The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra Warframes (Discussion Thread)

2 hours ago, unknow99 said:

-snip-

2 hours ago, Nashucus said:

-snip-

per the OP 

please do not start/spread/discuss misinformation or datamined info .

also as a reminder

2a) LEAKED/DATA-MINED CONTENT- Please do not promote or share leaks or data-mined information in the forums. If you are concerned about leaks please PM the DE staff. Continued posting of leaks/rumors will result in a warning point if the action continues after initial contact

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako

5 hours ago, (XB1)falconpwnch0234 said:

beautiful 

and in a moment of a fingersnip thousands of people think they found light, each of them, individually by wearing the same frame and cosmetics ...

(^^ ? lol ? ^^)

21 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

plenty of variations shown in the ops misc section 

i missed in my last posting ...

i personally would me more then glad (also for myself) IF the umbra appears at the third part of U 19 after/around tennocon (hopefully before autumn), then we can start discussing the next primepack ^^)

Just think of this as another version for warframes truly umbra fans should calm down a bit because DE already said they were gonna implement umbra Excalibur so atleast its basically confirmed those who don't like the idea of a different version of frames just don't use the warframes you aren't forced to use a character you don't like in the game its your choice like it or not.

Just now, Helch0rn said:

Except DE already said that the "War Within" will have nothing to do with Umbra Frames.

It was Dev stream 75 or 76

I'll check and edit this post once I found it

They never said that, to be clear. They only said that the kneeling figure in the Devstream isn't Umbra. It's a case of "the game of telephone" when it comes to this information, it seems.

1 minute ago, --NyxMaster-- said:

there will be no umbra in our warframe, in Chinese version it is and there will be more maybe but not here

Umbra is confirmed to be coming to the global build eventually. Umbra Prime will remain exclusive to China, but the standard Umbra will be coming to our build when the Devs feel it is right.

30 minutes ago, (PS4)joe03827 said:

I'm 100% sure that everybody will turn into edgelords and put stalker-ish colors on Umbra , 100% sure

not I

mine will be black gold, and white markings, with red energy .. thats how ive always envisioned it 

(basically this one) 

Spoiler

KbNI9ma.png

1 hour ago, black7coat said:

i missed in my last posting ...

i personally would me more then glad (also for myself) IF the umbra appears at the third part of U 19 after/around tennocon (hopefully before autumn), then we can start discussing the next primepack ^^)

steves eerie words (go to tennocon or you dont get umbra) ...maybe  ? (jk) 

26 minutes ago, Slayer116 said:

Just think of this as another version for warframes truly umbra fans should calm down a bit because DE already said they were gonna implement umbra Excalibur so atleast its basically confirmed those who don't like the idea of a different version of frames just don't use the warframes you aren't forced to use a character you don't like in the game its your choice like it or not.

the variation of umbra will hopefully expand on team dynamics as well as build variations in different frames...

the other thing many may not see is that its possible that we could see umbra variations of frames before primes...which could be nice 

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako

25 minutes ago, Helch0rn said:

Except DE already said that the "War Within" will have nothing to do with Umbra Frames.

It was Dev stream 75 or 76

I'll check and edit this post once I found it

wUkooEz.png

Please note:

the figure seen in this is NOT Umbra per DE

they specifically stated that the  figure in the Junction is not (an) Umbra, NOT that UMBRA wouldn't be in U19.

a few tenno seem to misinterpret the words due to a language barrier or second hand info. please 

DEV 76 time-stamped