The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra Warframes (Discussion Thread)

46 minutes ago, BornWithTeeth said:

It's not a competition. Or, if you insist that it is a competition....then you lost that competition more than a year before you even started playing Warframe. But it's only that way if you insist on seeing it as some kind of 'war' between yourself and Founders, and that just isn't healthy or productive.

Relatively few people care. At all. It's not like there's a vast, seething subculture of Warframe players whose main occupation is plotting bloody revolution so that they can seize the means of Excalibur Production. Seriously mate. Let it go.

11 minutes ago, LorianTheElderPrince said:

I do see people's annoyance when the 1% of total Founders whine that they're getting outclassed by Umbra. However you are the most immature and selfish person I've seen on this thread so far.

You would want to deny them umbra out of spite? What are you, twelve? So you'd sacrifice everyone's chances at umbra just because you've got a petty hatred for Founders. That puts you on the very same level of the &#! Founders who think the sun shines out of their backside.

You realise not all Founders "flaunt their gear" at you. Most Founders are pretty nice people. The same way that most normal players are nice apart the ones who like to be $&*^s.

Have your little temper tantrum of hatred somewhere else.

Let me tell you something, how would you like to be harrassed and tormented on a constant basis simply for not having something hmm? I stopped playing public because I'm sick and tired of the Founders being vulgar and spewing their Elitist Hatred torwards me. Okay when it gets to the level of Death Threats it makes me wonder why I keep playing anymore? DE sure as Hell will never do anything about it, They are the Golden Child who saved them from Financial ruin who can do no wrong and I'm the B****** Child been left out in the cold. But sure blame the victim and not the aggresors.

39 minutes ago, ChaoSoldier1986 said:

Let me tell you something, how would you like to be harrassed and tormented on a constant basis simply for not having something hmm? I stopped playing public because I'm sick and tired of the Founders being vulgar and spewing their Elitist Hatred torwards me. Okay when it gets to the level of Death Threats it makes me wonder why I keep playing anymore? DE sure as Hell will never do anything about it, They are the Golden Child who saved them from Financial ruin who can do no wrong and I'm the B****** Child been left out in the cold. But sure blame the victim and not the aggresors.

Don't worry I'm with you....justice comes before "justice" in my book. *sharpens nikana prime*

1 hour ago, ChaoSoldier1986 said:

Oh my god. You are being "tormented" on a constant basis? So every time you entered a public game you came across Founders who purposely "harass" you. Yea I call BS. Not all Founders are nasty people. 

Now you're just being stupid by saying DE don't take death threats seriously. You can send evidence to support and have them banned. So that's BS right there.

Youre just incredibly butthurt that you didn't get the Founders package in time.

"blame the victim and not the aggressors"

Oh woe is me! Keep playing the worlds smallest violin buddy. Why should I listen to you when you've blatantly said to everyone here that you would sacrifice their chance for a new line of frames for the sake of your own spite.

If all Founders really were nasty people, I doubt there would be any Founders. Supporting a game doesn't give you a green light to be an arsehole, no matter how much you paid. 

Edited by LorianTheElderPrince

215 Pages of speculation about something DE has said nothing about.

What will Umbra Excalibur be  ?

NOT as good as Excalibur Prime that for sure, People Paid $$$ for Excal Prime you will get a frame that is stat wise some where between Reg & Prime Excal with a differnt skin.

That's it!

1 minute ago, DxAdder said:

NOT as good as Excalibur Prime that for sure, People Paid $$$ for Excal Prime you will get a frame that is stat wise some where between Reg & Prime Excal with a differnt skin.

That's it!

That's why I said DE can buff EP and Umbra could be between the regular and prime version of Excal. Also Umbra won't be just a deluxe skin, it will probably be introduced with some story, many have been speculating that War Within is the update with whitch Umbra will be coming, though of course nothing's for sure. Why speculate you ask? Simple. We like this topic, it's interesting for us. Also if people don't like this thread they can just choose to ignore it, no need for negativity here.

Just now, LocoN7 said:

That's why I said DE can buff EP and Umbra could be between the regular and prime version of Excal. Also Umbra won't be just a deluxe skin, it will probably be introduced with some story, many have been speculating that War Within is the update with whitch Umbra will be coming, though of course nothing's for sure. Why speculate you ask? Simple. We like this topic, it's interesting for us. Also if people don't like this thread they can just choose to ignore it, no need for negativity here.

Umbra  : New Frame with new Skin and Stats between Reg & Prime.

Im not being negative just realistic about what is coming.

23 minutes ago, DxAdder said:

People Paid $$$ for Excal Prime you will get a frame that is stat wise some where between Reg & Prime Excal with a differnt skin.

That's it!

Actually, people paid for a frame with 65 armor and Super Jump.

56 minutes ago, DxAdder said:

Umbra  : New Frame with new Skin and Stats between Reg & Prime.

Im not being negative just realistic about what is coming.

Umbra is a alternative for Non-founder because they dont have EP, They cant make Umbra wosrt than EP. That would be unfair and creat a lots of salt in the community

Edited by yual

1 hour ago, DxAdder said:

That's it!

Umbra is a dark/twisted/warped version of a Prime, as described by Steve

so with that alone we know that Umbra is already at Prime level, so Excalibur Umbra is going to be equal or greater than Excalibur Prime