The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra Warframes (Discussion Thread)

5 hours ago, LazerSkink said:

My cynicism and pessimism remain unhindered.

4 hours ago, (PS4)Redemption_015 said:

Unbelievable. This is beyond any category of ridiculous.

Welp I'm done. Glad I got some other games to hold my interest until they decide to actually work on Umbra, see you guys then cause I'm on hiatus from warframe startin' now!

Edited by Demoonic

1 minute ago, Demoonic said:

Welp I'm done. Glad I got some other games to hold my interest until they decide to actually work on Umbra, see you guys then cause I'm on hiatus from warframe startin' now!

Well I still got the slash set and the puncture set and 3 weapons to lv. After that, I'm going down to simply collecting my daily rewards.

1 hour ago, DxAdder said:

Just a thought:

Excalibur Prime was only available for $$$$

The China Excalibur Umbra Prime was only available for $$$$

So wouldn't stand to reason that Excalibur Umbra will only be available for $$$$ ? 

Don't give them ideas.

3 hours ago, DxAdder said:

Just a thought:

So wouldn't stand to reason that Excalibur Umbra will only be available for $$$$ ? 

On one hand I agree, anyways the amount of salt flowing through the forums would be amazing if DE did something like this (unless it was a paid exclusive permanently available, changing what created the biggest issue with founders pack) anyways nothing has been said yet, so I'll cling to save my money until we get a word about it or simply until Umbra gets released.

2 hours ago, XaxalShiba said:

Don't give them ideas.

You can be sure that releasing Umbra(s) as paid exclusive(s) is not even close to the worst idea they might have about it (not gonna list them anyways, I would hate if any of these worse ideas than turning umbra into a paid exclusive became true)

11 minutes ago, -----LegioN----- said:

On one hand I agree, anyways the amount of salt flowing through the forums would be amazing if DE did something like this (unless it was a paid exclusive permanently available, changing what created the biggest issue with founders pack) anyways nothing has been said yet, so I'll cling to save my money until we get a word about it or simply until Umbra gets released.

You can be sure that releasing Umbra(s) as paid exclusive(s) is not even close to the worst idea they might have about it (not gonna list them anyways, I would hate if any of these worse ideas than turning umbra into a paid exclusive became true)

Pretty sure they said it won't be a paid exclusive in an older devstream.

21 minutes ago, -----LegioN----- said:

If they were gonna do a paid exclusive with global Umbra, it would have been released a long time ago. You think a company wants to wait almost a year to start making money? Hell no. I'm hoping it will be a part of a fun, rewarding, and challenging, but not cheapskate quest. I'm hoping it isn't super-duper grindy either. I think Inaros with the right way to go with the whole farm. Getting Inaros felt epic and rewarding because we got to fight new enemies, engage in a story-driven quest, and we didn't have to do the same thing a billion times to get what we wanted. The mission was uber-vague about what you had to do but it was easy once you wiki'd it

Edited by (XB1)ToothlessApollo

3 hours ago, -----LegioN----- said:

As long umbra is not a paid Exclaive, thats fine, however if its a pay only grab, that was a perm thing, that never goes away (Like a Skin), then I'll buy it in a heart-beat. 

12 hours ago, DxAdder said:

Just a thought:

Nope because we got the founder weapons for free

3 hours ago, Yoisho said:

What are they gonna be talking about in pax east?

most likely whats to come with u19 and maybe umbra excal. we don't know that much but what steve said in dev stream 72." hes coming kind of soon" i pretty sure thats what he said but correct me if im wrong.

13 hours ago, XaxalShiba said:

Don't give them ideas.

THIS ^ 

on a side note tenno, Regarding the Umbra Comic

Title: Umbra Unleashed 

anyone who wants to be involved in the devlopment and creation of the Umbra Unleashed Comic please PM me

I will be setting up a group message for the tenno involved to discuss plot/story and panel/art as it develops

Story will try to will be involving current lore as we know it , as well as any new lore once the umbras lore drops ( <----soon?)

Comic Details

• will be a in color and detailed 
  • will be separated in volumes as story progresses 

I am currently working on the Cover page, and I have a base concept of characters and story/plot , but further developing and help would be appreciated, and as i know so many of you umbra fans have ideas/concepts, all involved will be in a credits section of the comic thread unless you want to opt out

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako

1 hour ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

THIS ^ 

on a side note tenno

anyone who wants to be involved in the Umbra Unleashed Comic please PM me and I can setup a group message to discuss plot/story and panels as it develops

Comic Details

• will be a in color

Currently working on the Cover page, and I have a base concept of characters and story/plot , but further developing and help would be appreciated, and as i know so many of you umbra fans have ideas/concepts, all involved will be in a credits section of the comic thread 

good luck man!

1 hour ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

THIS ^ 

on a side note tenno, Regarding the Umbra Comic

Title: Umbra Unleashed 

anyone who wants to be involved in the devlopment and creation of the Umbra Unleashed Comic please PM me

I will be setting up a group message for the tenno involved to discuss plot/story and panel/art as it develops

Story will try to will be involving current lore as we know it , as well as any new lore once the umbras lore drops ( <----soon?)

Comic Details

• will be a in color and detailed 

I am currently working on the Cover page, and I have a base concept of characters and story/plot , but further developing and help would be appreciated, and as i know so many of you umbra fans have ideas/concepts, all involved will be in a credits section of the comic thread unless you want to opt out

I'll take advantage of this to study for my English, plus i love fan fiction, i wish you all the best