Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra Warframes (Discussion Thread)

Forget your sadness, anger, grudges, and hatred. Let them pass like smoke caught in the breeze. You should not deviate from the path of righteousness; you should lead a life worthy of a man. Don't be possessed by greed, luxury, or your ego. You should accept sorrows, sadness and hatred as they are, and consider them a chance for trial given to you by the powers... a blessing given by nature. Have both your mind and your time fully engaged, and have your mind deeply set.

19 minutes ago, PsychedelicSnake said:

Final heads-up to remain calm and respectful while engaging in the discussion. Thinly-veiled aggression and insults will not be tolerated.

Only one post was aggressive,  rest of them were harsh,  but okay,  as it is okay to have an opinion. 

Just now, Deskhon said:

Only one post was aggressive,  rest of them were harsh,  but okay,  as it is okay to have an opinion. 

Yes, it is fine to have an opinion. Many, many posts have been rule-breaking, however, and were promptly taken care of.

That being said, this specific tangent is off-topic. Let's get the train back on the rail.

14 minutes ago, PsychedelicSnake said:

Yes, it is fine to have an opinion. Many, many posts have been rule-breaking, however, and were promptly taken care of.

That being said, this specific tangent is off-topic. Let's get the train back on the rail.

tangents happen 

in another thought has anyone bean able to read the new "strange message" 

another few variations are appearing..? 

Disappointed with DE, definitely. I mean this update has supposedly been in the cooker for nearly ten months. And now here they are delaying it again because of some changes nobody asked for. I mean Lunaro? Really? You want to work on THAT instead of TWW?

Quite a few people in my clan have completely left the game and are not coming back. This dry spell better not be a foreshadowing of future updates. 

Real disappointing. I wish they hadn't shown anything in Tennocon.

Edited by LorianTheElderPrince

3 minutes ago, LorianTheElderPrince said:

Disappointed with DE, definitely. I mean this update has supposedly been in the cooker for nearly ten months. And now here they are delaying it again because of some changes nobody asked for. I mean Lunaro? Really? You want to work on THAT instead of TWW?

Quite a few people in my clan have completely left the game and are not coming back. This dry spell better not be a foreshadowing of future updates. 

i think you missed the threath. Thats the umbra threath, not the TWW update split complain threat (for me it is 5 placed under the umbra threath)

Just now, LorianTheElderPrince said:

No I'm intentionally complaining about it on here. Does it matter?

not really, its just the people here have other prioritys, and there you would have people that have the same thoughts as you.

Not that you wonder in the end why noone argues with you about it...

2 minutes ago, DeFragMe said:

not really, its just the people here have other prioritys, and there you would have people that have the same thoughts as you.

Not that you wonder in the end why noone argues with you about it...

Um the delay and Umbra go hand in hand. So in fact the delay IS the priority as well.

1 minute ago, LorianTheElderPrince said:

Um the delay and Umbra go hand in hand. So in fact the delay IS the priority as well.

well, then you could say that everything that is added inbetween umbra and now is a delay....

but well, i got work to do.

56 minutes ago, LorianTheElderPrince said:

Even tough I'm also annoyed with this delay, I'd like to clarify that once conclave started getting skins as rewards, there was a lot of players asking for the skins to be usable on pvp only, while some others took a more reasonable approach and started asking for some kind of sport which would allow them to get pvp standing with no need of kfighting other tenno and eventually dying over and over again at hands of experienced pvp players and well, I guess we ll know how it ends.

I'm not a fan of lunaro, in fact I prefer FFA and Team Annihilation matches (capture the cancer cephalon needs some serious reworks, imo) but I can'tforget how this mode has allowed the pvp community grow and hasopened the gates to some needed development options like Communityhosted serversthat might eventually lead DE to get Dedicated servers in the future.

The only thing from U19 that I totally can't understand why got to be so important are the glyphs. These might be cool, these might give ussomelulz, but I can't think of the Lotus, Teshin, Darvo nor Alad V asking us to somehow use them in a quest in order to progress. Glyphs won't fix game breaking bugs (Luckily I have never seen one since Breeding Grounds event, Where I got a single try because of how long the bug took to be fixed) and aren't even in the QoL category. THese will be added just for the lulz and many of us won't even give them a try (at least I won't unless it calls my attention or I get forced to do it in a quest)

Now to chain this back to Umbra, I'm sure that in the same way as You don't care about Lunaro and I don't care about kavats nor glyphs, there's also a lot of players that don't care about Umbra and anything related, thus seeing it added whenever it comes will make them think "Oh, a new system to grind and more mastery fodder" no matter how special it gets to be for the lore or for some of us, it's just a matter of opinions anyways.

Edited by -----LegioN-----
It's 4 AM, and I should go to bed. might fix tomorrow