Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra Warframes (Discussion Thread)

8 minutes ago, BornWithTeeth said:

He's right, you know.

You guys are right on the edge of deciding that Umbra is basically Batman, the single coolest creature in the universe, the hidden master of everything, and it's just.....it's just building the bonfire higher.

What if Umbra is batman Mabye thats why he's not out yet because DE cant find him.

18 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

They may be in alliance/not enemies but The STalkr does not own them. They all have different roles.

Dunno, the structure of the rails seems made by tenno (similar to dojo and relays) which makes me think specters being simple guardians that the lotus put there in order to make sure that the awaken tenno doesn't get too far from the safer planets located at the center of the solar/origin system until (s)he's actually ready for the next step. No umbra, no stalker, no grineer, no corpus, no dax, no ballas. Just the lotus being space mom.

35 minutes ago, -----LegioN----- said:

Dunno, the structure of the rails seems made by tenno (similar to dojo and relays) which makes me think specters being simple guardians that the lotus put there in order to make sure that the awaken tenno doesn't get too far from the safer planets located at the center of the solar/origin system until (s)he's actually ready for the next step. No umbra, no stalker, no grineer, no corpus, no dax, no ballas. Just the lotus being space mom.

That´s what i meant

13 hours ago, Demoonic said:

^ Yeah like I've said before. They don't wanna come out and say "Oh yeah he's in war within" lol. They gotta leave it a little ambiguous so that we're surprised. I don't think DE would be so mean as to show off Umbra in the quest and then just leave us hanging

I personally believe the only reason you're saying this is because you read the spoilers and have your hopes up too high, even though datamined information is repeatedly described as not always final and not always accurate. I'm sorry, but I have a lot of trouble taking anything you say on the subject seriously given you admitted multiple times to have read the spoilers.

2 hours ago, LazerSkink said:

I personally believe the only reason you're saying this is because you read the spoilers and have your hopes up too high, even though datamined information is repeatedly described as not always final and not always accurate. I'm sorry, but I have a lot of trouble taking anything you say on the subject seriously given you admitted multiple times to have read the spoilers.

Actually, despite everything, datamined info do not give any answers to the question if Umbra is obtainable with U19 or is just shown to be obtained later on. 

Everyone's just speculating and assuming, but truth is that we all have to wait for the quest to be released. 

Edited by siralextraffo

3 hours ago, LazerSkink said:

I've also read the spoilers. youre right datamined info never gives a full picture but i have a pretty good idea of what the final picture is

im not saying anything more

11 hours ago, LorianTheElderPrince said:

I've also read the spoilers. youre right datamined info never gives a full picture but i have a pretty good idea of what the final picture is

im not saying anything more

yea because de hasnt leaked false info before to trick dataminers hehe 

10 hours ago, DjaAkh said:

one hundred and seventy nine pages... this is not even funny any more. I don't suppose, anyone is willing and able to sum up the last roughly 4.2 bazillion posts in here?!

Facts as it stands

umbra excal is soon ...... #hopeinwarwithin? 

umbra warframes to follow it , which are limited in number

umbras will offer more variation in squad dynamics

umbras are not obtained in the same way as primes

umbra excal will have PBR 

Conjecture..

umbras are to hopefully have their own passive

3 big theories 

autonomous frame, metamorphosis, stalker & umbra  

scarf will be toggleable 

1 minute ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

yea because de hasnt leaked false info before to trick dataminers hehe 

Facts as it stands

umbra excal is soon ...... #hopeinwarwithin? 

umbra warframes to follow it , which are limited in number

umbras will offer more variation in squad dynamics

umbras are not obtained in the same way as primes

umbra excal will have PBR 

Conjecture..

umbras are to hopefully have their own passive

3 big theories 

autonomous frame, metamorphosis, stalker & umbra  

scarf will be toggleable 

This datamined info may be legit because Rebecca posted a spoiler warning on reddit

1 hour ago, (XB1)ToothlessApollo said:

well, it wouldn't have lasted nearly as long had de not drug this out to an eternity. I'd rather be playing with Excalibur umbra than continue to speculate about him and the damn lore still. Oh well, at least it will all be over soon.

He will be available when he s ready , DE has presented us this beautiful game and it's contents , bear in mind that this isn't an AAA game that you paid 60 bucks for , this is free to play ,  Warframe is the only of it's kind , DE knows what they're doing , if they didn't know , you wouldn't be in this community and the game wouldn't even exist.

Edited by (PS4)joe03827

19 minutes ago, (PS4)joe03827 said:

He will be available when he s ready , DE has presented us this beautiful game and it's contents , bear in mind that this isn't an AAA game that you paid 60 bucks for , this is free to play ,  Warframe is the only of it's kind , DE knows what they're doing , if they didn't know , you wouldn't be in this community and the game wouldn't even exist.

well spoken tenno 

on a side note the page 2 of comic ... the shading caused way to much delay .... 

Spoiler

12 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

well spoken tenno 

on a side note the page 2 of comic ... the shading caused way to much delay .... 

Hide contents

I honestly expected to need to use flame repellent XD

Also , Good job on the 2nd page ! You're really doing great with those

Just a warning again, as this seems to be a constant thing to remind people on , just fyi

Spoiler

Note: info provided must be authentic, please do not start/spread/discuss misinformation or datamined info .

its not that some of us dont know , some are just not trying to shove the spoilers down the collectives throats , as many do want it to be a surprise, those who want to can search out the info as long as theydo not post it here . its not that we dont appreciate the info, its just not the time or place yet 

as per the EULA

2a) LEAKED/DATA-MINED CONTENT- Please do not promote or share leaks or data-mined information in the forums.

also there are at least 7 variations of that info out there, its not like someones generating fake info or anything and purposefully distributing it to lead others astray 

tumblr_npjmqjU9fI1tjehr9o1_540.gif

Edited by NovusNova
Removed Hidden Quote

3 hours ago, (PS4)joe03827 said:

speak for yourself. I've personally put over $400 into this game between prime accessory packs, prestige packs, and the purchase of plat to get extra odds and ends. I'd like to know that my money isn't gonna go towards overly drawn out ridiculous projects while they leave everyone bored outta their minds in anticipation. I mean whose the last frame we got? Inaros? How long ago was that? Like 4 months ago? And he didn't require some overblown story. I mean yeah, the mission was vague and the voiceover story over the gameplay with no visualization resulted in a jarring presentation but at the very least I enjoyed what I was doing. It wasn't a long boring grind I just went and did what I had to do, fought a satisfying boss battle and that's it.