Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

EDITED: PLEASE IGNORE, WAS STUPID

IFHQ

Question

14 answers to this question

My advice? Let it go. You didn't lose anything except the 5 minutes or so it took to run the mission. To be honest expecting to be paid for a taxi is more than a little unreasonable.If it were me, I would have said "you don't need to pay me" from the start, so this wouldn't have happened to me. I get that you had an agreement, but you're looking to waste more time going after him about it then you lost when you taxied the guy for free. Your best bet is to take down the images and let it go.

But I'm curious: who offered? Did he offer you plat initially? Or did you ask to be paid? I'm curious because you were very careful to black out the rest of the conversation...

*Edit: actually, it looks like you asked to be paid. If that's true, I have literally zero sympathy. I might even have negative sympathy, because demanding to be paid for a taxi is... well... I don't want this comment deleted so I'll just stop here.

Edited by Lord_Azrael

@DrPinkieDIe To post a pic you have to right click the pic you posted to the site and select "copy image address" then paste that here in the forum. 

-But be aware that a mod will do something to your post if you post chat with the players names in them. Usually you will have to blackout the players name in the conversation.

-Also as someone posted above DE isn't responsible for any promises between you and other players. I don't think it counts as harassment either.

Maybe just show us the whole conversation you had with him about the taxi instead of just a snippet?

As that first one comes off, you are asking to be paid for a taxi where-as the second one makes it seems like he tricked you into giving him that taxi.

Kinda curious about the whole conversation now, similar to Azrael here.

23 minutes ago, DrPinkieDIe said:

So recently I was playing a mission, and a guy says he will pay me 20 plat if I taxi him to baal, being a moron, I didn't DEMAND the plat first, and then he scams me by not giving me what we agreed upon (I'd post an image but all that ever happens is it doesn't load, if I could get a hand with that too much appreciation would be given) but in general my question is, does lying and scamming the hell out of me qualify as Harrasment.

*facepaws*