactant=more void traces and much more affinity.

8 minutes ago, Ketec said:

id say its a bug if relics are consumed when you fail. That would be horrible. Radiant relic -> host leaves -> session fails.

that is not what happens

(i experienced this and kept my relic)

Two things:

- Reactant has a tiny hitbox at the moment, from that picture it looks like you're not close enough. Seriously. You have to be standing right on top of it to pick it up.

- I'd say running with an Ember you probably lost more than a few reactants behind walls. I've never had any issue with getting enough reactant since SoTR 13 as opposed to before that. Try taking it a bit slower and make sure not to miss any.

21 minutes ago, Autongnosis said:

Two things:

- Reactant has a tiny hitbox at the moment, from that picture it looks like you're not close enough. Seriously. You have to be standing right on top of it to pick it up.

- I'd say running with an Ember you probably lost more than a few reactants behind walls. I've never had any issue with getting enough reactant since SoTR 13 as opposed to before that. Try taking it a bit slower and make sure not to miss any.

never once used world on fire or the simulor, I use spira on missions, and in that case I had just joined a pug.  it does not matter, you get screwed anyways

so ya this is something worth mentioning, and is probably unintended, but if you are just standing over the reactant, and it isn't being picked up press x, the reactant sometimes and most times uses the old pick up system, so if this happens just press x, or what ever you have your action key set to

3 hours ago, Kyronz said:

never once used world on fire or the simulor, I use spira on missions, and in that case I had just joined a pug.  it does not matter, you get screwed anyways

I did 7 fissure missions as of today, all of them solo, never happened. Some of them were also exterminates (at least 2 i remember, maybe a 3rd).

I had so many reactants left on the ground after i got to the 10 it looked like a yellow forest.

Leaving aside the WoF thing, the first point still stands. You sure you're not missing a lot of them due to hitbox? Or due to the thing Dreadnought said (even though that one never happened to me either)? You sure you're not rushing through the mission like sanic (WoF or no WoF) so that you get little to no corrupted kills?