Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In Memoriam of 00101

AEP8FlyBoy

My deepest condolences to our fallen Tenno brother, I didn't know of you... but I feel hurt now...

An in-Memoriam was shown on the end of the PrimeTime tonight. Sort of just out of the blue.

Peace and love to all my Tenno brothers and sisters, we lost a soul today. But their memory will carry on, in all of us. 
Rest, and find peace in your Second Dream. We will miss you, 00101.

Edit: If anyone has any information on just what happened to 00101, share it here. But do so in a courteous and respectful manner in the memory of our fallen brother.
Thank you.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

3 minutes ago, RetiredEdgeLord said:

Why don't you try finding 00101 personal information, and visiting their resting place instead? Text messages in default font have express no emotion.

If it was that easy, I would've done so already.
This was just out of the blue, and I would like to know more about what happened to him.

I don't need to be there in person, at a gravestone, to express my sympathies.
I didn't know of him, but he/she was a brother/sister to us. One that we have lost.

What is wrong with expressing yourself with that in mind. We're all connected whether we like it or not, even if we're complete strangers.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

33 minutes ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

My deepest condolences to our fallen Tenno brother, I didn't know of you... but I feel hurt now...

An in-Memoriam was shown on the end of the PrimeTime tonight. Sort of just out of the blue.

Peace and love to all my Tenno brothers and sisters, we lost a soul today. But their memory will carry on, in all of us. 
Rest, and find peace in your Second Dream. We will miss you, 00101.

Edit: If anyone has any information on just what happened to 00101, share it here. But do so in a courteous and respectful manner in the memory of our fallen brother.
Thank you.

Murdered, I don't fear death. I hope he is in the better of the two places. He sounds like a good person from the support he's getting so he has my condolences.

3 hours ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Apologies for asking but is 00101 the master founder guy with the grineer icon who hung around the offtopic forums and took part in rps for a bit?

I'm wondering this too. that person was really fun to talk to in relays.
anyway, my deepest condolences to all of you who knew 00101

Edited by Ahcruna

50 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

Now I'm getting even more paranoid. Can a DE employee please tell us if it was the offtopic guy with a bunch of 1's and 0's that was binary for SAM!

Remind me to ask on monday