The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra Warframes (Discussion Thread)

5 minutes ago, Ellthan said:

So... anyone notice that the abilities umbra has in the picture are slash dash, radial blind, SUPER JUMP, and radial javelin?

My hype just died.

Even then there was no existing the new excal version. Now certainly has everything as a new excalibur version

11 minutes ago, Ellthan said:

So... anyone notice that the abilities umbra has in the picture are slash dash, radial blind, SUPER JUMP, and radial javelin?

My hype just died.

again thats the china umbra excaliber prime these info and pictures/stats were out well before the second dream. so some of the stats dont reflect the current system

also we get the global version which has yet not been revealed but will have differences so far in appearance per steve 

looks like steve is busy with the next star chart system ..im kind of hoping thats released next so we have a better way to implement umbra 

14 minutes ago, (PS4)Redemption_015 said:

This thread will not die down until Umbra is released.

even then we have more umbras who have yet to be revealed ....

this isnt the excalibur umbra megathread , it is the  umbra warframes thread, so ill continue to update and edit it to keep up with the news and discussions 

if I had to choose between  the devision game or Umbra, I would chose umbra.but  when I can not choose this path, then now I play devision until the umbra come out :)

let everyone not to play waframe until we get umbra xD

Edited by Vlada91

2 minutes ago, Ellthan said:

We know that umbra will function differently from the normal excal, minor variation in abilities ect, and I'm fine with them being sidegrades.

But I'm afraid that the "Differences" between normal and umbra DE was talking about are these.

There's literally no reason for Umbra to have Excal's old, useless kit. The picture is just older than Excal's rework, simple as that.

5 minutes ago, Ellthan said:

We know that umbra will function differently from the normal excal, minor variation in abilities ect, and I'm fine with them being sidegrades.

But I'm afraid that the "Differences" between normal and umbra DE was talking about are these.

Your fear is baseless and confusing.

3 minutes ago, Ellthan said:

I thought umbras were announced after the excal rework.

58 minutes ago, (PS4)Redemption_015 said:

China is behind us in terms of updates. That's why they have the old Excalibur powers.

58 minutes ago, (PS4)GHOSTBEAST1000 said:

His movements were updated in China months ago.

33 minutes ago, AdunSaveMe said:

I'm pretty sure umbra was a thing before excalibur got his rework: a rework which may have made it to the Chinese region later, if at all.

Why do you think they would release him with the old rubbish kit? That's a really silly assumption.

32 minutes ago, KJRenz said:

Because the Chinese version had the old abilities. Old pictures m8

China was on like update 15 while we were on like 17.5, or whatever. We had reworked Excalibur, they didn't.

4 minutes ago, Ellthan said:

Excal was reworked well before the second dream -.-

You aren't reading posts. China frames update numbers were far behind us. When they got Umbra Excal, they didn't have Excal Rework or parkour 2.0 while we already had them for months. 

2 hours ago, Ellthan said:

My hype just died.

It's just because by the time it was released in China, they still had the old Excalibur. 

Ours will be the new Excalibur with Exalted Blade. 

3 hours ago, Ellthan said:

My hype just died.

Excalibur umbra prime was released before his rework but the Chinese may have not gotten that rework or that is just an old photo

2 hours ago, Ellthan said:

Hopefully Umbra's have different stats regarding power strength, range, duration, and efficiency and the same base stats as prime frames

My hype just died.

On Sunday, March 6, 2016 at 2:15 PM, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

i think it was just guess work, i wont hold him to it or against him. im much more interested in the lore and mechanics factor

that's an old pic of his codex from the china build, from back in last year. China didn't have their Excalibur rework yet. In fact, alot of Umbras pics are old. He should have the new build when released.

1 hour ago, (PS4)LenKun98 said:

Hopefully Umbra's have different stats regarding power strength, range, duration, and efficiency and the same base stats as prime frames

I remember someone saying that he has a base of 150 energy and they lost their mind, I can't read Chinese at all so I'm gonna guess that;  2d6f8cf6a25893c64174621c3b9be276.png is his energy level. If so I'd be fine with that being the only stat change from Excal and Excal prime seeing as how Excal prime has slightly higher base armor and shield regen.

Edited by Demoonic

Can't delete quot

2 minutes ago, ctp_strife said:

ju1rKmh.jpg?1 id like to point out in this picture it shows 5 different numbers for stats and all other warframes only have 4 numbers for stats

Stamina? Wasn't that a stat before parkour 2.0 removed it? 

2 minutes ago, ctp_strife said:

it was but i dont know why they would have that on the chinese version

Cause when this picture was taken their build hadn't received u17 yet, seeing as how excalibur still has his old abilities.

ok so some clarification tenno

many of the pictures are from OLD versions of the game as china is more behind on updates as china games have lots of restrictions 

5 stats are from before parkour 2.0

maybe our faithful member who hunts for pics in the china forum can find new ones for us?

as it is stats for global umbra excal are not known to us

visuals are 90-95% the same as excal umbra prime

abilities: unknown 

passive: unknown 

many have speculated it will be the same as excal current setup power wise