Player Toxicity

Alethkar

How to have your topic derailed:
Step 1: Be in off-topic
Step 2: Have Noamuth post in it and have her say something funny
Step 3: Congratulations, you did it.

On 16.8.2016 at 2:47 AM, Alethkar said:

So,

I have just come back to Warframe after a very long hiatus. Did some PvP. Died. Then, I was tea bagged by a Loki... When did this start? You should only be tea-bagging your friends, amirite?

Alethkar

Probably has something to do with an expanding playerbase. But I haven't played PvP for months so I can't say anything about it. Personally I don't have a problem with tea bagging, if someone does it to me I don't care. The only thing I'd do is return the favor. If I do a 3v1 in a shooter and walk out victorious I sometimes do it. Though I don't stay stationary while doing it because that gets you killed.

bud-love-animation.gif

5 hours ago, Skycook3y said:

How to have your topic derailed:
Step 1: Be in off-topic
Step 2: Have Noamuth post in it and have her say something funny
Step 3: Congratulations, you did it.

Probably has something to do with an expanding playerbase. But I haven't played PvP for months so I can't say anything about it. Personally I don't have a problem with tea bagging, if someone does it to me I don't care. The only thing I'd do is return the favor. If I do a 3v1 in a shooter and walk out victorious I sometimes do it. Though I don't stay stationary while doing it because that gets you killed.

bud-love-animation.gif

air biscuit is it okay to teabag your pocket solly for not keeping you alive

56 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

air biscuit is it okay to teabag your pocket solly for not keeping you alive

Stop talking about pocket sollies this thread is about carrots. If you don't want to talk about carrots please post in one of the many non-carrot-focused threads.

The only thing we should be discussing here is: are carrots really too pointy? Should the ends be rounded off?

Been hearing more and more from new players about how great the community is at helping them get involved and learn the ins and outs of the game, So I clicked on this thread, very concerned that something might be festering and growing in WF. My concern is wasted on a first time PVPer with fragile emotions. 

In all seriousness, T-bagging isn't toxic. It's slightly childish, sure, but you making a big deal about something so common place in PVP (across all games with PVP, not just WF mind you), makes you seem sillier. 

Eh, people are people, how they choose to react to others is their choice, and we can react to that or ignore them, and at times, humiliate them for it. In terms of people who are toxic, Warframe has a relatively low amount of them, and to some, view teabagging as a form of victory dance or such. But in terms of truly toxic players, I've only had one experience where a play called me a few "words" and said I was "ruining the game"  because my Nekros wasn't colored the way he wanted it to look.