Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Games like Warframe

NightElve

Don't use the PSA tag, it's for mods/admins only, and this should be in off topic.

With it moved to the right place, there aren't really any games like Warframe, it's really one of the few games I've seen adapt a genre into their own thing. I always thought the ME3 multiplayer was kind of like Warframe in a sense, but only in that you had some powers, picked characters, and it was squad based with weapon picking.

You could try Dark Sector if you want.

Edited by JSharpie

33 minutes ago, NightElve said:

i quit Warframe yesterday at MR 21, any games you guys can recommend?

I could recommend borderlands 2 if you're into that. It has a looting system and is about getting better and better stuff all the time while fighting actual tough enemies with an actual storyline. I'd suggest grabbing a few friends tho to play it together. Oh and...better get this along with the mission-pack DLCs when it's on sale. It's worth it. Unless you're looking for a co-op PvE free to play game, then i don't know. 

Edited by IceColdHawk

57 minutes ago, (PS4)bddacres said:

ehh everyone has an opinion but with a upcoming Dlc coming and with it being very similar to warframe it's worth a try

The game forces you to buy DLC, it's just like ESO in that the game is dull and to get most of the content you have to spend over one hundred dollars for very little reward.

It's not the game that was promised and the garbage deserves to be called garbage. I hate that game more than I hate the DmC remake.

4 minutes ago, JSharpie said:

The game forces you to buy DLC, it's just like ESO in that the game is dull and to get most of the content you have to spend over one hundred dollars for very little reward.

It's not the game that was promised and the garbage deserves to be called garbage. I hate that game more than I hate the DmC remake.

Eso is buy to play not pay to win and Destiny offers collection that cost the same price as the game at launch........ 

but i will not derail this thread

Another good game is DCUO it's mildly pay to win in the form of Dlc expansions but if you got some extra cash it can be sort of fun

1 hour ago, (PS4)bddacres said:

Eso is buy to play not pay to win and Destiny offers collection that cost the same price as the game at launch........ 

Another good game is DCUO it's mildly pay to win in the form of Dlc expansions but if you got some extra cash it can be sort of fun

DCUO has 35 pay to play expansions that you NEED in order to progress

It's not derailing the thread if I steer him away from money sinks.

Just now, JSharpie said:

DCUO has 35 pay to play expansions that you NEED in order to progress

It's not derailing the thread if I steer him away from money sinks.

Actually you just get a membership you get them all for 15 dollars a month instead of 7.99 and i clearly stated it was if you had some extra cash

57 minutes ago, (PS4)bddacres said:

Actually you just get a membership you get them all for 15 dollars a month instead of 7.99 and i clearly stated it was if you had some extra cash

And if the membership runs out you lose all the progress unless you buy the expansions or pay for a membership again. SWTOR is the only game I've seen do Membership right, and I don't even like that game either.

The money to content ratio is bad.

3 minutes ago, JSharpie said:

And if the membership runs out you lose all the progress unless you buy the expansions or pay for a membership again. SWTOR is the only game I've seen do Membership right, and I don't even like that game either.

The money to content ratio is bad.

You dont lose progress you just cant play content of that expansion..you are still able to do alerts and such ......and again 

7 minutes ago, secret9005 said:

If I may ask, though, what made you quit this AWESOME game.

Well it's a lot of things to be honest, and the fact i felt that DE didn't care the slightest, which made me feel stupid for playing the game: simple enemies like nullifiers, U19 the new relic system being forced to go farm ducats in a very dull environment for me, and mostly the Psychological game factor that DE is using to keep players inside the game that made me really sad for myself and i promised myself never to let myself down again, things like upgrading your Forma and it resetting your Arsenal to unranked set, turned me into a walking corpse aimlessly rerunning missions aimlessly to level up, now with the void gone it got even worse, Rebecca also said once in a stream Warframe is a leveling game, i don't like that, if Warframe had line good Raids, were player experience was rewarded and not pure cheesy set ups, that are boring, maybe missions like Excavations, Warframe is just a Psychological game of collectors, gameplay elements luck severely and the grind just increases meaninglessly, i realized what i was doing and i said enough, and the constant pouring in of weapons that 90% of them are bullet sponges, big updates pumping in more frames, and here i was waiting for unique missions, sorry for the wrong post they are my opinions, we all have ours.

1 minute ago, NightElve said:

Well it's a lot of things to be honest, and the fact i felt that DE didn't care the slightest, which made me feel stupid for playing the game: simple enemies like nullifiers, U19 the new relic system being forced to go farm ducats in a very dull environment for me, and mostly the Psychological game factor that DE is using to keep players inside the game that made me really sad for myself and i promised myself never to let myself down again, things like upgrading your Forma and it resetting your Arsenal to unranked set, turned me into a walking corpse aimlessly rerunning missions aimlessly to level up, now with the void gone it got even worse, Rebecca also said once in a stream Warframe is a leveling game, i don't like that, if Warframe had line good Raids, were player experience was rewarded and not pure cheesy set ups, that are boring, maybe missions like Excavations, Warframe is just a Psychological game of collectors, gameplay elements luck severely and the grind just increases meaninglessly, i realized what i was doing and i said enough, and the constant pouring in of weapons that 90% of them are bullet sponges, big updates pumping in more frames, and here i was waiting for unique missions, sorry for the wrong post they are my opinions, we all have ours.

It's fine, I understand where you're coming from. Good luck in finding that new game :D