Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra Warframes (Discussion Thread)

2 hours ago, KJRenz said:

They still did, they talked about their powers upon showing them. Giving us the info of what they can do.

Yes, that's normal but they didn't put them in a bunch of teasers and at Tennocon and on the devstreams....other frames didn't get that much hype and teasers.

Wait it must be a new thing they are doing with frames because I think they did the same thing with Ivara. But Ivara and the fairy frame were/are very hyped.

Edited by (XB1)MK Ultra K11

Jesus,  worst devstream I've ever seen,  I can (kinda) handle them not talking about umbra,  but they also killed me by splitting the update in two parts! Okay,  here's a thing,  we wasn't hyped for glyphs, most of us weren't hyped for Titania,  all of us were waiting for the quest,  yet they show us arena for "uberpopular"  lunaro,  these gimmick glyphs and a weapon that's not even balanced yet! What are they thinking with when they make a devstream like this?! They also showed us a new map,  like "hey,  you won't see this update any soon,  so here,  have a map from this update" 

I knew this stream would be full of dissapointment,  but I didn't know there would be so much of it. 

3 minutes ago, Deskhon said:

Jesus,  worst devstream I've ever seen,  I can (kinda) handle them not talking about umbra,  but they also killed me by splitting the quest in two parts! Okay,  here's a thing,  we wasn't hyped for glyphs, most of us weren't hyped for Titania,  all of us were waiting for the quest,  yet they show us arena for "uberpopular"  lunaro and these gimmick glyphs! What are they thinking with when they make a devstream like this?!

"we" , hate that term.

It probably got too big again with what they plan to add so they're splitting up it again. To I say, good, less bugs and a more fleshed out end.

Edited by KJRenz

im shure a like the buffed syndicate melees, im shure i like titania and im shure i love to get umbra excal at the second part of war within ^^)

i think the first part is a introduction in some parts of the new grineer station with the quest for titania to get familiar with and im shure the shown short movie with the operator and the blah-blah-dude from the MP-area will let us dive into a great quest to get the umbra excal ^^)

why should i care about cosmetics and all this pling-pling some people like, i choose what i like and everything else can rest in peace (^^

Edited by Guest

@KJRenz

okay,  i don't care if you hate "we"  term,  but tell me this. 

The only time I used this term in it's full meaning,  is when i talked about glyphs.

Look, no one can be hyped at these sprays,  sure they can be immersive,  since nullies turn this game into a multiplayer fps,  but no one can be hyped for them. 

They already splitted the whole update in tgree parts,  i would prefer less content more frequently,  because 100+ days if wait for cinematic quest doesn't worth it. 

I bet the quest will be splitted in 3 episodes,  with wait of 70+ for each episode. 

8 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

They said that Umbra was not in Spectres of the rail when people saw the figure in the Junctions for the first time.

It is still unknown when Umbra will release.

I remenber one devstream . they have said : probably the futur cinematic quest. but i want remenber which one it is.

Update - wait nevermind (devstream 72)

• De has stated that Excalibur Umbra will be apart of something big that will be coming our way,  they may be referring to the next cinematic quest 
Edited by yual

29 minutes ago, yual said:

I remenber one devstream . they have said : probably the futur cinematic quest. but i want remenber which one it is.

Update - wait nevermind (devstream 72)

• De has stated that Excalibur Umbra will be apart of something big that will be coming our way,  they may be referring to the next cinematic quest 

thus why we all think TWW its the big quest that had to now have its own update 

1 hour ago, (PS4)Basic_Impulse said:

*is patient af and doesn't mind when Umbra comes out/is glad to wait for a fleshed out story*

Second dream and sands of inaros were great (I know sands of inaros wasn't cinematic I just, wow) and if we're getting more of that down the line then awesome

i bet titania will be similiar , maybe a small cinematic like tennocon showing her idle ? 

I see your point, but I'd like to know: what can we do besides having patience? It's been over a year of pushing for Umbra and all of us have seen the result by ourselves. Nothing, the devs have said to have plans for Umbra, but they want those plans to remain secret, so I'm sure that, regardless of how much anyone of us keeps pushing, things won't change so, as I said before, having patience is all that's left for us. 

It doesn't matter how we feel about it, sadness, anger or whatever won't make Umbra to be released sooner.