The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What could this room be?

Aozore

was just farming as normal for prime parts for ducats, and me and my random squad found this room... none of us have EVER seen this room before so... what could this room be? a wall that blocks us from seeing something ?? and when you use your weapond to zoom in on this ice looking thing, it will start blinking, like blinking like when stalker shows up, but the blinking is 10x faster..... what.. could this be? maybe a umbra frame clue? since the blinking... or just a block? or.. could just be us that have never seen the room before? i mean.. im about 3years member in warframe and never have i seen this room before so... here i went in imgur and uploaded it so you all can see  hVzNx1c.png

I saw this room far enough but a plenty of tenno not really look around what they have got.

There are a lot of secret room or just an empty room but if you take your time and go through the map and not rush like the peoples 99% in this game then you will find miracles too.

The bad is there is no reward to do this so if I were DE at least give a chance to find something rewardful to those room "except" the rare containers which is nice thing but more rare and more openable caches.

There are potentials which underused so they abandoned the secret room ideas because not so popular.