The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: Hotfix 1

[DE]Megan

*Reduced the reaction time and animation for enemies being corrupted by Void Fissures. 

Thanks... but the invulnerability is still very annoying, especially if you are using Tigris, sniper or something like that.

Just make them INSTANT or REMOVE the invulnerability.

Edited by aerosoul1337

• There's also a bug for some Lith Exterminate (think it's on Mariana,Earth) and you can never get 10 reactant when you kill all the enemies,mostly you get max 8 and you can't get more because enemies don't respawn (cause you kill them all for the mission).

4 hours ago, jinxme said:

There is an issue with Symaris... Cannot finish daily task, i click ... he speaks... no rewards..his line is still there... i click again.. he speaks ... still no reward...

I'm having this problem too. Please fix this asap DE!

Still no fix for interception broken spawn rates on like half of the star chart maps in full squads (according to SoTR patch notes they were mostly buffed across the board which is simply not true as soon as you bother to check some of them, examples being Mars - Alator, Mercury - Odin, Ceres - Cinxia, Jupiter - Callisto etc).

Still no fix for months old Convergence bug, when it simply stops spawning for everyone and the reason for that being is host considered AFK by the game, so no convergence for anyone.

Still no fix for syndicate enemies spawning during invasions in space or some other "transitional space" which results in being unable to backtrack and kill them.

Tried to do Mastery rank 17 test ... but it didnt counted any kills did it on relay and even from ship but nothing happend

dont know if it should be like this, but on what i have seen on you tube it should count every kill

heres video on what is happening :
https://youtu.be/1VUXqspaLBk

( also sorry for quallity but its only way how i can make videos like this )

14 hours ago, Valionus said:

So we can't pause and view mission progress "normally" anymore by pressing the "P" key when going solo? Is this intentional? I can still pause the game by pressing ESC and viewing the mission progress there but i hate it that i have to steadily press down the P key to view whatever i might have picked up :(

Press tab to check it 

19 hours ago, Rainbow-Nyaah said:

I'm getting a weird freeze when I try to change my avatar or my glyphs, but it only freezes my UI, if that makes any sense. The chat works fine, I can type messages as well as receive them, but I can't click anything and my buttons don't work.

This ^^

Please fix

_WAter_

DIRECT X9 BUG MAP after update

HELP these is how its looks Like in DIRECT X 9 map after update before 2 days ago 

seam thing with reloading weapon its very slow slow slow reload 

1471714431131.png

and on direct X10 AND X 11 its working fine no bugs no anything  

Edited by amjad1993

So I saw I could sell the apothic blueprints after completing the quest and I did just that, thinking they had no other uses hence being sellable, only to figure out I need them to spawn the specters again. Market doesn't have them, the New Loka don't have them. No way to get the blueprints again? Specters going bye bye?

Wraith Twin Vipers as the sortie reward? We had them literally a couple months ago, why not Karak/Gorgon Wraith?

Plus, the bugs. The mini-map stretching out the whole screen, broken reload indicator, 3rd cache in ship sabotages not giving anything, pretty much everything is listed above.

Edited by Ghost_Yo
Also, apparently Tenno are so dumb they can't go to the other side of Earth to look for night plants when it's day and they just have to wait for hours for night to come

I wonder if we ever see ANY LOGIC behind Sortie duration?

Was it so hard to inform people beforehand, at the start of the season that it will be only 30 days, after previous one that last 2 TIMES longer? 

Or maybe it's better, more logical and easier to set ONE FIXED DURATION for every Sortie once and for all and close this topic?

Can you at least explain at least once why duration is so different? Not just say "tomorrow starts new season, deal with it".

On 20/8/2016 at 0:07 AM, [DE]Megan said:

The Silver Grove: Hotfix 1

Heads up: Sortie Season 9 starts tomorrow at noon ET! 

Thanks just what i needed another Twin Viper set, insted of the Latron :-/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/448492965223959705/2880C824DA3B54DDF2C37D8D1036153F38E60BF5/

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/448492965223965960/74ACC581245CA380B0F57E12A38E12323405EA1F/

Edited by PoulsenJ

It is beyond impressive to me how poorly this game runs after new content is installed. I have been disconnected and kicked to the multiplayer menu more time then I have gotten into the mission since Sliver grove was installed. I understand that new content will bring issues such as broken as F*** mission objectives or poor performance but your consistent ability to provide a substandard experience should be commended. I have seen atari 2600 games with poorer frame rates. 

I look forward to coming back in a few weeks when S#&$ is working again. I would come back sooner but with nekros prime coming soon I can't expect patches for performance issues to be a priority. This is a great game, I just wish the it didnt break every time something new and shiny was added. 

Keep up the good work and fun content but please stop destroying the stability and preformance. It's really @(*()$ irritating.