Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma Is A Bad Tank

Level of enemies?  I have never had a problem with chroma tanking until very high level enemies and that usually requires you to get a bit more creative to get your vex armor up. While inaros is a great tank and has way better cc then chroma, his damage is nothing compared to chroma.

He is a very good tank, but yeah ... you need to invest more resources on him that on valkyr or inaros.

(also as someone ask above me, what it is your energy color? i recomend white or any color between red and yellow for super tankness).

You're wrong on so many levels. My friend and I are top tier players. And let the record show that I HATE Chroma. More than any Frame this game has to offer. But my mate loves Chroma. And he's always been a better player than I, but only just. Anyway, with my "elitist"[?] story out of the way, Chroma is by far the best tank I've seen in this game. And my second favourite Warframe is Inaros. I can't tell you my mate's build (because I don't know it) but damn. When he plays Chroma, not only does he heal me every here and there, giving him a slight support role. he can face tank the highest level and tier of enemies. You just need to find that build and that playstyle that synergizes with the tank that is Chroma. He's a complex Frame to pick up, and an even harder one to master. But that doesn't mean he's not a tank. If you can pick him up and utilize his kit properly with effective mods, he becomes the BEST tank in Warframe.

Just now, Praxxor said:

>doesn't use the correct builds

>"chroma is a bad tank"

Seriously, at least max your bronze mods before stating your opinions, go look at TacticalPotato's videos to see a real tank chroma build

I posted the video for Potato's latest Ice chroma build just a while ago

6 minutes ago, PickleMonster21 said:

Inaros also has great CC (coupled with Range mods, of course) that offer easy targets to Life Steal from ;)

CC doesnt mean crap when later on you can only kill one enemy at a time with a dagger due to no dmg boosts.

While you took 10 seconds to kill 5 enemies chroma already coulda killed 50

But the of course after chroma caps out that dmg due to scaling then inaros would be a better choice, but we dont need to go that far ingame anymore so wh cares

Edited by rawr1254