Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra Warframes (Discussion Thread)

Just now, (PS4)Deviant1994 said:

I doubt it will slow down they seem to be speeding up more so, plus Sony and MS  have the whole certification thing.

11 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

i hope not, i always liked seeing  the rate pc got new stuff... made me hopeful for consoles ....

Dunno, going from major updates each 3 months to 7 months without a single one is what's currently bothering me. Hopefully next updates come faster, I wouldn't mind waiting 4 months and get 3 big updates per year as long as we get major updates faster than the current situation. On the other side it might be simply DE working on too many things for the same update what forced them to delay the whole thing longer than usual and me overthinking stuff because of it.

Just now, -----LegioN----- said:

Dunno, going from major updates each 3 months to 7 months without a single one is what's currently bothering me. Hopefully next updates come faster, I wouldn't mind waiting 4 months and get 3 big updates per year as long as we get major updates faster than the current situation. On the other side it might be simply DE working on too many things for the same update what forced them to delay the whole thing longer than usual and me overthinking stuff because of it.

id rather see a better developed product in the end..but it is getting a bit long between serious updates and the minor ones

2 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

id rather see a better developed product in the end..but it is getting a bit long between serious updates and the minor ones

Same here, sadly I'm pretty sure there will be lots of unnoticed bugs and exploits to fix regardless of how long the product stays in development stage because of many reasons.

8 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

its this kinda crap that's making me dread them doing these cinematic quest things. So much wait and so.much build up for a plot twist. Its like just make smaller updates with some weapons and frames, keep people invested

2 minutes ago, (XB1)ToothlessApollo said:

its this kinda crap that's making me dread them doing these cinematic quest things. So much wait and so.much build up for a plot twist. Its like just make smaller updates with some weapons and frames, keep people invested

makes sense , though  we do have two more frames in dev though ...

inaros/ titania/ ? / ?

sometimes feels like they are milking the hype/wait ....

2 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

makes sense , though  we do have two more frames in dev though ...

inaros/ titania/ ? / ?

I'm guessing one of those question marks is umbra. The fourth could be the prime, another standalone frame, or maybe even another secret umbra. We don't know. They could very well have been holding out on releasing umbra so they could package him with another ones or two or god only knows how many others.

31 minutes ago, yual said:

Umbra probably going to have a Exalted nikana prime.

After all the wait I'd love seeing that.

22 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

There's some things more than the wait making it seem like DE is milking players prime vault withno option for blueprints instead of built items and prime accessories boosters could be some examples

16 minutes ago, (XB1)ToothlessApollo said:

I'm guessing one of those question marks is umbra. The fourth could be the prime, another standalone frame, or maybe even another secret umbra. We don't know. They could very well have been holding out on releasing umbra so they could package him with another ones or two or god only knows how many others.

Hopefully it's not umbra prime being obtainable in the same way as Excalibur prime. ChangYou's post says it won't drop in game nor will be available from market, making it an option, very unlikely imo due to how it would put community back in arms against exclusive items giving mastery points. I'd prefer some other umbra frame release along Excalibur instead.

Edited by -----LegioN-----

11 minutes ago, -----LegioN----- said:

After all the wait I'd love seeing that.

There's some things more than the wait making it seem like DE is milking players prime vault withno option for blueprints instead of built items and prime accessories boosters could be some examples

Hopefully it's not umbra prime being obtainable in the same way as Excalibur prime. ChangYou's post says it won't drop in game nor will be available from market, making it an option, very unlikely imo, I'd prefer some other umbra frame release along Excalibur.

I think umbra frames need some animation uniqueness... primes get a variation as well..it makes sense to me

dont know how id feel about two umbra frames at the same time ....sad/glad 

2 minutes ago, -Amaterasu- said:

What happens when you go into a mission without a melee weapon equipped?

The Life Strike effect would be like Passives, either use Primary, Secondary, Melee or Ability should activate it.

Edited by ChaoSoldier1986

7 minutes ago, ChaoSoldier1986 said:

The Life Strike effect would be like Passives, either use Primary, Secondary, Melee or Ability should activate it.

do you know how broken that actually sounds?

Edited by Xico.xide

2 hours ago, -----LegioN----- said:

Hopefully it's not umbra prime being obtainable in the same way as Excalibur prime. ChangYou's post says it won't drop in game nor will be available from market, making it an option, very unlikely imo due to how it would put community back in arms against exclusive items giving mastery points. I'd prefer some other umbra frame release along Excalibur instead.

I would buy it instantly ... (Umbra Prime) ...

10 minutes ago, ChaoSoldier1986 said:

An Umbra Mechanic that could be interesting is that they constantly lose Health Over Time and have a Lower Health Pool, but come with an innate Life Strike ability as well as increase Power Strength and Range.

Like I said just a thought I was mulling over.

Huh. Would suck on ANY stealth based mission. Or heading to extract on an exterminate. Or anything where you're not constantly surrounded by enemies

13 minutes ago, ChaoSoldier1986 said:

An Umbra Mechanic that could be interesting is that they constantly lose Health Over Time and have a Lower Health Pool, but come with an innate Life Strike ability as well as increase Power Strength and Range.

Like I said just a thought I was mulling over.

10 minutes ago, ChaoSoldier1986 said:

Sounds like your talking about Vampire mode in Hardcore...kill to keep your HP up...

I should explain better. Basically I was thinking of Umbra's as this games "Vampires" They are weak to Sunlight "Hence the DoT" but they regenerate Health Back when they kill "Which is why anything would do" but the regen would not overtake the DoT as well as not be as effective as say a Healer or Health packs. The increase in Power Strength and Range is from a "Lore" perspective of intimidation.

Jesus Christ people are getting salty over an opinion of Theorycrafting.