Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just saw Paragon released a fairy character named Fey

(PSN)GbHaseo

2 hours ago, (PS4)GbHaseo said:

So this seems pretty cowinkydink that they get a fairy character right before Warframe. I know its prolly innocent, but thought itd be fun to put my tinfoil business cap on.

i playe paragon and i can share key code if you need?

1 hour ago, Trichouette said:

The only thing I can agree on is that EVERY moba has a goddamn "tiny character is a bigger character/machine"  timbersaw in dota / rumble in lol / sylvanus in smite / another one in paragon as well but I can't name it

Howitzer and kinda Grim.Exe a big f***ing robot piloted by an Imp

1 hour ago, (PS4)GbHaseo said:

Paragon is pretty well known, its been praised a lot by gaming sites, it was also apart of PS Plus, so a lot of ppl have it, they tend to try free stuff. You are right about off-topic however, but seeing as ppl do game comparisions in general all the time, I will too ;)

Actually it is not, none of my friends know about it and when I offered 2 starter keys on this forum almost noone knew about Paragon, but it should change from august 16th on, when open beta hits.

2 hours ago, (PS4)GbHaseo said:

So this seems pretty cowinkydink that they get a fairy character right before Warframe. I know its prolly innocent, but thought itd be fun to put my tinfoil business cap on.

I got into the paragon alpha then closed beta, I actually thought this game was very similar in character design, nothing else much. Still a pretty good game, but not my type of game.

On August 7, 2016 at 0:11 PM, Dogefighter said:

FB_Share_Image-0013ed073a28c943b71fc1a9a

So we've got the gunslinger, the ninja, the archer, and the melee tank

Fairly standard

But come on, man, that angel thing?

That's just Mercy.

And let's not forget Bastion and Reaper in the middle-right of the original post there.

Even the gameplay seems like Overwatch, from looking at the released images and gameplay.

*triggered*

don't you dare compare auriel to that monster.