The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra Warframes (Discussion Thread)

52 minutes ago, (XB1)ToothlessApollo said:

why? This forum has been more fun than the game has been. I'm bored outta my mind. At least here I can debate with people. I sure as hell won't get anything intellectual outta region chat and the games so dead all the fun people to argue with in alliance are off the game too. Relay chat maybe? They're almost as bad as region chat lol.

Its true...its so dead on xbox. Wait friend me that way we can  troll debate random people that we find.

1 hour ago, PsychedelicSnake said:

Another heads up to stay respectful to each other while engaging in discussion. Also, be sure to stay on-topic: Umbras, War Within, edgelords.

1 hour ago, PsychedelicSnake said:

Another heads up to stay respectful to each other while engaging in discussion. Also, be sure to stay on-topic: Umbras, War Within, edgelords.

you want us to stay on topic, but come on, we have 200 pages of us reiterating ourselves on every single conceivable part of umbra right down to the color of his eyeballs and his zodiac birth sign.

2 hours ago, (XB1)ToothlessApollo said:

you want us to stay on topic, but come on, we have 200 pages of us reiterating ourselves on every single conceivable part of umbra right down to the color of his eyeballs and his zodiac birth sign.

I honestly feel trying to keep people in a thread about umbra on track with only umbra points out 2 things we are talking about things that are likely right and people are posting some weird crap on here >_>

3 hours ago, (XB1)ToothlessApollo said:

While that's true,  and I have spent much more time on these forums than actually playing the game, the reason warframe forum is considered the friendliest of all is the tone and rules of "play nice or get out" that the mods enforce.

Without that high level of class, we are no better off than other vile places out there.

There are more ways than one to get your point across, you know.

26 minutes ago, (XB1)falconpwnch0234 said:

raw?riffsid=Xj87TiT85Xfpm1pNdtnJsjB6GF4q

don't mind me but i'm just going to stand here and messing around with my unicorn horns and chew bubble gun... i'm all out of gum until we get more info on umbra 

Can you find more umbra gif or normal picture... and to be larger xD

1 minute ago, (XB1)chobots1998 said:

i really dont get why i was warned :P

i didnt post any links to datamined leaks or give quotes or ect.

but i did quote steve WHICH WAS NOT DATAMINED cuz a person said it...

If you have a complaint about how you've been moderated, PM the moderator that gave you the warning or [DE]Danielle, rather than in a forum post.

12 hours ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Id like to know...what does psychedelic mean?

Spoiler

1. graded adjective & adjective [usu ADJ n]
Psychedelic means relating to drugs such as LSD which have a strong effect on your mind, often making you see things that are not there. ⇒ Grof describes his research with psychedelic drugs and the experiences they triggered. ⇒ ...his first real, full-blown psychedelic experience.

2. graded adjective & adjective [usu ADJ n]
Psychedelic art has bright colours and strange patterns. ⇒ ...psychedelic patterns.

3. adjective [usu ADJ n]
Psychedelic music is pop music, especially of the late 1960s and early 1970s, which is closely associated with drugs such as LSD. ⇒ ...at a time when, you know, everyone was doing kind of trippy, psychedelic music.

From: http://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/psychedelic 

Just now, NovusNova said:

If you have a complaint about how you've been moderated, PM the moderator that gave you the warning or [DE]Danielle, rather than in a forum post.

Hide contents

1. graded adjective & adjective [usu ADJ n]
Psychedelic means relating to drugs such as LSD which have a strong effect on your mind, often making you see things that are not there. ⇒ Grof describes his research with psychedelic drugs and the experiences they triggered. ⇒ ...his first real, full-blown psychedelic experience.

2. graded adjective & adjective [usu ADJ n]
Psychedelic art has bright colours and strange patterns. ⇒ ...psychedelic patterns.

3. adjective [usu ADJ n]
Psychedelic music is pop music, especially of the late 1960s and early 1970s, which is closely associated with drugs such as LSD. ⇒ ...at a time when, you know, everyone was doing kind of trippy, psychedelic music.

From: http://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/psychedelic 

So he's drugged snake...I need to pm him to get some of that good stuff.

apparently before I joined this game had major updates like five times each year. the last update came out in december. It's nowJuly and were only just getting the last part of a major update. I have a feeling no one will want to play Warframe if the new cinematic quests take this long. like mk said, it's pretty much dead on xbox. ps4 not too bad and PC is okay.

ive still got loads of weapons and frames to grind to I'm okay for now. but I am worried I'll get really bored waiting seven months for a new update.

Edited by LorianTheElderPrince

32 minutes ago, LorianTheElderPrince said:

apparently before I joined this game had major updates like five times each year. the last update came out in december. It's nowJuly and were only just getting the last part of a major update. I have a feeling no one will want to play Warframe if the new cinematic quests take this long. like mk said, it's pretty much dead on xbox. ps4 not too bad and PC is okay.

ive still got loads of weapons and frames to grind to I'm okay for now. but I am worried I'll get really bored waiting seven months for a new update.

I have had the idea for a long time now that Steve wants us to have a sandbox and that all the work they have been doing have been to build the ground work for that.

The Lore and Cinematic quests are both needed and wanted. 

But Relays,  customization for the warframes, ships and tenno,  sports, sorties, pets, eventually replayable Quests - this builds a universe.

21 minutes ago, arch111 said:

I have had the idea for a long time now that Steve wants us to have a sandbox and that all the work they have been doing have been to build the ground work for that.

The Lore and Cinematic quests are both needed and wanted. 

But Relays,  customization for the warframes, ships and tenno,  sports, sorties, pets, eventually replayable Quests - this builds a universe.

A sandbox will be amazing.

1 hour ago, LorianTheElderPrince said:

That's not entirely correct, as by the time we had 3-4 x.0 updates per year, we had no big x.5 ones. 

Assuming that we'll get U19 and U20 this year, we'll also get 18.5 and 19.5 which will probably be pretty huge. 

That makes 3-4 big updates per year! 

22 minutes ago, siralextraffo said:

That's not entirely correct, as by the time we had 3-4 x.0 updates per year, we had no big x.5 ones. 

Assuming that we'll get U19 and U20 this year, we'll also get 18.5 and 19.5 which will probably be pretty huge. 

That makes 3-4 big updates per year! 

It's still dead...ever since the umbra wait got bad it all went to hell. 

We need more Xbox players.