Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Velocitus still drooping?

Nethercrawler

Question

I wanted to finally finish Velocitus, so i kept playing Montes on Venus, and i kept for 1 hr before giving up.

I didn't get any of the three parts that are listed on this website Archwing Drop Table.

So i went to the wiki, and according to wiki, it said that the only way to get the parts now are through the offerings.

Is that true?.

Edited by Nethercrawler

9 answers to this question

unfortunately, yea, all the aw weapon parts are from syndicates only now. what does that leave for aw missions? just aw mods, aw affinity, and the occasional alert. so besides lving aw stuff, and modding it, why run aw missions for anything else besides just playing it if you like it? they should have SOMETHING else in them i think...

Ok, thanks to everyone for the answers.

On 28-07-2016 at 10:23 PM, NightBlitz said:

unfortunately, yea, all the aw weapon parts are from syndicates only now. what does that leave for aw missions? just aw mods, aw affinity, and the occasional alert. so besides lving aw stuff, and modding it, why run aw missions for anything else besides just playing it if you like it? they should have SOMETHING else in them i think...

Agree on this, i think that they shouls add it back to the mission, there is no way that im investing time and credits on fixing my standing with Red Veil just to finish my weapon.

Mods, its okay to close the thread now.

All Archwing weapons that come in parts can  be bought or traded for from syndicates/other players. Except Corvas and Rathbone, someone forgot to give them to the syndicates when they removed them from the drop tables. 

That title though...  I'm imagining a flaccid velocitus.

Actually that's an awesome band name.

Flaccid Velocitus

With their first album:

On 7/28/2016 at 7:18 PM, pauli133 said:

Projectile Dysfunction

Edited by rapt0rman

28 minutes ago, Gelkor said:

All Archwing weapons that come in parts can  be bought or traded for from syndicates/other players. Except Corvas and Rathbone, someone forgot to give them to the syndicates when they removed them from the drop tables. 

They fixed that, actually.

Corvas:

Barrel Arbiters of Hexis Offering
Receiver Cephalon Suda Offering
Stock Steel Meridian Offering

Rathbone: 

Handle Red Veil Offering
Head New Loka Offering

I know how you feel, I need to specifically work on new loka just to get the one missing item (stock) from the phaedra I need....

I've got 4 active syndicates and I just find it stupid that they put the 'required parts' for items in syndicates that don't actually work well together....

To the OP, I've got red veil (I'd need to check my standing/points though), if you've got new loka because it should be tradeable like the rest of the syndicate items :)